Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow (3476 Views)

Over N30 Billion Recovered Through Tips From Whistle Blowers – EFCC / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Vs Hausa Fight In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by dihalao(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2015
I was listening to my radio this morning when I heard this announcement saying the The Mile 12-Ikorodu Road that was recently completed by China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC) is to be officially launched by The State Governor, Mr. Akinwumi Ambode on the 12th of November, 2015 at exactly 10:00am.

Construction of the road started in September, 2012 according to THIS THREAD on NairaLand.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok...

Sai Fashola
Sai APC

4 Likes

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by benedictnsi(m): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2015
Ok ooo nice Road
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 11, 2015
another photo section loading.

please remind me what value this needless waste of public fund in the name of lunching will add to an already completed road.

2 Likes

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by hob(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2015
Should be well managed and maintained effectively
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Hesirr: 11:43am On Nov 11, 2015
aguiyi:
another photo section loading.

please remind me what value this needless waste of public fund in the name of lunching will add to an already completed road.
I tire ooo.. Fashola never said he would launch it. I dont know why ambode is feeling himself on top road wey be say na ex-governor finish am.

He just wants to get noticed.
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Alphaoscar: 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
One of the best projects undertaken by BRF's administration. the quality vof work done on the road is superb.

1 Like

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Alphaoscar: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2015
Hesirr:

I tire ooo.. Fashola never said he would launch it. I dont know why ambode is feeling himself on top road wey be say na ex-governor finish am.

Stop wailing over irrelevant issues .
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by aresa: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2015

The most competent, accomplished and visionary public official in the history of Nigeria..

7 Likes

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by aresa: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Telling backward villagers and wailers not to wail is like telling school children not to go to school.

Wailing, hate and and bitterness is their only portion in life....

There own village leaders haven't commissioned even a common dog cage since 1999 so try understand their bitter and disgruntled behavior..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by mazeltov(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2015
Hesirr:

consolidation and continuation
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Hesirr: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Btw, am an APC supporter. But let's say the truth.
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Alphaoscar: 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hesirr:

Btw, am an APC supporter. But let's say the truth.

Which truth are you trying to say ? it is obvious and very glaring to all of us that the project was undertaken during fashola's regime and 90% of the work done during him time but Fashola is no more the governor of the state and his effort is now geared toward building a better Nigeria at the Federal level.

Ambode is the state governor now and the project is a state property not a Fashola's private property so Ambode is the person in position to commission the project. I hope and pray the light rail projects too will be completed as early as possible because all this projects if completed will be to the glory of Fashola, Tinubu and all the progressive movements in the state.

3 Likes

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by PresidentAde(m): 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
aresa:

The most competent, accomplished and visionary public official in the history of Nigeria..

Abeg 4get that Visionary thing...............Fashola is okay no doubt but that Ikorodu road was/is a waste of public fund......
B4 u attack me,,,,,,,,I LIVE in IKORODU and I ply that road almost on a daily basis.................The only meaningful thing done on that road is the creation of DEDICATED BRT lanes,,,,,,,,,,,,and some "over spaced flowers ".................If you ask anyone who plies that road regularly they'll tell You the road is still same.......2 carriage way IN....2 Out.............Now my issue with that road is that 1..It'll be really expensive to maintain....(U need to see all d Packaging ).............2..The Title of that Project is wrong....it should be,,,,,,,Creation or Expansion of BRT lanes on IKD road...............3.. Why will they Spend #30billion Naira on Road expansion when its only the BRT users that'll enjoy it more ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a simple 2 carriage railway system would have done the work for probably a cheaper price.........................................................................................................If holdup hold u 4dat new road ehnn !!!...u go cry................

Now the issue is that these so called Elite and politicians just use State money for their private companies directly and indirectly............
..1...Most of these lagos state politicians have share and investment in the BRT system in LAGOS including the landlord of lagos,,,Ambode,,,Fashola etc......
...2... They're all rogues........How much income does BRT generate that the GOVT will spend 30billion on its roads...
... 3... BRT in Lagos is a private Business they just pay commission to the Government.........
...4....Why will the Government spend such huge amount on BRT only........" Kos if u knw that road well d rest of d road na wash,,,,dey just created a BTR lane.....
...5... I challenge the Lagos State Government to Publish the names of all shareholders and investors in BRT system.......
...........................................................................................

%96 of all our Politicians are all THIEFS......they'll give U #20 and stylishly collect #400 from you........
That road project is a 4/10 for me.........................shiiooorrrr.......

5 Likes

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by chiddye(m): 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
being factual that road has not eased traffic on ikorodu road, most morning I spend almost 3hours from ikorodu to Ikeja

I believe its an over bloated contract the money spent on the road and what the road looks like relatively is a slap on lagosian how many kilometre is the road, how many lanes does it have ? all na wash

1 Like

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by AZeD1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
PresidentAde:

Abeg 4get that Visionary thing...............Fashola is okay no doubt but that Ikorodu road was/is a waste of public fund......
B4 u attack me,,,,,,,,I LIVE in IKORODU and I ply that road almost on a daily basis.................The only meaningful thing done on that road is the creation of DEDICATED BRT lanes,,,,,,,,,,,,and some "over spaced flowers ".................If you ask anyone who plies that road regularly they'll tell You the road is still same.......2 carriage way IN....2 Out.............Now my issue with that road is that 1..It'll be really expensive to maintain....(U need to see all d Packaging ).............2..The Title of that Project is wrong....it should be,,,,,,,Creation or Expansion of BRT lanes on IKD road...............3.. Why will they Spend #30billion Naira on Road expansion when its only the BRT users that'll enjoy it more ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a simple 2 carriage railway system would have done the work for probably a cheaper price.........................................................................................................If holdup hold u 4dat new road ehnn !!!...u go cry................

Now the issue is that these so called Elite and politicians just use State money for their private companies directly and indirectly............
..1...Most of these lagos state politicians have share and investment in the BRT system in LAGOS including the landlord of lagos,,,Ambode,,,Fashola etc......
...2... They're all rogues........How much income does BRT generate that the GOVT will spend 30billion on its roads...
... 3... BRT in Lagos is a private Business they just pay commission to the Government.........
...4....Why will the Government spend such huge amount on BRT only........" Kos if u knw that road well d rest of d road na wash,,,,dey just created a BTR lane.....
...5... I challenge the Lagos State Government to Publish the names of all shareholders and investors in BRT system.......
...........................................................................................

%96 of all our Politicians are all THIEFS......they'll give U #20 and stylishly collect #400 from you........
That road project is a 4/10 for me.........................shiiooorrrr.......
The essence of BRT is for people to leave their cars at home and use public transportation.
Less cars on the road == less traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by dihalao(m): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
PresidentAde thats actually the title of the project. And i agree with that person that says less cars on the road = Less traffic.

Or what type of extension do you think can reduce that traffic? None. And thats just the truth when we reason it.
And i agree with you, maintenance would be expensive but i dont think ikorodu deserves anything less than what was constructed.

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by aresa: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
AZeD1:

The essence of BRT is for people to leave their cars at home and use public transportation.
Less cars on the road == less traffic.

Don't mind the unintelligent joker. The gist flew over his head..

2 Likes

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
SW is developing while some villagers are protesting.
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by adaweezy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ambo oo ambo
Later they will say Lagos is not working
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Omololu007(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
aresa:

Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by sunkieisland(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
In Ebenezer Obey's voice......ko s'ogbon to le da, ko s'iwa to le wu, ko s'ona to le mò, to le fi t'aye l'órun ooo
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by chris4gold(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
weldone!
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Pavore9: 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Real estate value will increase along that route.
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by dihalao(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2015
The project was officially launched today
Re: N30 Billion Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road To Be Officially Launched Tommorow by Omololu007(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2015
dihalao:
The project was officially launched today
shey them go show am for tv

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari / Governor Akeredolu Commissions Very Risky Life Threatening Road In Ondo / The UN Appoints Ex-emir Sanusi, 16 Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.