Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way (8295 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by ValerianSteel(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

And you expect us from the ND to side with you ingrate reptiles?

You must be a bastard yoruba and if you must know, this thread is about your impending genocide in the hands of the fulani

slaves
I beg your pardon please,I just checked your handle and remember encountering you on a thread in the past,i also remember concluding you lack a functioning mental capability.

That reminds me have you picked up the scattered parts of your brain in the Imo River,I hope fishes haven't made judicious use of them as appetizers cause you are in dire need of a brain Sir undecided

4 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
Omo I don leave the guy ooo, I just had to reply his "Call to war" Post.

Shey you bastards politicized the kidnapping of young christian school girls...

You will be gang raped to death by almajiris

yoruba hoe
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Ibebe: 12:36am On Nov 12, 2015
Another Yoruba-blaming thread for igbo failure.

Igbos blame Yorubas for everything. If it rains tomorrow , they'll blame Yoruba. They'll tell you it's because Oduduwa fell from heaven.

Igbos are animals.

They also like denying their igboness.

5 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 12, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I beg your pardon please,I just checked your handle and remember encountering you on a thread in the past,i also remember concluding you lack a functioning mental capability.

That reminds me have you picked up the scattered parts of your brain in the Imo River,I hope fishes haven't made judicious use of them as appetizers cause you are in dire need of a brain Sir undecided

LOOK AT THIS YORUBA FOOL DIAGNOSING FROM THE NET

You dont even know your identity

You refuse to understand that we feed you

You refuse to understand that the better south is the only reason that the descendants of dan fodio have not yet overrun you coward bastards

WE WANT OUT AND NOTHING YOU COWARDS SAY (SINCE YOU CANT DO SH1T) CAN STOP IT

BASTARD SLAVES
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2015
Ibebe:
Another Yoruba-blaming thread for igbo failure.

Igbos blame Yorubas for everything. If it rains tomorrow , they'll blame Yoruba. They'll tell you it's because Oduduwa fell from heaven.

Igbos are animals.

They also like denying their igboness.

FOOLISH YORUBA REPTILE WHO IS THE IBO.

I am just telling you cowards to prepeare for Nemesis

ode
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Oh you fool, Nijiriya is not Rome and it will fall like a pack of cards you bastard
grin grin Thank you but Who do you suggest we fight with?

*You call Nigeria a zoo, we call it our country
*You call Buhari a dullard, we call him our president
*You call osibanjo a mere commissioner, we call him our VP.

Now you are telling us to go to war - NEVER! NEVER!! NEVER!!!

I have your time this early morning OR maybe I don't goodnight. Remember we yorubas love you, you are our brothers and we are not fighting neither do we hate you.

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by ValerianSteel(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

LOOK AT THIS YORUBA FOOL DIAGNOSING FROM THE NET

You dont even know your identity

You refuse to understand that we feed you

You refuse to understand that the better south is the only reason that the descendants of dan fodio have not yet overrun you coward bastards

WE WANT OUT AND NOTHING YOU COWARDS SAY (SINCE YOU CANT DO SH1T) CAN STOP IT

BASTARD SLAVES
Lol,he even concludes am Yoruba,who tell you say I even be Nigerian tongue

Oga,Bye Bye,your case duly noted angry
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Ibebe: 12:43am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

FOOLISH YORUBA REPTILE WHO IS THE IBO.

I am just telling you cowards to prepeare for Nemesis

ode

Ok igbo tout.

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Ibebe: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Igbos are a wicked people and must change their ways
[/size]

There is an aspect of people that amazes me; it is their apparent belief that their behaviors have no consequences for them and for other people.

The fact is that our individual behaviors have consequences for us and for other people. Because the individual's behavior has public consequences each person must pay a price for his negative behaviors.

If you engage in behaviors that negatively affect other people you will receive negative consequences from other people's behaviors; by the same token, if you engage in behaviors that affect people positively you will receive positive results from other people's behaviors.

Orientals call this reality karma, the law of cause and effect. We do not need to call it by Oriental name; we can simply call it what it is, the fact that behavior has consequences for all of us.

Igbos ran around kidnapping their people and selling them into slavery. Abriba, Abam, Ngwa and other Igbo groups from about 1500 to 1900 ran around capturing their fellow Igbos and marching them to Arochukwu and selling them to Aro people, who sold them to Efik people, who sold them at Calaba to white men and the slaves were shipped to the Americas, sold and used to develop America.

Other Igbos sold Igbos to Ijaw people who sold them at Bonny to white men and from there they were transported to the new world and used as slaves.

Prior to transatlantic slave trade, Igbos like other African people, were capturing and selling their people. Those they sold were marched across the Sahara desert and sold to Arabs.

Mansa Musa and other leaders of the Middle Ages West African kingdoms apparently made their wealth by selling Africans to Arabs.

Africans in the interior, such as in Igbo land, captured their people and sold them up north and those were sold to the Arabs. Many of the slaves died while crossing the Sahara desert, in the sands of the Sahara desert, just as many of them died while crossing the Atlantic Ocean.

Somehow, Igbos who did this dreadful thing to their people actually believe that there are no consequences for them.

In so far that Igbos recognize that slavery was wrong they blame white men who bought their people. They talk about the evil done by white men but do not talk about their own evils.

If slavery is evil it follows that the seller and buyer are equally culpable for that evil. Igbos are as evil as the Arab and white slave buyers; both parties must pay a price for the evil of slavery.

Slavery ended in the nineteenth century and seems far away in the past. But if history is not repeated today we would not be studying it.

Today, I see Igbos engaging in the type of evil that their ancestors engaged in. A couple of years ago, an Igbo attorney called Emeka Ugwuonyi who lived at Washington DC was alleged to have redirected money belonging to the Nigerian embassy at Washington DC to his pockets. The embassy sued to recover its money. Igbos at the various Nigerian Internet sites in the USA supported Emeka.

A Yoruba guy piped in and said that Emeka ought to return the money he allegedly stole. He made the mistake of appending his place of work and its phone number to his mail. Before the end of the day some Igbos had called his employer and asked for him to be fired. In their mind what they did has no consequences for them. They actually want to make a man unemployed because he expressed an opinion on a topic in public discussion.

The man learned the lesson of how evil Igbos are and thereafter no longer attached his work place address to his posts.

Almost four weeks ago, upon learning that Mohammadu Buhari won the presidential election in Nigeria, I wrote an open letter to him explicating what I hope he does for Nigeria. Some Igbo paranoid personality, speculating on my motives for writing the letter to Buhari, said that I wrote the piece because I want to please Buhari and have him give me a job.

Mr. Kenneth Asagwara, an Igbo man who lives in Canada piped in and reminded us that I had written loads of stuff against Muslim Jihadists and that there is no way Buhari, a Muslim, would give me a job in his administration. There is no doubt that if, indeed, I was looking for a job in the Buhari administration that Mr. Asagwara would work assiduously to prevent it. In other words, the man is pure evil, as his fellow Igbos are.

I was not looking for a job in the Buhari administration; I am constituted in such manner that I cannot work for other people; I work for the truth not for people. The important point here is that Asagwara would do his evil best to oppose other peoples good.

A few years ago, Asagwara and his fellow Igbos opposed Bolaji Aluko getting a job as the vice chancellor of a University in Nigeria. They did everything in their futile powers to deny Bolaji that job, including writing outrageous lies about his supposed sex escapades and how he is going to be having sex with his female students at this new job.

(Having done what he did, somehow Asagwara expects to be promoted to higher positions on the job; poor fool, he is stuck performing menial jobs for the rest of his life; if you wish others good jobs you receive good jobs.)

As these Igbos engaged in these wicked behaviors they actually believed that there are no consequences for their behaviors. They really do not realize that as we do to others are done to us and that other people will work against their progress.

In America Igbo students use black American women to get permanent residence status. They deceive black women and pretend to like them, marry them and the moment they obtain the green card heartlessly discard the women.

Igbo men have littered the American landscape with children and ran away from them and black American women raise those children, alone. In their minds there are no consequences for them for engaging in such cruel behaviors.

Many of the Igbos who used black American women to get green card and dumped them go to Nigeria and marry secondary school leavers and bring them to America. Those girls go to community colleges and become nurses. As nurses they obtain fairly well paying jobs. They then tell the authorities that their husbands are either verbally or physically abusive and the men are arrested and jailed. They thereafter divorce them and live alone.

The men who used black American women to get situated in America have been used by Igbo women to get situated in America; the men are discarded as they discarded black American women. As we do to others is done to us.

The Igbo women, in turn, pay their own price. As a general rule, men do not want to marry women who used men and discarded them. Thus, these women users of men are mostly unmarried and have sex with several men and women (they have discovered lesbianism and are on a fast track to degeneration).

Igbos are an amoral people. If you are dealing with them you had better not let them know about your financial affairs, for if you do they would not hesitate for a minute robbing you down.

In their Igbo world they kidnap their people, hold them hostage for monetary ransom and actually believe that they would live well with the money they made from the evil behavior of kidnaping people.

Their ancestors believed that they would do well with money from slavery but did they? African slave sellers did not do well with the money they obtained from selling their people; if in doubt look around and you would see that there are no mansions built with such money; in the nineteenth century when white folks penetrated interior Africa they found Africans living in wretched thatched houses.

So, what did those evil souls do with the money they made from selling their siblings? Did they drink alcohol with the money they made from selling their people; did they just buy useless Ozo titles and masqueraded around as very important persons (very important pieces of shit; that was what they were!).

In Igbo villages, folks are as vicious as hell to one another. These people literally physically attack one another over minor issues. Often they have quarrels over pieces of land. The amount of land they fight over could be just a few yards! For a few yards they literally slash each other with their machetes!

For land you kill someone, eh? And you believe in God and morality? Your God and morality tells you that it is okay to harm someone because of a piece of land, eh? You do not see something wrong with this picture?

These days those of them who consider themselves educated and making it in the modernized world take their people to courts over silly issues. Their intentions are to bribe the judges and thus use the crooked courts that exist in Nigeria to silence their opponents. They want to be the numero Uno in their village.

These people are pure narcissists; they completely identify with their egos and want other people to admire and respect, if not fear their egos. It never occurs to them that their bodies and egos are destined to die. They forget death and strut around as if they are something important and powerful. They intimidate those around them and fancy themselves big cheeses only to die within 100 years and their rotting bodies smell worse than feces. They are so important that their bodies are food for worms!

How come people do not place their lives in proper perspective and realize the chimeric nature of seeking prestige?

Recently, in my own kindred, Umuamadioha, a young man went on an ego trip, threatening to sue anyone who disagreed with him. He hired an attorney and had him write threatening letters to folks intended to silence them. I was told about his actions. I told folks to ignore him and simply do what in their judgment are right. Let him sue folks. Even if the judges are crooked they are not going to help him in the type of matters he wants settled. He wanted to be seen as a very important man and respected. I did not see how a judge's ruling could compel folks to see him as the ego god he wanted to be seen as. .

Like many Igbos the man has narcissistic personality disorder; many Igbos have narcissistic and or paranoid personality disorders. Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by belief that one is special, and that other people should pay attention to one, admire one; the narcissist wants to be universally admired but he himself does not admire other people or pay attention to their needs; he finds it easy to use other people to attain his ends and thereafter unceremoniously discard them as pieces of iron scraps. The narcissist uses and discards you for he does not love you or any one. He exploits people (and is, of course, exploited but he does not know it...if people find out that you use them they will use you).

A year later the man threatening to take any one who opposed his infantile efforts to dominate the kindred dropped dead. So much for him being an important and powerful man; his body has been eaten by worms. He is a very important food for worms, as we all are.

The realization of this fact (our finitude) ought to make folks humble; instead, our thoughtless people masquerade around as if they are big deals when in fact they are nothing. A bullet into any human being's head and he is dead, so where exactly is a person's power?

Our folks simply are stupid. If you realized how temporary, transient and ephemeral life is why would you want to harass other people; why not overlook folk's attempts to irritate you and live quietly. Why not forgive minor irritants.

As we speak, a Yoruba medical doctor in Texas, USA, apparently, wrote on his Facebook page something to the effect that Igbos are trouble makers; Igbos construed that to mean that he wants all Igbos to die.

Recognizing that in the USA if you practice medicine that you are at the mercy of your medical board, Igbos threatened to go to the Texas medical board to get the man delicensed.

I do not know if the man said what he allegedly said. Even if he did does that warrant trying having him delicensed?

Let us say that Igbos got him delicensed what prevents Yoruba's from retaliating and for trivial reasons reporting Igbo medical doctors to medical boards and having their licenses taken away?

It seems to me that Igbos are fools, for they do not think about the consequences of their behaviors before they engage in them!

As we do to others is done to us. Folks ought to forgive rather than seek ways to harm one another.

The human ego is by nature capable of evil. We must therefore seek ways to continually humanize it, and make it less evil.

Traditionally, folks used religion to civilize their egos. If you regularly read your bible, especially the New Testament portion of it, you will learn to love and forgive your neighbors and you would not go on ego trips trying to impress people with your imaginary importance and power.

Alternatively, you study spirituality and psychology and understand that egoism is sickness and struggle not to be egoistic. You struggle to be humble and not allow the pursuit of egoism to lead you to do harm to other people. If you do harm to other people other people will do harm to you. literally physical attack one another over minor issue.

IGBOS MUST CONSCIOUSLY MAKE AMENDS FOR THEIR SINS

Igbos must consciously make amends for the sins of their ancestors and in the present stop committing sins against their neighbors. They must publicly apologize to black Americans and black Arabs for selling them into slavery; they must make amends for causing those folks incredible suffering in the hands of sociopathic and psychopathic white men and Arabs.

Until Igbos apologize for their ancestors' evil and undertake to change their present behaviors nothing would work well for them. Until Igbos change they are condemned to living accursed existence.

At present, Igbos live as second class citizens in Nigeria; they are afraid to live in their own part of the country because they fear that their brothers acting as kidnappers would kidnap them and hold them hostage for monetary ransom.

As we talk, some stupidly egoistic Igbos are testing Yoruba folk's patience and tolerance to the limit. Yorubas allowed them to come live in their land, specifically, Lagos. Igbos prospered at Lagos (I was born at Lagos and had the best of it). Instead of being grateful to those who welcomed them to their land Igbos, ungrateful as ever, turned around and now claim that just because they engage in mom and pop businesses at Lagos (their egoism prevents them from forming partnerships and corporations) that they have improved the economy of Lagos and therefore the city belongs to them!

Imagine such outrage. Can they say such a dastardly thing at Kano? These people dare fate to maltreat them. They must learn humility and gratitude to those who helped them instead of making idiot noises that bring them hatred and attack.

These people are evil (as all human beings are) and must change and become real human beings; real human beings love people and help them and do not use and discard them as Igbos have traditionally done and still do.

DISCUSSION

I hope that the reader understands that whereas I limit my discourse to Igbos, my ethnic group, that I am really talking about all Africans!

All Africans sold their people and are cursed until they make amends for that iniquitous crime against their own brothers and sisters.

If you doubt that Africans are a cursed people look around and see what the devil made in Africa; is anything working out well in Africa?

Are Africans not the garbage of contemporary humanity; are Africans not drowning in the Mediterranean Sea as they struggle to get to Europe to avoid starvation in their own land?

In Africa the leaders are mostly thieves who steal their people's money and do not do what develops their continent and give their people employment.

Asian countries who obtained independence from Europe about the same time that Africans did are almost caught up with Europe in development but instead Africans are retrogressing to more primitive stages of evolution.

Africans are literally the detritus of humanity. It is time we called them what they are, evil and sought ways to help them change and become real human beings.

Real human beings serve their people and do not steal from them.

CONCLUSION

I am not in the mood to do what African scholars do: exonerate Africans from the evil they participated in. Africans captured and sold their people to Arabs and Europeans. Yet African scholars do not emphasize the part played by Africans in slavery; they only talk about the European part. They talk about how slavery underdeveloped Africa and demand reparation from white folks.

White folks need to pay reparation, not to Africans but to black Americans.

My function is to point out the part of the evil committed by Africans. Evil behavior by Africans must be pointed out for it is not something they did in the past; they are still doing it in the present.

All of black Africa is misgoverned; Africa is governed by thieves who redirect their people's wealth to their pockets.

Whereas I can talk about all of Africa, I chose to delimit myself to my ethnic group, Igbos, and talk about their evil. I hope that they change and stop being evil.

I do not forgive our past evil; we must correct our evil behaviors and not find flippant excuses for them; we must not condone evil.

We live in a moral universe and do receive the ill effects of our evil behavior.

Contemporary Africans are living in incredible poverty; I believe that this is largely due to past Africans evil behaviors and present Africans evil behavior.

It is when Africans do the right thing, which is love their neighbors and harm no one that they would receive good effects from the universe.

I do not have pity for Africans because my philosophy is that as we sow we reap; I believe that contemporary Africans are reaping what they sowed.

I do not blame white men for Africans fate. I understand that in the interconnected world we live in our behaviors affect all of us, so white men's behaviors affect Africans, as Africans behaviors affect white men and Africans.

I want Africans to change and love people and work for our common social interests.

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Lol,he even concludes am Yoruba,who tell you say I even be Nigerian tongue

Oga,Bye Bye,your case duly noted angry

you no be nijirian

i guess you are claiming arab

fool

gtfo
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Ibebe: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Igbos stop hating other Hausas, Yorubas and other Nigerians[/size]

The Imo State governor and Chairman of the Progressive Governors’ Forum, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has advised people of the South-East zone to refrain from harboring bad blood against people of other parts of the country, if they are serious about producing the country’s President in the future.

Okorocha, who made this known yesterday while fielding questions from newsmen in Owerri, the Imo state capital, declared that he has been vindicated by the eventual victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the March 28 election.

According to him, “I appeal to Ndigbo to avoid unnecessary bickering and antagonism with the North, West and other parts of the country, so as to brighten the prospects of a president of Igbo extraction in future.”

While noting that Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are very strategic to the All Progressives Congress, APC, and that the electorate in the two states voted overwhelmingly for the APC in the last election, he alleged that, “their votes were stolen by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, through various forms of electoral malpractices.”

Although he refused to disclose the strategies his APC political platform intends to use in sacking PDP in Rivers and Akwa Ibom States, the APC bigwig however noted that plans were on to actualize the target.

On why his administration was yet to appoint commissioners and special advisers, the Governor said it has enabled him to save money for the state, for capital projects, explaining that, “If I appoint them now, they will start demanding for impress, traveling allowance, hazard allowance and this is outside their monthly pay. This has enabled me save some money for the state, for capital projects.”

Asked why all public taps in the state have dried up, he noted that he preferred sinking water boreholes for communities instead of procuring chemicals, maintaining machines and other facilities.

2 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Ibebe: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2015
[size=18pt]Hate Messages: Radio Biafra, Why Nigerians Should Ignore It Now[/size]

So i heard about a radio Biafra trending on Twitter, i never bothered to check it out, i just feel it is one of those paid for trending topics on Nigeria Twitter, until NBC released a note criticizing the radio messages and asked Nigerians to ignore it and their hate messages.

So I went ahead and listen to the radio for few minutes, i heard people calling in to the on-air program and heard them analysing how Nigerians have abandoned states Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, especially Enugu and the caller was saying, people should go to Lagos and see how they are restructuring Lagos, but government never had anything to do with Enugu, and Enugu people are not doing anything, the caller urged all Enugu citizens to start getting ready to fight and they must secede from Nigeria, they use derogatory terms like Zoo to call Nigeria and Federal Republic of the Animal Kingdom. I also saw a lot of posts by some so-called Igbos on Facebook using the same terms, i was late to hear all this happening, because i don't make friends with just anybody on social networks, so it saved me the embarrassment. The Igbos i have, we all about success and moving on with the good life.

The radio presenters probably believed they are doing Igbos a lot of good by making a radio station online where they can instigate violence and tell Igbo to stand up for themselves, because according to them, "Yorobbers" and the "Fulanis" are enjoying the country more than they themselves and they are denouncing the country, Nigeria.

The truth many of these people don't know is that we all know the start of war, the end is never known, you all feel you can ask people to carry up and ammunition and start killing Nigerians, you feel Nigerians will fold up their arms and start looking, you said you want people to start fighting, but the radio presenters are hiding in the UK/US and instigating Nigerians to hurt themselves. It is 2015, and am not sure why anyone would still harbour such hatred among their fellow countrymen. It is barbaric.

The whole Biafra thing happened and we moved on, Ojukwu came back to Nigeria, his wife is currently ambassador to Spain, and Nigeria's permanent representative to the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), we are integrated, we might not like it, but we have to make Nigeria progress, am sure, well-meaning Igbos will not buy this idea at this year 2015. What is the motive of secession? Why do you want to be a country now? Do you think that will make Igbo states look like the USA in 10-20 years? Have you checked countries that have seceded in the past 10 years, what have they achieved that is giving all the radio callers and presenters a courage to secede. Just last year, Scotland is fighting to remain in the United Kingdom, am sure Scotland as a country looks far better than the Nigeria we all live now, but they want to remain in the UK, Why? They don't want to be independent. In Northern Ireland, 98.9% still want to be part of the United Kingdom as well.

Check out the countries that have seceded in the last 10 years and tell me what is your inspiration for secession. South Sudan, were the latest African nation to shout "Freedom" and were happy for their freedom from Sudan, but they are currently facing economic collapse now and their leader is facing another UN sanction and they have to airlift food to the people living in this place.

Do I Care If The Igbo Leave?

This is not a "Please-stay-we-will-miss-you" post, this is a I dont really care post. If Biafra wants to leave tonight, and my signature is needed, i will sign it immediately, if there is a poll for them to leave, i will also vote for them to leave, Africans always believe in what they can achieve now that will make them happy, never think ahead, it is so sad nobody is also helping them think ahead.

The Biafra war really affected the Igbos, and secession will do them no good, take my words. It will only bring back what happened back in the days of Ojukwu back again.

I am just writing this because of the security problems will have in Nigeria. Instigating people from your online radio is a bad idea. When Ken Saro Wiwa was going to fight for Ijaw people, he faced the red-face Abacha and did it on his father's land, when Ojukwu decided it is time to secede, he did it on his father's land and fight till he could not. When Asari and his boys shouted and were not heard, they did not go to a radio station in USA/UK to fight, they stayed home and organize their troops.

I am not sure they have their real names released to the public yet. They just keep playing hate song and preaching hate messages. I was angry when they said the Igbos should go ahead and start destroying all "Yorobbers" monuments or anything that gives them money. This is hate, and it is time the Nigeria government work with International security agencies to fish them out. The truth is, nobody in Nigeria is scared of Biafra radio or its messages, though that is the way the crew in Biafra radio are feeling now. The government is not looking into it, but this is how we have Boko Haram, ISIS and co. We hope the hate messages can stop after the radio presenters are arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Shey you bastards politicized the kidnapping of young christian school girls...

You will be gang raped to death by almajiris

yoruba hoe
grin NOBODY is going to rape me.
What's the meaning of your moniker?

I love you though,
You are so hateful, your thinking faculty is so demented. Go get yourself a girl or get drunk it reduces the hatred oozing out of you. I can feel it behind this keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin Thank you but Who do you suggest we fight with?

*You call Nigeria a zoo, we call it our country
*You call Buhari a dullard, we call him our president
*You call osibanjo a mere commissioner, we call him our VP.

Now you are telling us to go to war - NEVER! NEVER!! NEVER!!!

I have your time this early morning OR maybe I don't goodnight. Remember we yorubas love you, you are our brothers and we are not fighting neither do we hate you.

as usual you forgot your brain

the thread is meant to remind you that Nijeriya is sick and only you coward parasites still want it to exist.

Rome fell and so did several empires before it. Hell even the mighty soviet union collapsed but you parasites all for the greed of free oyel money want nijeriya to continue. even your ab0ki masters are fighting for a separate sharia state in the north but NO you fools stubbornly cling to one nijeriya and stubornly ignore all the cracks that plague this fake land.

Keep dreaming

useless fools your nemesis is on its way
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
grin NOBODY is going to rape me.
What's the meaning of your moniker?

I love you though,
You are so hateful, your thinking faculty is so demented. Go get yourself a girl or get drunk it reduces the hatred oozing out of you. I can feel it behind this keyboard.

Truth is bitter.

Are you better than the the young christian girls abducted in the north?

God has left this evil land and whatever you hear will happen to you.

bastard
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

You bastard son of an owambe hoe.
You will die in the hands of an almajiri
ediota
k
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 12, 2015
Ibebe:
[size=18pt]Hate Messages: Radio Biafra, Why Nigerians Should Ignore It Now[/size]

fool

are the ibos behind the boko haram and fulani nonsense in the north?

This reminds me of how you bastards wanted falae's abduction to not be the handwork of fulanis and the recent bomb attacks to be the handwork of biafrans and ND militias.

You are living in denial. Your precious fulanis can not be the evil but it must be those pesky ND and BIafrans.

You are living in denial and in case you forgot what this thread is all about, it is to remind you that the Nigerian state is seriously sick and that only you cowards have your heads in the sand.

Nijeriya will end and your slavery will continue under the Caliphate

bastard yoruba tribal goat
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

as usual you forgot your brain

the thread is meant to remind you that Nijeriya is sick and only you coward parasites still want it to exist.

Rome fell and so did several empires before it. Hell even the mighty soviet union collapsed but you parasites all for the greed of free oyel money want nijeriya to continue. even your ab0ki masters are fighting for a separate sharia state in the north but NO you fools stubbornly cling to one nijeriya and stubornly ignore all the cracks that plague this fake land.

Keep dreaming

useless fools your nemesis is on its way
lalalala
Nigeria is sick and we will heal Nigeria.

Is nemesis your sister? well, she should remain with you because she has no access to Nigeria. Visa denied.
How are you? I said I love you. Let us talk about that.
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
k

You will die like a foul

What is happening in the NE and middle belt is child's play by the time Niger Delta and Biafra Republics are declared.

OMO ALE JATI JATI
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Ibebe: 12:59am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

fool

are the ibos behind the boko haram and fulani nonsense in the north?

This reminds me of how you bastards wanted falae's abduction to not be the handwork of fulanis and the recent bomb attacks to be the handwork of biafrans and ND militias.

You are living in denial. Your precious fulanis can not be the evil but it must be those pesky ND and BIafrans.

You are living in denial and in case you forgot what this thread is all about, it is to remind you that the Nigerian state is seriously sick and that only you cowards have your heads in the sand.

Nijeriya will end and your slavery will continue under the Caliphate

bastard yoruba tribal goat

Don't hyperventilate.

Igbos go and change your ways. My last reply to an igbo slave.
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
lalalala
Nigeria is sick and we will heal Nigeria.

Is nemesis your sister? well, she should remain with you because she has no access to Nigeria. Visa denied.
How are you? I said I love you. Let us talk about that.

Seed of defiance.

You can not undo God's wrath. For to long you bastards have lived off the blood of the innocent. You sat back and watched the killing of innocent christians in the hands of your bokos and used it for political gain.

Now, GOD will reward you bastards with His vengence.

Nemesis is coming and by this time next year a Christian Republic will rise from the Bight of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 12, 2015
Ibebe:

Don't hyperventilate.

Igbos go and change your ways. My last reply to an igbo slave.

You can keep labelling me an ibo and making every excuse for your inconsequential existence on ibos but the truth remains that the ND and SE will not subsidize you no more.

KEEP BELIEVING IN THE FACADE CALLED ONE NIJIRIYA

SLAVE

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

You will die like a foul

What is happening in the NE and middle belt is child's play by the time Niger Delta and Biafra Republics are declared.

OMO ALE JATI JATI
k
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by shizzy7(f): 1:07am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Truth is bitter.

Are you better than the the young christian girls abducted in the north?

God has left this evil land and whatever you hear will happen to you.

bastard
@the emboldened, I hear peace, love, unity in diversity, progress.

Today might be rough and stormy like a tornado but tomorrow is going to be alright....

What else do you do when you are not busy hating?
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2015
What a funny,,but very senseless thread grin
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2015
shizzy7:
@the emboldened, I hear peace, love, unity in diversity, progress.

Today might be rough and stormy like a tornado but tomorrow is going to be alright....

What else do you do when you are not busy hating?
if he likes,let him hate till 2019,,we yorubas own the oil located in his fathers backyard
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
k

sTOP MENTIONING ME YOU COWARD.

RUN TO YOUR MODS TO DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN ME BECAUSE COWARDS LIKE YOU HATE THE TRUTH.

The NE used to be the most peaceful part of the north and also the most diverse in terms of religion and tribes - today it is a war zone.

Jos used to be known as the land of peace - today they hardly sleep with their eyes closed.

Southern Kaduna people used to consider themselves as part of the north but today they are regreting it.

The TIv idi0t once considered the fulanis as their brothers from another mother but today they are locked in constant threat of war with them.

You foolish yorubas with no history and link to the north despite what is going on in the north still see yourselves as partners with the northern caliphate.

Una think say una get sense pass ab0ki?

I laff.

That oyel wey una won chop under APC una no go smell am.

Why you think say oil don drop?

God is working. God will wreck this country financially first and make any union financilly unfeasible first

But we know you slaves will not be leaving because we know there isnt any way adamu will let you go.

OHHH! OMATSE!

Sophisticated slavery!
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
if he likes,let him hate till 2019,,we yorubas own the oil located in his fathers backyard

Keep beating your flat chests lizard.

Time will come where you will beg to enter Warri

Bastard
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 12, 2015
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because [b]they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.
[/b]
The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:

WombRaiders:
Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.
It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.
For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.
So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafra movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.
Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.
The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafra because [b]they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.
[/b]
The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 12, 2015
Your Nijeriya is hanging on the bare thread of the life of one geriatric old man who has outspent his national life expectancy.

You Yorubas should pray Buhari does not die of natural causes in office because the north will hold you cowards responsible.

BishopMagic:
[size=18pt]How Nigeria will end up Balkanized
Scenario 1[/size]

Day 1: President Buhari slumps on live TV in a far away international Confrence.

Preliminary reports state that the President suffered minor fatigue and is currently receiving treatment and much needed rest in an undisclosed hospital in the host Nation.

Day 2: Rumors begin to fly all over social media that the Pressident is in a coma induced by a massive heart attack.

Aso Rock and Buhari's personal aides refuse to comment and only repeat the same terse statements that the president is recovering fast and will soon return back home.

This does the opposite and only fans the embers of Rumours going round about the true state of the President. 

Day 3: The bilateral agreements the President was supposed to sign where done by a senior minister accompanying him.

Day 4: The First Lady or is it wife to the president jets out to be with her husband.
Aso Rock comes out with a statement that she had always been a part of the official delegation.

Day 4:  rumours spread that the President has since been relocated to a  high security hospital in Saudi Arabia.

Day 5: a western based news outlet reports that the President has died to which Aso Rock issues a damning statement condemning the news report as false and malicious.

Day 6: A group of northern politicians, leaders and business men are pictured arriving Saudi Arabia thus confirming the earlier rumour that the president's condition warranted his relocation to another faccility in Saudi Arabia.
The northern delegation refuses to comment on their visit to Saudi Arabia.

Day 7: civil organization groups based in the southwest demand that Aso Rock through the SFG address the National Assembly about the true state of the President.

Day 8: An obscure northern youth group issues a statement declaring that the west and Tinubu had a hand in the President's current health situation. Wide-spread riots engulf the northern states.

Day 9: Riots continue to spread in the north with the security forces not able to control the mob. The vice President calls for a security meeting at his residence in Aguda house but only the Police and paramilitary responds. The military spokes person through a statement declared that only the Commander n Chief of the Federation can summon a meeting with military brass and that as far as the military is concerned the CNC is yet to officially communicate an order for a security meeting.

Day 10: the riots continue unabated and mass migration of southerners in the north begins.
The VP's inability to command security forces is further heightened with the riots reaching its 3rd day in a roll in virtually every northern state.

Day 11: A senator representing a southern state and from the PDP passes a motion for the National Assembly to grant VP Osinbanjo acting powers as the President.  This is viciously opposed by northern senators and a physical brawl follows.

Day 12: The focus has now shifted from Buharis health to VP Osinbanjo's impotence all over social media. Yoruba socio-political groups issue statements demanding that the National Assembly confirm Osinbajo as acting President citig the current mayhem in the north.

Day 13: marshal law greets Nigerians and the COAS announces his intention to institute marshal law, the national assembly is dissolved and VP Osinbanjo's location becomes unknown.
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

Keep beating your flat chests lizard.

Time will come where you will beg to enter Warri

Bastard
which warri are you talking about,is it the one that is owned by the itsekiris?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Man's Comment On Yorubas That Got Nairaland Talking / Reps Move Against Medical Tourism / Akpanudoedehe: No Leadership Change In APC CECPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.