Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (217497 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Murray-Bruce: "Nigeria Doesn't Need 36 Ministers, States", He Gets Epic Replies / Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Sheyone(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by homirefacuny(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
nikkiking:
grin grin No 18 grin naija should be ready for latest lies tongue.

In lia Mohammed mind, I go take lie finish una papa one by one tongue angry grin.
Especially oloshi Metuh. Haha
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by italkam: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Wish dem all the strength.
One Nigeria.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by watered(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Heineken Lokpobiri; I love that name so much.

Aisha Alhassan, what happens in the event that the corruptible judges grin declares her winner over Darius Ishaku (I mean after the Appeal and Supreme court)
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by missyadorable(f): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
How come the Ministers from Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi,Enugu and Imo states are not rejecting the appointment from Zoo nation and go fight for the realisation of Biafra?

If you are bold,Go to Lagos(Your leader was arrested here) or Abuja(He is being detained here) and carry out your "peaceful" demonstration.Dont disturb the peace of the Niger delta states

14 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by wahyahsay(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
porka:
[size=13pt]Why is a single person holding 3 offices while others are just ministers of Adamawa, Gombe, Edo etc.?

Is this the best use of human resources?[/size]
Blame the mod who moved this to the frontpage without proper check.

Abubakar Malami got Ministry of Justice. Osagie Ehanire, Minister(state) Health Ministry.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by unbeat007(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
NGIGE Use your post wisely!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by compujyde: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2015

4 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by llorisbhone(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
I just wish them well in their respective post, work starts earnestly.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by 9jatatafo(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
How come we have minister of Edo State and Jigawa State? BRF should have been minister for Lagos State na. OP make you do well oo jareeee
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ttalk:
To whom more is expected to him more is given. Fashola representing hard working people. This is a sign of preparing him for presidency position if he perform in this onerous task, of which i know he will not disappoint.

Fashola my mentor, carry go

Well we will hope he will not replicate 78 million Naira website + build power borehole for 40 million Naira.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by jstbeinhonest(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
ybalogs:
I knew from day 1 Barrister Adebayo shittu won't be given any portfolio.

i think he was given.I dnt trust that list. Lalasticlala the list is wrong, update it or remove it.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by jeweldoyex22(f): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola my hero. I believe he can do it! He will definitely deliver......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by rusher14: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
We know who is going to draw up a list of why portfolios were not well distributed.

Watch out!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Godsonkemz(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
APC affair. Lai Mohammed emerged as information minister. Political propaganda loading...

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by dokunbam(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
oya

let the the work change begin,

I believe they will work to the best of their ability,

let us remember that they are human like us and can make mistakes

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
God Bless the President
God Bless the new ministers
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless me too

Let hope and pray for the best

Like/share/quote if you want the best for Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Eddufy(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dats the way forward #SaiBuhari

Owk pls Nairalanders, as a new member on nairaland although I had always been a guest for a long time. Can I get 100 likes...

#LoveNairaland

4 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Toks2008(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=18pt]4. Babatunde Fashola -(Lagos) Minister of Power, Works and Housing

AT LAST IM ALMOST CERTAIN WE WILL SEE IMPROVEMENT IN THE POWER SECTOR
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ODUBEZE: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Fashola , my man! add more to his portfolio, he can handle it. Tested and Trusted!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by simplycarro: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Well we will hope he will not replicate 78 million Naira website + build power borehole for 40 million Naira.

What is your fuvcking business with the Ministerial posts, those are Nigerians, not Biafrans,

4 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Amaechi who can't complete Rivers monorail is given the position of minister of transportation. That is preposterous. Dullard has lost it. This is a big defeat for this government.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by kaptinphilz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2015
Good one for fashola.
I hope he will not disappoint.
NGIGI Would have been perfect for health but still not bad.
May God grant them the wisdom to bring the long awaited CHANGE

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Molebs(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
My Opinion: Kemi Adeosun(finance) and Ikechukwu (trade and Investment) are supposed to swap portfolios....
kemi Adeosun is not fit enough for that position....way to small. Talk of exposure, profile, on the job experience; Ikechukwu beats her hands down...
From the pedigree of persons we have been having in that position. I think this is a drop in standard.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by kesternice: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmm buhari full of surprises. Let's see how dis works. No ministerial of Niger delta. What's even d diff BTW a minister and a minister of state.
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Ibelove: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Abubakar malami is justice not James ocholi. James ocholi is state employment and labour
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Seunbukola187(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

1 Like

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
They seem to be the right hands for the jobs
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by ODUBEZE: 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
Eddufy:
Dats the way forward #SaiBuhari

Owk pls Nairalanders, as a new member on nairaland although I had always been a guest for a long time. Can I get 100 likes...

#LoveNairaland
U have to work for it!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Mufasa27(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
fayemi, minister for solid mineral grin joke of the day !!
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2015
madridguy:
Lol
K
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by AbuMikey(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Baba has Performed Abracadabra
Re: List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios by xtanburg: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dear PDP/Loosers!
The Lion of Niger Delta who was the General Officer Commanding (GOC) the battalion ( APC Presidential Campaign Council ) that ousted Nigeria's most corrupt President, RT Hon Chubike Rotimi Amaechi is heading the 2nd largest Ministry; the Ministry of Transport.
For your information, Ministry of Transport comprises;
1. ROAD
2. RAIL
3. WATERS - NPA, NIMASA etc.
4 AVIATION
Congratulations!
The leader of APC in the Niger Delta/SouthSouth.
Sail on, we are behind you Sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 / List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.