Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP (25231 Views)

I Can’t Chair Your Conference, IBB Tells PDP / Excuse Me From Your Conference, IBB Tells PDP. / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by free2ryhme: 8:05am On Nov 11, 2015
So, criminal IBB is the only one this useless party turned to for salvation? PDP may indeed be dead and buried after all.

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by BlackPeni5: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
So who senior between GMB and IBB

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Another heavy blow and setback to PDP. The P.D.P founding members don't want identify with the party again. It is now left with thugs.

3 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by akpumping7720(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok.... Even IBB is denying PDP! The party has a long way to go in resurrecting the party. Its not as if APC members are saints but some citizens just wish to get rid of PDP from the central!

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by free2ryhme: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
When a house is deserted, the lizard becomes the king. Which real leaders are left in PDP? Where is Annenih and that committee of PDP elders? Rebranding with "youthful" IBB?

3 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by kennycalls(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2015
confused PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by free2ryhme: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Wailing wailers come wail for your party as she now wants IBB for rebranding

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by cirmuell(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2015
tonguegrin

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by IYANGBALI: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2015
kai see as IBB give pdp public disgrace,pdp have suffer

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by osazeeblue01: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Dem dey go one by one. Go and join the criminal's party now (APC)

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by gigabyte13: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2015
Call it cartisan,puppy,pet, rot-wailer,bulldog etc A dog still remain a dog

pdpits and there old ways of running things are like sand and cement.

So after all the bashing of 73yrs old Buhari, pdp now went for another 78yr old. Are they telling there hopeless youth that "the older the better?

So no future yet for the wailing pdpit ranting youth?

3 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by RexTramadol1: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2015
I tire for fee dee fee oooo,

IBB of all the bad people we get as role models

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by kennycalls(m): 8:20am On Nov 11, 2015
imagine this secondus telling us to forgive them just like that wit all the untold hardship we've suffered for 16 years?, even if APC fails. PDP will never be an alternative party, becos it is dead forever!

3 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by uridadole: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Even if he agrees, pdp should not be so myopic to think that ibb has the kind of integrity and acceptabily that saw pmb and by extension, apc through.

4 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 11, 2015
I'm impressed with this out fit article.
Unlike selfish buhari who want to become a president by all means with his clueles drain brain.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Idrismusty97(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Ehya i pity PDP. Na by force to zone to North? Zone it to the South East na or give am back to clueless Jonah! cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by philips70(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
His exit is a good riddance. We shall bounce back

Barca, stop it joor. Just when I thought the embarrassment ended yesterday with that release from Dokpesi and this again? What depth of punishment will nature give to PDP before getting satisfaction? Two dead blows in just one night?

Hypocrisy is when you went to town destroying Buhari's military character and telling Nigerians not to vote for a dictator yet running back to the greatest living dictator of our time for reformation.

Accept my condolences Barcanista, PDP is DEAD. Do not forget to inform me when the funeral rites will be performed.

5 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Lanretoye(m): 8:23am On Nov 11, 2015
Did mr secundus mention youths?...
Now I knw the meaning of youth has changed,If you are nt over 50years then you are not a youth.

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Idrismusty97(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
His exit is a good riddance. We shall bounce back
Yea Good riddance to bad rubbish(PDP).

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by 4C2215131: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Ain't that some thing!

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by bettercreature(m): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2015
hardywaltz:
Politicians
So after telling Nigerians not to vote for Buhari that he is old PDP now wants to field IBB in 2019 when he will be 78 assuming he is still alive.

When I tell these children on Nairaland that politicians think only their stomach.
PDP are infact senseless,IBB will never get 5000 votes in south-west

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by 4stylz: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Atleast he resigned when he was 70 unlike a greedy old man called.........

Help me out here
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea Good riddance to bad rubbish(PDP).
You wish.. grin
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:40am On Nov 11, 2015
philips70:

Barca, stop it joor. Just when I thought the embarrassment ended yesterday with that release from Dokpesi and this again? What depth of punishment will nature give to PDP before getting satisfaction? Two dead blows in just one night?

Hypocrisy is when you went to town destroying Buhari's military character and telling Nigerians not to vote for a dictator yet running back to the greatest living dictator of our time for reformation.

Accept my condolences Barcanista, PDP is DEAD. Do not forget to inform me when the funeral rites will be performed.
Sorry to disappoint you sir, PDP is very much alive. As for that Dokpesi, I shall take care of his case later.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by ruffDiamond: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2015
Ole party inviting another well known former chief-in-thief gbogbo Ole buruku thunder fire u Ibb angry

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by oluwafemi113(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Chaiiiii See PDP life? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by yahrant140(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Greed. Arrogance. Impunity. Power play. Insensitive to people's welfare. Inordinate ambition. Corruption. "I know-all" and other political actions/inactions "killed" PDP
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by watered(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Indeed the iroko has fallen! It was our erstwhile senate president who sounded a note of warning to fellow Nigerians who reprimanded the Otuoke man during a political miscarriage and all the party chieftain (former SP) did was to tell Nigerians that we should respect the office of the president.

Now you are apologizing. In the voice of Ludacris "You are apologizing for what, if you said it then you mean it"

PDP shame on you!!!

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by juman(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2015
I hate pdp with disdain they destroyed nigeria, they destroyed nigerians' lifes.

But one thing came to my mind, jonathan should do all what it takes for him and work with others to reposition the party. He benefited immensely from the party. He should not behave like obasanjo that added no single value to the party except destruction.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Tycoflu(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Sorry to disappoint you sir, PDP is very much alive. As for that Dokpesi, I shall take care of his case later.

"take care of his case later". You can be funny a times bro. Am sure it won't pass opening a thread with long boring stories and links attached to it, then come copy some of your co agitators and finally beg seun and lala. to do the needful. The ones way you do for APC never get effect you won do another one. Mtcheeeeww!

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by veraponpo(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2015
madridguy:
PDP, Party of confused rogues. I trust IBB,the maradona himself, the day OBJ tore his membership card I knew truly the end is really near for the devils party. CHANGE is here to stay take it or you have it by force.

You are very correct man.

PDP needs to learn what politics is all about. They need tutorial class under the tutelage of:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu ( The Jagaban Borgu);

Mathew Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo;

Rotimi Amaechi (The Lion of Ikwere kingdom)

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen Orji Kalu Woos Ex-Army Chief Ihejirika, Others to Join APC (Photos) / Lawan, Umahi, Tambuwal, Akpabio Should Be Candidates For Prison - Igini / Marketers Struggle To Raise N10bn For New Petrol Orders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.