Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. (1142 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Usman Shagari Disgraces Girls Who Claim They Are His Girlfriends On Instagram / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by deeprof123: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
So, who are the married men dating aside their wife?
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
where is your proof that every single lady claim not to date a married man,did you interview every single lady in the world?

#fallacy
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:
where is your proof that every single lady claim not to date a married man,did you interview every single lady in the world?

#fallacy

that doesn't mean he isn't right about ladies claiming they don't date married men.....
90% of y'all say that. Which is definitely the answer you are gonna give if I asked that same question undecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

that doesn't mean he isn't right about ladies claiming they don't date married men.....
90% of y'all say that. Which is definitely the answer you are gonna give if I asked that same question undecided

my question still remain from what research did you get your 90% from? did you ask 100% of single ladies in this world to come to that conclusion?
its like saying 90% of married men cheat ...#fallacyundecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

my question still remain from what research did you get your 90% from? did you ask 100% of single ladies in this world to come to that conclusion?
its like saying 90% of married men cheat ...#fallacyundecided

hey I didn't come up with the thread. Just asked a question and you answered with another question. Typical Nigerian undecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by gamaliel121(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Nice one...
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
Op not every lady. I DON'T DATE MARRIED MEN. Ofcourse I eat der money bt date lounloun..lailai
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

hey I didn't come up with the thread. Just asked a question and you answered with another question. Typical Nigerian undecided
i fail to see the question you claim to ask,maybe you should reread your quote,besides my question was directed to OP not you.......typical nigerian jumping into issues that doesn't concern them
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

i fail to see the question you claim to ask,maybe you should reread your quote,besides my question was directed to OP not you.......typical nigerian jumping into issues that doesn't concern them

I guess you need the ability to understand typed words undecided
Read my comment and read it slowly this time around you will unmask the question in that post. Typical misspicy always fighting grin
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

I guess you need the ability to understand typed words undecided
Read my comment and read it slowly this time around you will unmask the question in that post. Typical misspicy always fighting grin

read your comment properly this time around remove the shades from your eyes and point out the question you asked.
typical Vizkiz always proving rights undecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

read your comment properly this time around remove the shades from your eyes and point out the question you asked.
typical Vizkiz always proving rights undecided

you see what too many staffing can do to a lady's eyes? undecided

Read the last sentence of my first post to you
"Which Is definitely the answer you are gonna give me if I asked that same question" are you not suppose to give an answer to that my post of you?
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

you see what too many staffing can do to a lady's eyes? undecided

Read the last sentence of my first post to you
"Which Is definitely the answer you are gonna give me [b]if I asked
that same question" are you not suppose to give an answer to that my post of you?
[/b]

this is what happens when a guy straffs too much,he realeases his sense of comprehension with his sperm

its either you refused to understand what the bloded means or you don't know what it means.... it means if you had asked me a question not you asked a question...

well most Nigerians went to school to read not to understand and apply so i don't blame you tongue
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by missKiffy(f): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
i honestly dont but some do
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

this is what happens when a guy straffs too much,he realeases his sense of comprehension with his sperm

its either you refused to understand what the bloded means or you don't know what it means.... it means if you had asked me a question not you asked a question...

well most Nigerians went to school to read not to understand and apply so i don't blame you tongue

#sighs.... She will never change. Always taking points outta her ass . undecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

#sighs.... She will never change. Always taking points outta her ass . undecided
kikikikikiki gringringrintonguetonguetongue

he would never change he thinks with his third leg undecided

next time read well and understand before quoting me........and try to accept defeat you can not be always right tongue
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

kikikikikiki gringringrintonguetonguetongue

he would never change he thinks with his third leg undecided

next time read well and understand before quoting me........and try to accept defeat you can not be always right tongue

well, since I am thinking from my third leg and you ate thinking from your ass, I wouldn't mind we "joining heads" to "think" together grin wink
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

#fallacy
Just like when you girls say every guy in relationship claims to be single.

How did you all arrive at that conclusion? Or have you met with every guy in the world? undecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by Macgreat(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

well, since I am thinking from my third leg and you ate thinking from your ass, I wouldn't mind we "joining heads" to "think" together grin wink

This one is strong my brother. . . cheesy

Na only head una want join.?.
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by vizkiz: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Macgreat:

This one is strong my brother. . . cheesy

Na only head una want join.?.

abeg no corrupt me, I still dey go vigil this night
grin
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by Macgreat(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

abeg no corrupt me, I still dey go vigil this night
grin

Amen to all prayers tonight. . . use protects sha AIDS is real cheesy
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
vizkiz:

gringringrin....for ya mind abi
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just like when you girls say every guy in relationship claims to be single.

How did you all arrive at that conclusion? Or have you met with every guy in the world? undecided
this are all fallacies beause their is always an exception to all situation undecided
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by hotdi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Are they suppose to claim they do?
Should they be proud about it? angry
Re: Every Single Ladies Claim They Do Not Date Married Men. by naijaboiy: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
misspicy:

this are all fallacies beause their is always an exception to all situation undecided
Then you are very guilty of committing that fallacy undecided

And also don't forget that one cannot possibly carry out a research on every single subject of the research before he draws his conclusion.

He may have met quite a number of girls who tell him the same thing but they act otherwise,that has now made him to that conclusion.

The least you can do is to single yourself out as you cannot really speak for every girl on that matter because as we know it,there are many girls who say something simply because they want to present a good image not because they are actually like that.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! The Pain Of A Confuse Beautiful Lady, "True Life Story. / How Do I Politely Ask For A Three Some / I Gave My Salary To A Girl With Wide Hip And Big Nyash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.