Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport (45753 Views)

BREAKING: Amaechi Gets Caught, Comes Under Fire For Bribing Sahara Reporters Bos / Amaechi, Minister Of Transport Arrives Port-Harcourt - Photos / List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Forwetinnah: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
theV0ice:

And you were there when the sultan fixed the string to Buhari's buttocks ? angry

Who was pulling GEJ"s string when he was there? Hod did it affect Diezani or Iweala?

My brother, Osinbajo is vice president and when i hear him speak, I know we voted a valuable man into office.

The election is over. GEJ has moved on....you should too

I was right after all...you just stated where the string was attached. Deny all you want, the Oligarchy up North are the ones running Booooohari's CPC government.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
krimbeauti:
the portfolio is not a bad one if you ask me..... because he is going to be heading alot of [color=#990000]ministries[/color]......

congrats man.....u forgot a good fight....am happy you won

Parastatal, agencies.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Forwetinnah: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fools can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims, they go dumb. grin

Coming from a programmed dunce who's constantly licking Ameachi's arse. Get off my mentions Fa:g!!

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by OBAGADAFFI: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
sunsewa:
Chai Amaechi,what an insult,so after all ur contributions to buhari,ur not reliable enough to be given Niger Delta ministry or better still FCT,well since ur an expert in power bike riding carry go,but make sure u finish the monorail u started in Port Harcourt.

Niger Delta ministry is smaller than Ministry of Transportation.

Do you you know the billions much NPA and FAAN generate from our Sea and Airports everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by tunde1200(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amin ooo

adioolayi post=399

07159:

Fashola the Engine room...
Ameachi ..Transportation.. not bad ..it includes Aviation, Railway, Maritime and other transport sector..wow..It's expansive too...God help this guys to bringing about real CHANGE!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Coming from a programmed dunce who's constantly licking Ameachi's arse. Get off my mentions Fa:g!!

Demdem:

Fools can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims, they go dumb. grin

Substantiate ur claim Goon. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by judiciarypalava: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
boujaye:

I never supported Amaechi one bit, but there are more in transportation sector than many people knew. Just take a look at the marine transport alone, Amaechi that claimed has never collected bribe since he was born, will now collect excessive Egunje in hard currency. If you still don't understand ask people that work in the maritime industry.

That is the point, AGBERO work. Forget the egunje, it is a post with AGBERO lineage. Authority to wine and dine with like minds.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Transport is huge too. It includes land,air rail and water. So amaechi also has a huge responsibility on his shoulders. He should behave!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by tunde1200(m): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
He is clueless about it.

OBAGADAFFI:

Niger Delta ministry is smaller than Ministry of Transportation.

Do you you know the billions much NPA and FAAN generate from our Sea and Airports everyday.

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by theV0ice: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I was right after all...you just stated where the string was attached. Deny all you want, the Oligarchy up North are the ones running Booooohari's CPC government.

There's very little I can do about your conspiracy theories and speculations bro.

If Fashola or Amaechi had missed out, surely you'd have been laughing yourself hoarse by now.

Since the Perm secs are meant to make life miserable for them, are there no perm secs from the south?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Forwetinnah: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Chinom(m): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
adioolayi:
Fashola the Engine room...
Ameachi ..Transportation.. not bad ..it includes Aviation, Railway, Maritime and other transport sector..wow..It's expansive too...God help this guys to bringing about real CHANGE!

It does not include Aviation. There is a minister of state for aviation.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by anonimi: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:
The same eediotic repeated rants u circulate daily. Are u cursed with it?

Your winchious curse can only work on your APCheat zombies grin grin
Back to Sender, BTS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Forwetinnah: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
theV0ice:

There's very little I can do about your conspiracy theories and speculations bro.

If Fashola or Amaechi had missed out, surely you'd have been laughing yourself hoarse by now.

Since the Perm secs are meant to make life miserable for them, are there no perm secs from the south?

Of course there are...but they aren't as dumb and hard headed like the controlled Almajiris
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by DeeHaywire: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Emekamex:
Minister of Agberos

hahahahahahaha... nice one bro cheesy cheesy

meanwhile,, DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats plus its lower in size (17mb) The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by theV0ice: 1:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Of course there are...but they aren't as dumb and hard headed like the controlled Almajiris

Well.....now they're there, let's give them a chance.

Nothing else to do anyway

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by OBAGADAFFI: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

It does not include Aviation. There is a minister of state for aviation.

Minister of state is a Junior minister. He/She reports to the Minister of Transportation.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2015
anonimi:

Your winchious curse can only work on your APCheat zombies grin grin
Back to Sender, BTS

Demdem:
[[s]quote author=anonimi post=39908360]
Juicy to recoup his personal $$$$$$$$$$$$ investment in Sai Bubu's nomination abi?
Fight against CORRUPTION indeed by the man of EMPTY, pretentious integrity! grin grin
[/s]

The same eediotic repeated rants u circulate daily. Are u cursed with it?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by omocheche(f): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
Exactly!
Tunami:
amaechi, minister 4 agbero
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Chinom(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
OBAGADAFFI:

Minister of state is a Junior minister. He/She reports to the Minister of Transportation.

Not in this case, otherwise he would have been made a minister of state for Transportation. The minister of state in PMB's administration would take full responsibility for the Aviation ministry. Buhari has made it clear that he want's to slash the number of ministries and ministers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by friends4ever(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Minister of transportation? As in NURTW (National Union of Road Transport Worker) grin
Well, half bread is better than none...the problem is there will be no much loopholes. I wish him all the best and God protection.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Like you've substantiated your claim that Ameachi and Booooohari's government isn't corrupt

http://www.post-nigeria.com/how-n25bn-is-embezzled-daily-via-buharis-tsa-melaye/
http://authorityngr.com/2015/11/DSS-After-Dasuki-to-Recover-Tape-of-Jega-s-Pre-Election-Secret-Meeting-with-Northern-Elders/

grin grin
Yes I can see that u have substantiated ur Sultan rant ( u think) with propaganda online media news outlets created after Jonah-daft loss specially set up by hopeless loosers like u to spread lies. How dare u substantiate a lie with another lie. Aren't u shameless?
Oponu, bring out ur source from our recognised national dailies like thisday, vanguard. Only fools will fall for this thrash. grin substantiate ur claims Goon. grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
AMAECHI the Transporter New RIDE cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
AMAECHI the Transporter's New RIDE cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Bestbeelieve: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Laughable........we' keep an eye for the turn of events.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by barcaboi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
DonProphet:
Rotimi Amaechi, immediate past governor of Rivers state is the minister of Transportation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVCNews_Africa/status/664404680248815616?p=v
this pple be olodo sha; transport covers train, plane, cars, ships, and d likes......I tire o
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
Demdem:

Let even forget aviation, Marine alone is juicy. Only ignorant eediots are talking thrash.

Stella spent 200 Million Naira for 2 bullet proof cars and it become an issue....In Power OBJ spent 16 billion dollars, do you really know what Juicy portfolio is.... Trade and Investment is even better , transport was better when its merged with works.

I am only happy and wish he will finally complete the mono rail wink

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by maimalari: 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
apoti:
Very good. Ministry of Transport includes the old Transport ministry and the Aviation ministry previously headed by Stella Oduah.

I'm sure Amaechi will perform very well
railway also
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by Demdem(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
[s]
kaycid77:

Stella spent 200 Million for bullet proof cars and it becomse issue....Power OBj spent 16 billion dollars, do you really know what Juicy pofolio is.... Trade and Investment

[/s]

U aren't making sense. Try again.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by qtx(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
DonProphet:
Rotimi Amaechi, immediate past governor of Rivers state is the minister of Transportation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TVCNews_Africa/status/664404680248815616?p=v
bhuahahahahahahahaha, oboiiiiiii see how them finish amaechi o? omg after all these noise? shocked minister of transport?
I keep saying it, if you are not part of the family, you are not. no matter how the cosmetics make you look like them.
Amaechi!!! return to your people and they will return to you as the father received the prodigal son.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by malikisah: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
modath:
What do you lots know beyond wailing

You know those long buses that ply una side? Nuff said!

Those giant birds that fly?

Those things that bring una container from obodo oyinbo?

Those long black "iron things" that drag on the floor?

Make una learn, una nor go gree!!

Transport is great!!s

well done. No mind small brains

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi Gets Minister Of Transport by abu12: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
Chinom:

Not in this case, otherwise he would have been made a minister of state for Transportation. The minister of state in PMB's administration would take full responsibility for the Aviation ministry. Buhari has made it clear that he want's to slash the number of ministries and ministers.

Malam stop hating

[size=16pt]Chibuike Amaechi- Minister of Transportation

Hadi Sirika- State Minister transportation. (Aviation) [/size]
Buhari even limit Hadi job under Amaechi 2 only avaition, since Hadi is a good pilot.
Buhari also name him self as minister 4 petroleum and Ibe as state minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.