Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Don’t Underestimate The Power Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Underestimate The Power Of Love (367 Views)

Never you Underestimate the power of Beautiful Woman / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Underestimate The Power Of Love by finest416: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2015
I may be able to speak the languages of men and even of the angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy gong or a clanging bell.
I know this word LOVE is no longer a new thing in our countries and in our neighborhood. Many of us reading this today, don’t and can’t really say what this love is all about. Many who underestimated it thinks is all about having fun and toiling with people’s hearts as if they were just playing with their toys. Some of us who have been into it got their hearts broken because they didn't understand that word called LOVE. And this have made people think that love is an illusion while love is a very beautiful thing you can ever imagine to experience.
Here are some valid questions you need to ask yourself and only if you understand and practice them, that’s when you will really enjoy LOVE with your opposite sex and neighbors.

http://naijarex..com/2015/11/The-power-of-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Talking About Your Sexual Past / Yes It Is Right To Go Through Your Partner's Phone, Stop Spamming The Forum Plz / Nairaland After Being Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.