Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? (25414 Views)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2017
What inspired this thread was a thread that made front-page yesterday about a guy that proposed to his girl in the cinema

So i was imagining she said "no"

What's next?

Guys i would like to hear your opinions, what will you do if you propose and she said "no" grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2017
I will nack her jazz and end the relationship

I will not form "mature" and continuing being friends. Because i have lots of female friends already angry

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by cerowo(f): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2017
Very easy. Go find your other half, it's obvious she wasn't meant for him. He should be grateful

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 30, 2017
How girl go allow intimacy reach d level of proposal and then say no. It means what she wanted was to chop d guys money and she succeeded
cerowo:
Very easy.
Go find your other half, it's obvious she wasn't meant for him.
He should be grateful

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Yeligray(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2017
cerowo:
Very easy.
Go find your other half, it's obvious she wasn't meant for him.
He should be grateful
but she was meant for him when she was collecting money from him

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by hatchy(f): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2017
Next step?

You march na!

Is marriage a do or die thing, after all there are millions of fish in the ocean.

19 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by mccoy47(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
After eating my money? undecided
Uppercut!!

Straight! angry

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Smh for the guys above that said she stayed becos of money, is everything about money? why do most guys in this forum have this mentality, everything is not about money.
There would have been some signs from the lady showing that she is no more interested, e.g
withdrawal, lack of interest in anything involving him etc. so it's either he chose to ignore the signs or he believed there was no way she would say no.

As for the lady, maybe she was looking for a perfect opportunity to be done with him although this situation was rather embarrassing.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Move ahead, if you try to use an ATM with no money and it doesn't work, you step up to the nearest available one

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by dguizman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Before nko...it's over noni
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by jerryunit48: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Move on

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by koolgee(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Move on!
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by marvin902(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
why would she even allow the relationship to get to that point..
if she knew she wasn't going to take that big step forward undecided
stupid trash

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by opestein: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017

32 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Dlee1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
You move on with your life.
You move on with your mother fu.cling a.as mehn.
You leave the shi.t and move on.
Though it's not gonna be easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by okotv(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
you move on though it's hard cause of the emotional investments

6 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Kelklein(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
looks like the relationship is technically over.
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Chrisrare: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by willbayo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Continue the relationship
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Ijebube(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
next step..he sets her nd her family on fire

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by benuejosh: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Move On with your better life. Marriage is NOT the necessary and sufficient conditions for Happiness.

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by SIaye: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
You fucking try again. undecided
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by marvin902(m): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
opestein:
una see una lives?

wetin concern u grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
Omo see question
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Silentscreamer(f): 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2017
why propose to her in public in d first place?

8 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by millionboi2: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
Keep searching
Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by tosomaju(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Move ahead, if you try to use an ATM with no money and it doesn't work, you step up to the nearest available one
Nice analogy

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
loneatar:
Omo see question

grin grin

Meanwhile, is it not better she refused than disguise?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by d33types: 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

In this case, it's the girl who will leave the ATM to the next, after withdrawing enough

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by Geofavor(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2017
If she says no ( at the cinema which is IN PUBLIC)?

IMAGINE THE HUMILIATION! Why should a lady allow the relationship go that far?

For me, before I can propose to my woman in public I would have given her prior clues that I'll be proposing soon.

if after this, I go ahead later on to propose like that guy in a cinema to her and yet she says no, I will BREAK UP WITH HER, BUT AFTER I RETURN THE FAVOUR...

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? by lilmax(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
for a reasonable guy to propose it means, he's ready for marriage and also sensed his partner is ready too....like she's working and all that so what's the point of saying no? she never tire to fvck around? it means she's not mature and ready for responsibilities

so the best step is to call it off

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Weight Is Getting Too Much! Help / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / 8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.