Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? (2048 Views)

Men Who Use Sex To Shame A Woman This Is For You / The Lies Men Always Tell Fat Ladies / Things Men Will Always Tell Women During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by comradee1248: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
A friend complained that he saw in his wife's phone a chart with a man that is always praising her that she's beautiful, she's killing him, she's fine, he adore her, he admires her.. And also constantly checking on her, as in how she is, where she is etc My friend was angry over that and he told me he'll take a serious action over it, he also asked for my advice honestly I don't know what to tell him....

Pls Nairalanders what do you think about this

CC:-Lalasticlala
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Kaybeeeee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmm
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Trunaijian: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
Tell him the truth. He needs to caution his wife on such relationships and flattery from another man. She is married for chrissakes!
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by gamaliel121(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Let him caution his bittch..

Let her know she's fuccking married....
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Michellla(f): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
comradee1248:
A friend complained that he saw in his wife's phone a chart with a man that is always praising her that she's beautiful, she's killing him, she's fine, he adore her, he admires her.. And also constantly checking on her, as in how she is, where she is etc My friend was angry over that and he told me he'll take a serious action over it, he also asked for my advice honestly I don't know what to tell him....

common sense should tell your friend he needs to caution his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by eyeview: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
In simple words,it is wrong to send such to a married woman.
I can tell you that the guy sending those messages knows where he's headed to with it. As a player,he can easily escape as 'mere compliments' when the woman confronts him about it, but if he notices that she isn't frowning at them, he'll up the ante.
What should be a cause for concern to your friend is that there's no record of his wife dissuading the sender nor rebuking him. That's the dangerous development.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by misspicy(f): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
how can his wife stop what other men say to her...he needs to stop been insecure....does chats just shows how pretty his wife is and pretty things are praised grin
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Cholls(m): 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2015
My brother there is absolutely nothing you can do except you pray to God to help keep your farm from invasion.
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
Recieving compliments is harmless but when it gets too much,a married woman should be cautious.There is more to it grin. And women are easily decieved by what they hear angry . The man should caution his wife in a loving and peaceful way and all is settled.smiley cool
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Jollybabs: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Diddyydiva:
Recieving compliments is harmless but when it gets too much,a married woman should be cautious.There is more to it grin. And women are easily decieved by what they hear angry . The man should caution his wife in a loving and peaceful way and all is settled.smiley cool
, U are right, in loving nd peaceful way. Dats all
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Jollybabs:
[color=#006600][/color], U are right, in loving nd peaceful way. Dats all
That's it smiley cool
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by JumpingChicken(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
comradee1248:

That's flirt technique 101.
That guy is trying to get under her pants. Your friend should ask her who he is and how they got to know each other and also tell her the guys is try to seduce her. His wife is always gonna say " hey honey don't you trust me"?. But its good he talks to her about it and leave her to be matured enough to deal with the situation. But most likely the guy would get his way becos the lady in question should have stopped all that flatters by now. So your friends is right to be bothered.

Trust me bro, am a born flirt.
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by JumpingChicken(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
Cholls:
My brother there is absolutely nothing you can do except you pray to God to help keep your farm from invasion.

Guy just shut up... I guess if you house is on fire you will pray to God.
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Yksoul(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
TELL HIM TO DO WHAT THE ONLINE GUY IS DOING TO HIS WIFE.AND LET HIM DISCUSS IT WITH HIS WIFE
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Donald3d(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2015
eyeview:
In simple words,it is wrong to send such to a married woman.
I can tell you that the guy sending those messages knows where he's headed to with it. As a player,he can easily escape as 'mere compliments' when the woman confronts him about it, but if he notices that she isn't frowning at them, he'll up the ante.
What should be a cause for concern to your friend is that there's no record of his wife dissuading the sender nor rebuking him. That's the dangerous development.
GBAM !!!
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by KAPOVee: 1:32am On Nov 12, 2015
There's a saying "BEAUTIFUL WIFE BEAUTIFUL TROUBLE "
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by Nelgenius4me(m): 3:27am On Nov 12, 2015
It is not out of place to compliment ment a woman and the woman reciprocating the gesture. What is actually wrong is crossing the line.. Crossing the line is when a married woman is flirting on social media with some one other than her her spouse. As for your friend's wife, I advise she is called to order before she lost her footing in the school of marriage. Complement is good but when the motive is to seduce then it should be considered as a recipe for disaster.
Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by AfroKnight: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2015
That woman is encouraging the player. She doesn't respect her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by caca888: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
No

Re: Is It Ok To Always Tell A Married Woman This? by kunzaar83(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
misspicy:
how can his wife stop what other men say to her...he needs to stop been insecure....does chats just shows how pretty his wife is and pretty things are praised grin
To say the truth on the other way round how will you feel when your husband is constantly telling another lady all this? And he's constantly checking on her (the other lady) and she's gladly updating him over everything..... Just imagine it..... Will you seat down and close Ūя̲̅ eyes and Just said you have to be secured nothing to worry about, coz beautiful things are suppose to be complimented abi? You people. Don't know that what goes around comes around, as a. Married woman Ūя̲̅ craving for other men's @ttention enjoying their compliments while if you see Ūя̲̅ husband doing same u become angry..... Life is simple measure on to others what you are expected to be measured with. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Miss Nairaland Epp??? / Someone Should Stop JESUSBOIY, His Stupidity Increases Day By Day / Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.