Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,186 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? (2607 Views)

Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2016
why do girls think men are like them. do girls know that men are Hot 20 hours of everyday? why would a girl think she can dress indecently and expect guys to look away?
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:07pm On May 24, 2016
It takes discipline

I hate loose men undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
It takes discipline
I hate loose men undecided
Cool down and write English

FTC no get pay grin
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

Cool down and write English

FTC no get pay grin

cheesy grin coman teach me na

Grabs seat
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Grabs seat
Repeat after me
A is for Lamb grin
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 24, 2016
Justdulla:

Your a Big fooooool for spitting out that thrash common slap your self 100 times. So ladies now put on spaghetti and bum shorta nowadays,flirt with guys anyhow,she now gets raped and your talking loose men...Are u high,isnt the Girl loose as well were there notbmen and women in the 70s and 80's? why wasnt rape rampant?? All this tweeter generation hoes spilling lawma on nl page...If u like dont dress decently and maintain decorum,if you eventually get raped,i wud chop plantain and pop champagne...

Lwkm! My guy easy ooh

Wetin dey vex you like this
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by alobright17(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Grabs seat
Wetin men did to you that made you hate us with love and passion?
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by ronald4lif(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2016
Justdulla:

Your a Big fooooool for spitting out that thrash common slap your self 100 times. So ladies now put on spaghetti and bum shorta nowadays,flirt with guys anyhow,she now gets raped and your talking loose men...Are u high,isnt the Girl loose as well were there notbmen and women in the 70s and 80's? why wasnt rape rampant?? All this tweeter generation hoes spilling lawma on nl page...If u like dont dress decently and maintain decorum,if you eventually get raped,i wud chop plantain and pop champagne...

Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by optional1(f): 7:30pm On May 24, 2016
Pls dnt blame us is our nature. Nothing you can do to stop us, until some of us travel to Saudi Arabia nd see how dy wil treat those who dress indecently.

Op leave them girls who dress indecently when guys touch them now dy wil say d guy rape them mean while dy r d cause.

Some girls can never change.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 24, 2016
i dont even understand. u go to church and see girls wearing mini skirts with visible panties showing everywhere , anywhere i go its always visible panties and ass in my face from very attractive girls. do girls not realise that men are sexual beings and they are tempting us?
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 24, 2016
Someborry should tie tat op.... He's a potential rapist/pedophile......
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:40pm On May 24, 2016
Justdulla:

You are a bigger fool

Did i tell u am like all dose women?

I spoke on my behalf u are d one so very unsettled to av quoted me

I kno u lack self discipline tongue tongue den it hurts u wen we ladies seek for those type

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:42pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

Repeat after me

A is for Lamb grin

Left is for goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

Repeat after me

A is for Lamb grin

Left is for goat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by optional1(f): 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
Justdulla:

Calm down bros the society nd social media have influence our mode of dressing so deeply dat there is nothing any1 can do abt it.
Only God can help us we ladies nd help guys for not falling into any trap.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:44pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

Wetin men did to you that made you hate us with love and passion?

Who hate men?

I hate nigerian men

Get ur facts right
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by alobright17(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who hate men?

I hate nigerian men

Get ur facts right

When you already confirmed you hate men,yet still asking who hate men?

Meanwhile NL is own by
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by optional1(f): 7:48pm On May 24, 2016
ayotrey:
i dont even understand. u go to church and see girls wearing mini skirts with visible panties showing everywhere , anywhere i go its always visible panties and ass in my face from very attractive girls. do girls not realise that men are sexual beings and they are tempting us?

D world has change, our cultural values r dead.

Only God can help us out.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:50pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

When you already confirmed you hate men,yet still asking who hate men?

Meanwhile NL is own by

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerian men are not it

tongue tongue tongue tongue done loving u guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by missdebs(f): 7:50pm On May 24, 2016
dino is that you
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

You are a bigger fool

Did i tell u am like all dose women?

I spoke on my behalf u are d one so very unsettled to av quoted me

I kno u lack self discipline tongue tongue den it hurts u wen we ladies seek for those type

mumu u are perfectly one of those women,u think I avent seen ur uploaded pix before, Ashawo NL...we know you type,the only job and personality you have in Nairaland...in real life your nobady,just a hogwash,a fake, comercial sex worker,b+tch and above all Low life.....F.uck you and have a nice day.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Ranchhoddas: 7:53pm On May 24, 2016
optional1:

D world has change, our cultural values r dead.

Only God can help us out.
What the hell is Uyai?
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 7:54pm On May 24, 2016
Justdulla:

mumu u are perfectly one of those women,u think I avent seen ur uploaded pix before, Ashawo NL...we know you type,the only job and personality you have in Nairaland...in real life your nobady,just a hogwash,a fake, comercial sex worker,b+tch and above all Low life.....F.uck you and have a nice day.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dude why u pained

Is dat u why mad?

Hate will only b toxic for u

D venom u speak says alot bou wat ur soul nd mind is made up of cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by optional1(f): 8:04pm On May 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What the hell is Uyai?

Lol, Uyai is not anything u can refer to as hell. Ask question politely pls.

Btw Uyai means Beauty in Calabar, ask any Calabar frnd u no dy wil tell u dats if u dont believe me.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by alobright17(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nigerian men are not it

keeping loving the wrong ones and keeping blaming even the nice ones
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 8:12pm On May 24, 2016
alobright17:

keeping loving the wrong ones and keeping blaming even the nice ones

That kind of situation has ended

Goodbye to nigerian men i wish them many more fascinating women

Im out
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On May 24, 2016
optional1:

Lol, Uyai is not anything u can refer to as hell. Ask question politely pls.

Btw Uyai means Beauty in Calabar, ask any Calabar frnd u no dy wil tell u dats if u dont believe me.
Hell in this case is an intensifier, it is used for emphasis.There is nothing impolite about it. Grab a dictionary please. No dey provoke for nothing. Your answer is noted though.
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nigerian men are not it
Whaddya mean done loving us. grin
When I'm just getting started with you tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by halfricanadian(f): 8:43pm On May 24, 2016
vargasvictory:

Whaddya mean done loving us. grin

When I'm just getting started with you tongue

grin grin grin grin

Catch me if u can

Me am done loving naija guys

Make una carry una wahala and go

Make person breathe

Pls o i want to b on my own nobody shd come nd make me go and fall in love sad
Re: Why Do Girls Underestimate The Power Of A Man's Joystick? by Maxi112: 8:46pm On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nigerian men are not it
can u say this to my face undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016: Who Should I Vote For? / Xmas Booty. Which Is Your Favorite Guys / Ghanian Pastor Heals Woman By Giving Her A French Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.