Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way (8302 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili In Ghana As World Observer 2 Assess If Ghana Is Ready 4 Election / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:

sTOP MENTIONING ME YOU COWARD.

RUN TO YOUR MODS TO DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN ME BECAUSE COWARDS LIKE YOU HATE THE TRUTH.

The NE used to be the most peaceful part of the north and also the most diverse in terms of religion and tribes - today it is a war zone.

Jos used to be known as the land of peace - today they hardly sleep with their eyes closed.

Southern Kaduna people used to consider themselves as part of the north but today they are regreting it.

The TIv idi0t once considered the fulanis as their brothers from another mother but today they are locked in constant threat of war with them.

You foolish yorubas with no history and link to the north despite what is going on in the north still see yourselves as partners with the northern caliphate.

Una think say una get sense pass ab0ki?

I laff.

That oyel wey una won chop under APC una no go smell am.

Why you think say oil don drop?

God is working. God will wreck this country financially first and make any union financilly unfeasible first

But we know you slaves will not be leaving because we know there isnt any way adamu will let you go.

OHHH! OMATSE!

Sophisticated slavery!
k,,,ijaw minority I don hear you
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by EternalTruths: 6:52am On Nov 12, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Beroms are in a survival battle with the Fulanis

The Tivs are fighting for their lives against the Fulanis

The people of Kaduna south can not sleep at night over their war with the Fulanis

The people of Nassarawa are getting a renewed Jihad courtesy of course by the Fulanis

The Jukums are also not at peace with the Fulanis

The Christian north is facing a Jihad by the same Fulanis

Remains you ediots who willingly sold yourselves in the 21st century to the same Fulanis

You can either start thinking of a post Nigeria as you know it or you can keep wishing for war against the ND and SE people.

It is your call.

They kidnapped Falae cool

2 Likes

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
which warri are you talking about,is it the one that is owned by the itsekiris?

WARRI is not EXCLUSIVELY Itsekiri land!

There are Urhobos and Ijaws who hold claim to Warri.

Just because that bastard awolowo created the Olu of Warri stool when Delta was briefly part of western Nigeria does not make warri an exclusively Itsekiri land.

And before you yorubas claim warri through itsekiri, I beg you to ask the itsekiris wetin their eye see in the 90's for Urhobo and Ijaw hand
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

WARRI is not EXCLUSIVELY Itsekiri land!

There are Urhobos and Ijaws who hold claim to Warri.

Just because that bastard awolowo created the Olu of Warri stool when Delta was briefly part of western Nigeria does not make warri an exclusively Itsekiri land.

And before you yorubas claim warri through itsekiri, I beg you to ask the itsekiris wetin their eye see in the 90's for Urhobo and Ijaw hand
urohobo and ijaw knows where there land start and end in warri,just the way the itsekiris knows where their land start and end in warri,,,,the ruler of warri is the olu of itsekiri....so we yorubas will have access to the itsekiri part of warri
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2015
Omololu007:
urohobo and ijaw knows where there land start and end in warri,just the way the itsekiris knows where their land start and end in warri,,,,the ruler of warri is the olu of itsekiri....so we yorubas will have access to the itsekiri part of warri

Fool.

The Olu of Warri's stool has it's origins no different than the eze ndigbos in your Southwest land.

There is an Ovie of Warri as well.

Just because Awo made the Olu of Itsekiri the paramount stool in warri does not make warri exclusively ITSEKIRI

And for your info, the Itsekiris are more closely related to the Urhobos and Binis than you treacherous yoruba cowards

They have since learnt their lesson to coexist in peace with the Urhobos and Ijaws so if you bastards think that you can get a foothold into Delta through warri then you are dreaming.

I suggest you go reclaim Ilorin from the Awusa Fulanis as the Ilorin people share the same genealogy and ancestry with the same snake yrouba father than any Itsekiri

thief

1 Like

Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Omololu007(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2015
PappyMason:

Fool.

The Olu of Warri's stool has it's origins no different than the eze ndigbos in your Southwest land.

There is an Ovie of Warri as well.

Just because Awo made the Olu of Itsekiri the paramount stool in warri does not make warri exclusively ITSEKIRI

And for your info, the Itsekiris are more closely related to the Urhobos and Binis than you treacherous yoruba cowards

They have since learnt their lesson to coexist in peace with the Urhobos and Ijaws so if you bastards think that you can get a foothold into Delta through warri then you are dreaming.

I suggest you go reclaim Ilorin from the Awusa Fulanis as the Ilorin people share the same genealogy and ancestry with the same snake yrouba father than any Itsekiri

thief
you can keep on ranting and crying on nairaland.we yorubas will have access to the itsekiri part of warri without visa,and who know the ovie abi wetin you call am self,how many president don visit am,we only know the olu of warri,you can kill yourself if you don't like that !diot tongue
Re: Last AND Least The Yoruba PUNK ASSESS - Nemesis Is On Her Way by Olabestonic001(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
shizzy7:
@the emboldened, I hear peace, love, unity in diversity, progress.

Today might be rough and stormy like a tornado but tomorrow is going to be alright....

What else do you do when you are not busy hating?

Hello dear, thanks for showing love to that young man. GOD bless you big.
I think he really has a pain in him beyond words and he needs a love from someone like you. In all honesty, if you are a lady, any man who finds you is very very lucky. That reminds me of my Igbo fiancee (I'm Yoruba), I became agitated and pained with comments from e-Igbo's and I can tell you after she spoke love to my heart, I was ashamed of myself and I just love Igbo's more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iberekodo Dam: Ogun State Government Appeals For Patience As Work Continues / Labour Party Wins Senate In Abuja / You Will Not Walk Alone - Oyebanji Assures Late APC Chairman’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.