Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP (25233 Views)

I Can’t Chair Your Conference, IBB Tells PDP / Excuse Me From Your Conference, IBB Tells PDP. / Stop Whining, Rebrand Or Go Down - Apc Tells Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by babasanti: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
We all know IBB formed the PDP and Apc. When he couldn't control the party because of GEj he formed the Apc to wrestle power from from GEJ. IBB nobody be mumu agin for nigeria, this is not june 12 when nigerians be Fools.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2015
kahal29:
FORMER military president, General Ibrahim Babangida, yesterday dismissed insinuations that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was wooing him for 2019 presidential election as its candidate, saying that he has no such intention as he would clock 78 by 2019.

Reacting to his appointment as Chairman of the proposed PDP National Conference slated for tomorrow, Babangida urged the PDP to count him out of the conference saying that he had quit partisan politics four years ago when he marked 70 years. He said he had friends in the PDP and the All Progressives Congress, APC and playing the expected role would amount to partisanship.

Meanwhile, PDP Acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, yesterday admitted that the party made mistakes in the past and begged Nigerians for forgiveness.

Secondus, who spoke yesterday when he met with leaders, stakeholders, elders of PDP, led by former Senate President Ken Nnamani, said that politics was about the people and election.

According to him, Nigerians should forgive the party for the many mistakes it made while in power, assuring that PDP was repositioning and restructuring for the youths to take over and deliver on the vision and mission of the founding fathers.

At the meeting yesterday, were former PDP governors, former ministers, special advisers and governorship candidates, among others.

General Babangida, in a statement he personally signed and tagged PDP Rebranding Conference: Count me out, said: “I wish to make some clarifications concerning the invitation extended to me on the scheduled PDP rebranding conference slated for November 12, 2015, aimed at repositioning the party after its poor outing at the last elections.

“While I welcome the invitation to the event as a mark of respect as one of the founding fathers, I want to be excused on the grounds that I have long bid bye to partisan politics.

Four years ago, at an elaborate event at the Transcorp Hilton Hotels Abuja, I announced my retirement from partisan politics after my failed attempt to contest for president and having attained the gracious age of 70, in a society where life expectancy stands at a ridiculous 47 years.

“In appreciating what Allah has done for me in life, seeing me through many challenges, stabilizing me during periods of tribulations, and safeguarding me through the thick and thin of political risks, I did state at that event that journalists would not push me around again.

“Attaining the age of 70 in 2011 was to me a great accomplishment for which I remain eternally grateful to Almighty Allah and my family who have shown tremendous support and encouragement throughout my political trajectory. Since 2011 till date, I have been playing my role as an elder statesman and “consultant-in-chief” to political office seekers and other like-minds who want my input in their aspirations.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/excuse-me-from-your-conference-ibb-tells-pdp/

Believe APC lies @ ur own peril.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by juman(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2015
IBB that could not generate a single watt of electricity in eight years as president.

This country will always curse him for his failure.

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by billyG(m): 9:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Na waooh!So no credible youth in pdp except old IBB to match buhari intergrity 4 intergrity anticorruption 4 anticorruption,they hav not learnt any lesson Y they fail,even Jonah is not intrested in pdp again who is going 2 bring his loot 4ward 2 fund pdp nobody want 2 fund a dying useless party!Ha!Ha!!Ha!!!Ha!!!!Dokpesi shld convert pdp 2 a media outfit.

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by DEDEAL77(m): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2015
Awon oniranu lasanlasan,awon akotileta omo abiipa,awon onise ton polaniyonu.
They have just begun, the rate of there sinking will be squared soonest,down! down! down! to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Goke7: 9:17am On Nov 11, 2015
I said yesterday that PDP may expire in 2016, I may be right after all.

I thought the papa deceiving pikin party said that they were looking for young guys to take over, chai!

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by proxillin(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2015
[size=15pt]Over to Fayose to does what he do best. Oya Tongue-Lash IBB[/size]

1 Like

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by totalhouse(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2015
Interesting, IBB 'consultant in chief' to political office seekers. Wonders shall never end.
Hmmmm, #God is watching
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
I honestly still think that Nigeria missed a great opportunity by not re-electing IBB, he had something to prove unlike Sai Bobo who just has scores to settle
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by kaelz(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
His exit is a good riddance. We shall bounce back
Lol.. I see u givin ursef hope. *in Mama Peace voice* Chai...!!!
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Ozededes: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Get an Ocean View plot of land in our Awesome view estate in moserekogan village, awoyaya, Lekki Lagos for 3.5m.
Features
200meters away from the beach
Ocean view
Buy and get instant allocation
Free from government or omo onile (land tout)
Behind Eko Akete city
No limitation on building design
120 X 60ft (668sqm)
Well Planned layout

For more info call 09097655731

www.pacismultiplex.com

34b isaac john street igbobi, Fadeyi Lagos.

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by erinalex: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2015
MightyD:
I'm impressed with this out fit article.
Unlike selfish buhari who want to become a president by all means with his clueles drain brain.
with his "clueless drain brain",he's your president. Pmb has achieved what anyone in ur generation born & unborn will NEVER attained. If u like call me any name,u'r only exhibiting your pains & frustration. U better go to biafra or u die of hypertention. Even the main actor(gej),has moved on with his life & he's doing well;u are here still crying over a spilled milk.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by j1mmy: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2015
IBB should be in jail
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Okies27(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
kahal29:
FORMER military president, General Ibrahim Babangida, yesterday dismissed insinuations that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, was wooing him for 2019 presidential election as its candidate, saying that he has no such intention as he would clock 78 by 2019.

Reacting to his appointment as Chairman of the proposed PDP National Conference slated for tomorrow, Babangida urged the PDP to count him out of the conference saying that he had quit partisan politics four years ago when he marked 70 years. He said he had friends in the PDP and the All Progressives Congress, APC and playing the expected role would amount to partisanship.

Meanwhile, PDP Acting National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, yesterday admitted that the party made mistakes in the past and begged Nigerians for forgiveness.

Secondus, who spoke yesterday when he met with leaders, stakeholders, elders of PDP, led by former Senate President Ken Nnamani, said that politics was about the people and election.

According to him, Nigerians should forgive the party for the many mistakes it made while in power, assuring that PDP was repositioning and restructuring for the youths to take over and deliver on the vision and mission of the founding fathers.

At the meeting yesterday, were former PDP governors, former ministers, special advisers and governorship candidates, among others.

General Babangida, in a statement he personally signed and tagged PDP Rebranding Conference: Count me out, said: “I wish to make some clarifications concerning the invitation extended to me on the scheduled PDP rebranding conference slated for November 12, 2015, aimed at repositioning the party after its poor outing at the last elections.

“While I welcome the invitation to the event as a mark of respect as one of the founding fathers, I want to be excused on the grounds that I have long bid bye to partisan politics.

Four years ago, at an elaborate event at the Transcorp Hilton Hotels Abuja, I announced my retirement from partisan politics after my failed attempt to contest for president and having attained the gracious age of 70, in a society where life expectancy stands at a ridiculous 47 years.

“In appreciating what Allah has done for me in life, seeing me through many challenges, stabilizing me during periods of tribulations, and safeguarding me through the thick and thin of political risks, I did state at that event that journalists would not push me around again.

“Attaining the age of 70 in 2011 was to me a great accomplishment for which I remain eternally grateful to Almighty Allah and my family who have shown tremendous support and encouragement throughout my political trajectory. Since 2011 till date, I have been playing my role as an elder statesman and “consultant-in-chief” to political office seekers and other like-minds who want my input in their aspirations.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/excuse-me-from-your-conference-ibb-tells-pdp/
. If PDP think we'll vote for anyone above 55,they should have a rethink.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Jabioro: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2015
Let APC commit their own sixteen mistake.. then we now remember PDP for consideration.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Ask77: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2015
But we were told "GEJ was the best President Nigeria ever had" Why cant PDP use him again to launch a come back? His 'goodwill' and 'integrity' are enough.

2 Likes

Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by MrDavidson: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2015
handie:
Kai! I pity PDP sha. Everybody doesn't wanna associate with them anymore. Well, PDP if una no see people invite for una conference, come Nairaland and invite Tonyebarcanista, Chukwudi44, firefire, temitemi and all the Biafra agitators

You betrayed your signature statement by posting this tribal slur.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2015
IBB... maradona.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by jamace(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
The PDP hierarchy played their part well by extending invitation to IBB for courtesy's sake, as elder statesman in their party. If the hierarchy had failed to invite him, it would have been discourteous because whether he attends or not is immaterial.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by niyi123: 11:04am On Nov 11, 2015
All i want to say is kudos to Jagaban; Asiwaju BOLA HAMMED TINUDU. The man that mastermind the death of largest party in AFRICA. May your days be long.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by zomby(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Whether you are young or old, there is nothing better than having the wisdom to know when to throw the towel.
Take it or not, IBB remains the most intelligent Nigerian.

Too bad he did not use his high level of enormous intelligence to guard this country towards great things.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by 400billionman: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nigerians have so much respect for that man called KEN NNAMANI.

His likes are the people meant for leadership.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by 400billionman: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
madridguy:
PDP, Party of confused rogues. I trust IBB,the maradona himself, the day OBJ tore his membership card I knew truly the end is really near for the devils party. CHANGE is here to stay take it or you have it by force.

Dem no dey old ? Dem no dey tire ?

Can OBJ still be fielded for any post ? Abi IBB ?

Talk beta thing. CHANGE that has compounded economic woes.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
erinalex:
with his "clueless drain brain",he's your president. Pmb has achieved what anyone in ur generation born & unborn will NEVER attained. If u like call me any name,u'r only exhibiting your pains & frustration. U better go to biafra or u die of hypertention. Even the main actor(gej),has moved on with his life & he's doing well;u are here still crying over a spilled milk.

Imprudent distractor with parasite longer interest in bloody groups of gangsters.
Buhari's present is just splitting your remaining miserable oxgygen and you are still hopelessly publishing your lousy maggots in your ridiclue heart.

Your article sounds so selfish just because you are made to be an a bush crusher.

Roll to hell you bunch of dangote's blocked salt.
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by joywuria: 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
Sometimes you find yourself in a strange situation and you were astonished, and you ask yourself how it all happened, has PDP forgotten their campaign terminology OLD AGE, excuse me..
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abeg o my grandfather still de o if PDP is looking for presidential flag bearer
Re: Excuse Me From Your Conference - IBB Tells PDP by LZAA: 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
madridguy:
PDP, Party of confused rogues. I trust IBB,the maradona himself, the day OBJ tore his membership card I knew truly the end is really near for the devils party. CHANGE is here to stay take it or you have it by force.
And it is CHANGING well grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Ibrahim Shema Wanted / El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road / Kidnapping In Enugu Communities On The Rise As Residents Vacate Their Homes(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.