Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger (678 Views)

Opinion: How Would You Break the news if you Were In Her Shoes(pic) / When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by adepiero: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2015
Growing up in the game of romance, many times I've heard guys call girls "Gold diggers" and I start to wonder, how did he know?

To set the ball rolling; I know if a girl is a gold digger if I invite her on a date and she ends up asking me to buy things for her friends I that I don't know or she brings them along to the date. angry

Guru's in the house let's hear from you. grin
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by Ini22(f): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Such girl na I never chop
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by drcleto(m): 5:42am On Nov 11, 2015
SHORO NIYEN
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by Sommyangel(f): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Na only girls dey dig gold.. Guys are the highest diggers now o.. BTW who no like gold??
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by adepiero: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Sommyangel:
Na only girls dey dig gold.. Guys are the highest diggers now o.. BTW who no like gold??
I don't like gold, I prefer diamond grin

According to your opinion, that means say you be gold digger! undecided
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by Mjshexy(f): 6:16am On Nov 11, 2015
If i invite her and she comes with her friends, i would gladly pick one of her cute friends and jejely go have a nice time somewhere else, what nonsense! If a girl really likes you, an outing will be her best way of getting closer to you & mending fences...
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2015

1. She is overly sexualized and stimulating.
2. her aura is very feminine and erotic.

GOLDDIGGER SUSPECTED.

1. She cannot speak english well.
2. She uses the word 'like' and 'seriously' to describe relatively simple circumstances.
3. She uses abbreviations.

GOLDDIGGER STRONGLY SUSPECTED.

1. Approaching her for the first time, she takes a look up and down your body and if outdoors, seems to search behind you.
2. she moves her brow muscles asymmetrically when regarding you while scrunching up her lips into the form of a rounded rectangle inscribed by a golden ratio curve.

GOLDDIGGER ALMOST CONFIRMED.

1. upon declaration of impressive financial ability, she immediately exercises her masseters. resulting in a huge smile designed to increase adrenaline in the male body and hence lower it's reaction speed and cognitive ability.
2. she refers to the male with the same name that is used for infant human offspring. the same name which is also the title of justin beiber's hit song. the same name which is also that of a 1970's american music group.

GOLDDIGGER CONFIRMED.

1. She proceeds to partake in the greater part of your daily expenses. but then refuses to partake in coitus.

PLATINUM DIGGER SUSPECTED . . . .

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by flylykace: 6:19am On Nov 11, 2015
A girl whose demand always high cos they know u have money

1 Like

Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by Mjshexy(f): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2015
Some guys are even better gold diggers and not just ladies alone.
Re: Opinion: How To Know A Gold Digger by Laveda(f): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2015
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? / When A Girl Is Playing With Fire... / The Word Picnic, Do You Have Idea How It Came About!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.