Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way (8265 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
The Beroms are in a survival battle with the Fulanis

The Tivs are fighting for their lives against the Fulanis

The people of Kaduna south can not sleep at night over their war with the Fulanis

The people of Nassarawa are getting a renewed Jihad courtesy of course by the Fulanis

The Jukums are also not at peace with the Fulanis

The Christian north is facing a Jihad by the same Fulanis

Remains you ediots who willingly sold yourselves in the 21st century to the same Fulanis

You can either start thinking of a post Nigeria as you know it or you can keep wishing for war against the ND and SE people.

It is your call.

17 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by tempem: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
What's this man saying?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Awoofawo(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Bring it on! Na which century we dey now? We never under rate any tribes, but be rest assured that we are watching....whether remain one, no problem, if it break up no problem. cool whoever fu ck with us shall be fu ck up! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Awoofawo:
Bring it on! Na which century we dey now? We never under rate any tribes, but be rest assured that we are watching....whether remain one, no problem, if it break up no problem. cool whoever fu ck with us shall be fu ck up! cool

you will die like fowl and massed buried

slave with big fat lips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Awoofawo(m): 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

you will die like fowl and massed buried
slave with big fat lips
THE BEST RESPONSE FOR YOU IS SILENCE cool WE DON'T BRAG!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by mightyhaze: 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2015
Awoofawo:
but ofe awo , u were bragging just now

9 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Awoofawo:
flat chesters like you make for good matchet testers

now gtfo before i make change out of your 2 buck ass tongue

niggas like me roll with the chuck

we put you in the trunk

keep trash bags and locations ready

biatch ass coward ass bastard

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
mightyhaze:
but u were bragging just now

u dey mind the dead dried up lizard

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2015
I never thought that it will be ever possible to hate a whole race but the yoruba never made it easy NOT to hate their ugly jealousy dirty lazy asses.

I am NOT IBO but I am seriously DEAD TIRED of all the Yoruba obsessive hate on Ibos.

Just today another bastard yoruba was caught lamely attempting to spark etho-religious riots. The foolish fatherless bastard was posting from that cultist rapist owned site - Sahara reporters which is bank rolled by that drug dealing kleptomaniac tinubu who i pray to hang personally in future.

It makes me wonder that if I am tired of hearing dirty ugly lazy jealous ass Yoruba children of perdition spew their trash here on NL over the Ibos, how gaddamn awful it will be an Ibo to have these sub human reptilian satanic seeds constantly on your neck all because as Ibos you were forced to remain in one useless slave plantation.

I will bring the gas chambers to Osun.

You bastards

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
you are still alive? I been think say na you the sojas shoot for head dat time for una Biafra march

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:
you are still alive? I been think say na you the sojas shoot for head dat time for una Biafra march

bastard yoruba, better find your real father

omo ale

abi nah omo baby mami

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

bastard yoruba, better find your real father
omo ale
abi nah omo baby mami
chai. see painment. Pele. no cry again. oya collect biscuit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

chai. see painment. Pele. no cry again. oya collect biscuit.

before this very day next year you and your whole family will be butchered by marauding fulanis

I curse you bastard yorubas

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

before this very day next year you and your whole family will be butchered by marauding fulanis

I curse you bastard yorubas

hahahahaha. nope we won't. lwtmb.

you will kill yourself with hatred o.

oya jog back to Aba from Portharcourt, by the time you reach your anger go don die down.

Pele, sorry, you hear. lol.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

hahahahaha. nope we won't. lwtmb.

you will kill yourself with hatred o.

oya jog back to Aba from Portharcourt, by the time you reach your anger go don die down.

Pele, sorry, you hear. lol.

you and I know you are already dying with jealousy and living on borrowed time.

You will come to hate yourself soon.

jealous bastard go ask your owambe hopping ashewoe mama who your real ab0ki father is

bastard child of satan

2 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

you and I know you are already dying with jealousy and living on borrowed time.

You will come to hate yourself soon.

jealous bastard go ask your owambe hopping ashewoe mama who your real ab0ki father is

bastard child of satan

it must suck to be you.

first, you lost the elections to a Fulani man, thanks to the Yorubas.

second, you wasted time and energy and resources performing a useless march past that has ridiculed you around the world.

third, your Oga still dey cell dey drink garri despite your yeye march

fourth, your brothers for north don reject u

fifth, tonight you will cry hard on your bed because you are a loser.

jealous No!

I need more of your rantings.

12 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

it must suck to be you.

first, you lost the elections to a Fulani man, thanks to the Yorubas.

second, you wasted time and energy and resources performing a useless march past that has ridiculed you around the world.

third, your Oga still dey cell dey drink garri despite your yeye march

fourth, your brothers for north don reject u

fifth, tonight you will cry hard on your bed because you are a loser.

jealous No!

I need more of your rantings.

yoruba bastard fool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IiHRSBAMwU

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
When Yoruba bastards think we in the ND like them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdKI1wj-JpI

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Ioannes:

*ignored *

i been get your time b4... dead lizard strutting

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Beroms are in a survival battle with the Fulanis

The Tivs are fighting for their lives against the Fulanis

The people of Kaduna south can not sleep at night over their war with the Fulanis

The people of Nassarawa are getting a renewed Jihad courtesy of course by the Fulanis

The Jukums are also not at peace with the Fulanis

The Christian north is facing a Jihad by the same Fulanis

Remains you ediots who willingly sold yourselves in the 21st century to the same Fulanis

You can either start thinking of a post Nigeria as you know it or you can keep wishing for war against the ND and SE people.

It is your call.
How is it affecting you?

Yorubas said they are not fighting, we are peace loving people. we hate war and you are angry.

You call us slaves and cowards, we are not complaining you are still angry.

Yorubas will not fight with anybody or tribe.
#peacefulpeople.

6 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
shizzy7:
How is it affecting you?

Yorubas said they are not fighting, we are peace loving people. we hate war and you are angry.

You call us slaves and cowards, we are not complaining you are still angry.

Yorubas will not fight with anybody or tribe.
#peacefulpeople.

Ohh you coward... you will fight or you will die

We are the thread holding you cowards from genocide

YOU WILL FIGHT BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO LIVE TO SEE US IN THE BETTER SOUTH LIVE GOOD

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ohh you coward... you will fight or you will die

We are the thread holding you cowards from genocide

YOU WILL FIGHT BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO LIVE TO SEE US IN THE BETTER SOUTH LIVE GOOD

kkiikikikiki grin
Who do you want us to fight with?

You are free to call us anything - we don't care.
You can drag a donkey to the stream but you can force a donkey to drink water.

We are not fighting
We are not chest beaters
We are not pompous or proud
We are silent achievers
We are peaceful.
We hate war and bloodshed
We don't discriminate in our states at all.

4 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Xpaz: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:
I never thought that it will be ever possible to hate a whole race but the yoruba never made it easy NOT to hate their ugly jealousy dirty lazy asses.

I am NOT IBO but I am seriously DEAD TIRED of all the Yoruba obsessive hate on Ibos.

Just today another bastard yoruba was caught lamely attempting to spark etho-religious riots. The foolish fatherless bastard was posting from that cultist rapist owned site - Sahara reporters which is bank rolled by that drug dealing kleptomaniac tinubu who i pray to hang personally in future.

It makes me wonder that if I am tired of hearing dirty ugly lazy jealous ass Yoruba children of perdition spew their trash here on NL over the Ibos, how gaddamn awful it will be an Ibo to have these sub human reptilian satanic seeds constantly on your neck all because as Ibos you were forced to remain in one useless slave plantation.

You bastards
at least now many people can see what we have been going through.
and some people and there love for one Nigeria refused to understand What we are going through.
Some Times I wish I could see people like Omenka and Ngeneukwenu face to face so I can cut of their head from their tiny Neck

2 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

You bastards
Check front page of politics section we only have ONE THREAD where we talk about things happening in our place and how to make Nigeria a better place but you people it is only blood, war and death you understand.

We hardly engage in your e-war tribalistic threads and now you are missing us.
Always calling Yoruba in all your threads.

We don't hate anybody but you think everybody that opposes you hates you.
tongue tongue tongue We are not fighting

3 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by ValerianSteel(m): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2015
OP what's your busisness,if you don't identify with them,leave them to decide their destinies.

If e pain you reach that level carry gun and solve the problem,na by force undecided
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Check front page of politics section we only have ONE THREAD where we talk about things happening in our place and how to make Nigeria a better place but you people it is only blood, war and death you understand.

you better leave the mumu boy,he is high on ogogoro
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 12, 2015
ValerianSteel:
OP what's your busisness,if you don't identify with them,leave them to decide their destinies.

If e pain you reach that level carry gun and solve the problem,na by force undecided

And you expect us from the ND to side with you ingrate reptiles?

You must be a bastard yoruba and if you must know, this thread is about your impending genocide in the hands of the fulani

slaves
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:

You bastard son of an owambe hoe.

You will die in the hands of an almajiri

ediota
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:

Oh you fool, Nijiriya is not Rome and it will fall like a pack of cards you bastard
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 12:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
Omo I don leave the guy ooo, I just had to reply his "Call to war" Post.
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Xpaz:

at least now many people can see what we have been going through.
and some people and there love for one Nigeria refused to understand What we are going through.
Some Times I wish I could see people like Omenka and Ngeneukwenu face to face so I can cut of their head from their tiny Neck

omenka and the other id1ot you mentioned are from osun.

dont be decieved by Seun's NL facade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps, Most Corrupt Arm Of Government – Jibrin / Anambra NSCDC Seals Private Guard Outfits Over Alleged Failure To Renew Licence / Buni Promises 99.9% Of Yobe Votes For Tinubu In February Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.