Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport (45693 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Gets Caught, Comes Under Fire For Bribing Sahara Reporters Bos / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Vyolet(f): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi please perform oooo
That is a tasking portfolio,hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by adioolayi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

there is ministry of aviation
Nope..you only have Minister of Aviation STATE! like you still have Minister of Power STATE also...ministers for state will be like deputies

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by daywalker02: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Menace2Society:
For u and your family
for u, ur children and children children, ur generation... fool ode!!!!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Truckpusher(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Firefire:

Amaechi will use this opportunity to complete the rail project in Rivers... tongue

Congrats to him...
Kwakwkakwkakwakwa......

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by mbulela: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
anytexy:
Noise Maker of transport. Honestly speaking if I were to be Amaechi, I won't have taken any ministerial post. At to prove I am not power monger. And Nigerians will respect him for that, but Nigeria politicians....
i would have been happy if he did as you recommended but being a Nigerian politician, he has to prove true to type.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Sijo01(f): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jodesky:

Symptoms of crass ignorance. What a pity!

Transportation includes Aviation, Railways & Shipping.

Parastatals under Transportation:
FAAN-Federal Airports Authority of Nig
NPA- Nigerian Ports Authority
NCAA-Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority
NRC-Nigeria Railway Corporation
NIMASA to mention the major ones.

You're the ignorant one here. Why not take the joke in my post and forget about your long epistle.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Sweetlemon(f): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
adioolayi:
Fashola the Engine room...
Ameachi ..Transportation.. not bad ..it includes Aviation, Railway, Maritime and other transport sector..wow..It's expansive too...God help this guys to bringing about real CHANGE!

Don't mind the wailers. In the sick hateful minds, transportation is limited to public buses.
Aviation, Railway? Maritime? That's a pretty heavy portfolio!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by theV0ice: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
solonazzy:

Most kno it's a big catch... Dey just wanna console dem selves with serious of funny captions

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by ybalogs(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
lmm4real:
The lion
Amaechi pass lion oooo

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by olabalo4al(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
So disappointed that even proclaimed elites here on this comm could hardly jostapose the enormous work before this said ministry and incase you all don't know that even Maritime which includes NIMASA would work under amaechi...... Best of luck to the ministers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Chukazu: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
would have preferred him as minister of Education so he can replicate the magic he did with education modernization in Rivers
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Themonster: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
ishiamu:

Themonster GF cheesy grin

Leave modath for me ooo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by ybalogs(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
olabalo4al:
So disappointed that even proclaimed elites here on this comm could hardly jostapose the enormous work before this said ministry and incase you all don't know that even Maritime which includes NIMASA would work under amaechi...... Best of luck to the ministers
Abeg, tell them well make dem hear.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by harbeesoyhe1(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
U no go kill person with laugh
TechRev:
The transporter has arrived.

When i was driving them you thought i was joking.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by knockturnal(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
An appropriate ministry for the tout. Baba you are a wise man indeed
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by GeneralTopic: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please stop decievg ursefs! No one is saying min of transport is a badt portfolio buh with all hiss hard work and rivers stollen money, the portfolio no fit am! If u watch the live coverage, u will see that Ameachi wasn't smilling, he's mood changed.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by ishiamu(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Themonster:

Leave modath for me ooo

Na ya own 100% any1 wey chook head 4 her side ama kill dat person grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by kingzjay(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Exploit200:
After all Ameachi did for them Na keke driver oga e com B?. Shame- in Fela and Wike voice

Ignorance is a real menace!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Iykopee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
RedCard1:
I wanted to laugh but that comment stinks of ignorance

Not as if they dont know what's obtainable in that sector, but trust a typical Nigerian to make jest of everytin...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by 4C2215131: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
DonProphet:
Rotimi Amaechi, immediate past governor of Rivers state is the minister of Transportation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVCNews_Africa/status/664404680248815616?p=v

Very wise moves by the President. Very wise indeed.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
A whole ex gov turned minister of transport.He deserve that demotion.He is so arrogant and indiscipline.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Menace2Society(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
daywalker02:

is for u and ur children children, ur generation.. idiot. fool. ode!!!!
Hahaha the looser is having a breakdown grin u better take your meds
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by esquirejp(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pdp be wary of ur movements around nigeria...Amaechi supritends over the air, land n sea.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by ybalogs(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chukazu:
would have preferred him as minister of Education so he can replicate the magic he did with education modernization in Rivers
So you also saw the massive magic in that sector in Rivers state too? Guys got enter Rivers to really know what you're talking about.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by bluecircle470: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi has gotten a juicy n gud ministry. Aviation has been merged wit d ministry of transportation
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by shynrichies(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
darlenese:
Hahahaha KABUKABU minister

sharap and congratulate him....are you one of Biafra
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
anytexy:
Noise Maker of transport. Honestly speaking if I were to be Amaechi, I won't have taken any ministerial post. At to prove I am not power monger. And Nigerians will respect him for that, but Nigeria politicians....
...the fact is you are not Amaechi Rotimi.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by inno1love(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
darlenese:
Hahahaha KABUKABU minister

I hope that laughter is for your gross ignorance. Your mumu dey smell. I am sure you don't even know that Aviation, Maritime and some others are now under ministry of Transportation. Continue laughing that Amaechi now heads like three former ministries.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mohjigga:
For those who don't know the minister of transport is a very powerful and influential portfolio with parastatals like 1. Nigerian Shippers' Council (NSC)

2. Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)

3. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)

4. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

5. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)

6. Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT)

7. Maritime Academy of Nigeria (MAN)

So Amachi is still a power broker..

This will surely be great news for APC members in the Nigerdelta. Just as they have started planting their cronies inside NDDC, likewise enough jobs for them in these waterways agencies.
Food for the boys which translates to financial empowerment to confront the killer party headlong in the zone. A good time to become a member. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by CharllyKween(f): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
... kissCongratulations Sir....
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by dre11(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good one to Amaechi...

Let me see and hear what Wike will say about this
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by tinsel: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
transportation is the best ministry-sea, aviation, railway. NiMSA and NPA, NaHCO all under it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet Evangeline Babuba Abeke, The Best Female Cadet At Police Academy / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo / Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.