Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (57907 Views)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Missonas(f): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Jayuba:
I will do more than that when i marry.
May these words live with u till then and after
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
rubyradiance:

Really? So d day God created men He omitted the domestic abilities abi? Wake up this is what happens with those living abroad & not comfortable getting help or flying relatives over to help nurse a new baby when d mother isn't doing well physically after childbirth
You should wake up and open your eyes. Can't you see that the man is not handling the baby well?

Some of you women will throw away some very delicate matters simply because you want to prove a point in feminism.

Whether you like it or not it's a woman's job to bathe her baby at that very young age. Stop allowing useless ideologies cloud your reasoning. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are silly
You sound even more silly. undecided
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by empress4u: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
You can't appreciate what you don't understand. Get your own baby first before you share your opinion on such topic
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by obi123: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
all i see is too much lather on that baby, massive hazard i think, the baby can slip very easily
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by empirekay: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is kool.W hat a caring husband he is. I pray other men realise that at times such responsiblity should not be left alone for the mother. some times you just need to try some thing new like this
Have a ride and you drive daily to work? then signup and cover all your fuel expenses on GOMYWAY>>> http:///gmwsignup-kzt

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
hensben:
Keep quiet! She is right.

Oyinbo wannabe.. Even white women don't even allow their man to bath a month old baby.

Iranu abasha.

If you believ that a man cannot bath his own child, then you are dumber than a rock

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nowenuse: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2015
It is very nice but i think it is kinda risky.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You sound even more silly. undecided

You are silly. The man was not handling the baby well but for you and the fo.ol to think it is okay to castigate him for bathing his own child makes me think that you should get a brain transplant

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by ignis: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
The baby is the product of both the man and woman. So they should share the responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
beright:
by putting a newborn child at risk? No way! I understand he wants to be always there for his baby but let the woman do her duty. I appreciate him

You can tell that to your husband. The man is happy to bath his child, it is none of your business to dictate what or what not is his duty. and the mother can give him guidance on how to bath his child safely. The last time I checked, expecting mothers and new mothers alsohave to learn how to hold a baby etc. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by miqos02(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
cool
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Leopantro:

Which problems? What if the woman died during childbearing or delivered through C/S, the man must never bathe the child?

I no understand o
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should wake up and open your eyes. Can't you see that the man is not handling the baby well?

Some of you women will throw away some very delicate matters simply because you want to prove a point in feminism.

Whether you like it or not it's a woman's job to bathe her baby at that very young age. Stop allowing useless ideologies cloud your reasoning. undecided

Why are you telling us now?

Oya go and meet the man ‘sharply' and tell him what he should and should not do for his child.

You sounded like the fool that told my dad not to teach me how to make egusiundecided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
wu snap d pisure undecided
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Onegai(f): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
moscobabs:
Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad

we can bath better than women

Abeg go to the nearest bar and take one chilled bottle of Orijin, on my tab.

BETTER FADA!! cheesy grin

(my hubby has given my kid her nighttime bath a for while too). There's is plastic folding stool you can
get, to sit on and eventually move the bathtub into the bathroom, less hassle of mopping up after.

Please where did you guys get that bath seat, I need it as my baby has decided to start her gymnastics from bathtime.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by IamLEGEND1: 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Mazaaa! kwana dubu dubai. ina ka boye?
mutumi na!!!! ka mance kawai wasu ayuka ne suka toshe ni. amma dai mun dawo dai yanzu grin
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by lilmax(m): 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

like you believe everything you read here?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by slimfit1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
We let strange people with different spirit do simple things like this to our kids. The guy did the right thing.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Exmay(m): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
For all those asking where is the Mother. Well, I have seen her. She is the one holding the camera of course... or where u thinking the man snapped with a selfie-stick?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by IceDude(m): 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chibaby87:
Eya the baby is too small for a man to bath him cos there are some certain place they suppose to massage him so that it will not affect him, when he grow up.
The baby isnt too small for him to bath......Do u know if he has a degree in Babylogy?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah baby is still too small to be handled by a guy........that's a woman's work

I typed the baby is still too small to be handled by a guy I never wrote a guy can't bath for a baby,bt dah child is still too small,at dah particular stage the child is I believe it's a woman's job to bathe him.
Now what I hate is mentally challenged fools quoting me with insult!! Drop ur comment and leave,I don't need ur view. angry

Nairalanders are too learned for all these explanation or lecture. The fact that u dnt understand easily doesn't mean we are same
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Swaggzkid: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
that guy resembles timaya
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by axiliborha(f): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
contactmorak:
But where is the mother and the people(mother inlaws etc) that usually bathe a baby? Or is it alright if he handles it himself?
www.splendormag.com/2015/11/man-shares-photo-on-facebook-bathing.html
must we Nigerians wait for women to do everything what if the girls mom has died and the girl died during delivery who would do the work. To cook na woman to wash cloth na woman wetin man fit do by him self without the help of a woman
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I think he's fabulous, darling. I love attentive dads. I'd give him a baby every year cheesy

cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
figo05:

Nairalanders are too learned for all these explanation or lecture The fact that u dnt understand easily doesn't mean we are same
I disagree.....nt all nairalanders are learned....my detailed post is for dumb ones dah quoted me with unnecessary insult.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by axiliborha(f): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:

I typed the baby is still too small to be handled by a guy I never wrote a guy can't bath for a baby,bt dah child is still too small,at dah particular stage the child is I believe it's a woman's job to bathe him.
Now what I hate is mentally challenged fools quoting me with insult!! Drop ur comment and leave,I don't need ur view. angry
incase you don't know let me tell you that in the creation of woman God took out a rib from a man and made a woman so that they would be equal....he didn't take a bone from the foot or the arm or the head....from the ribs so that they would be equal....incase you are opposing a woman here who is a feminist because of the way people like you write and think please don't blame her.....a woman knows her duty doesn't mean that a man should use the excuse of not doing what a woman does...I know men who are way better of than women oga.....they don't have two heads....we all learn you should too if you don't know and leave women with their feminism

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Vivvalavivva: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sweet!

She is probably the one behind the camera!!

I fear for the slant posture of his knee though, looks like the child's head is kinda downwards.

Otherwise, lovely picture!!
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
I disagree.....nt all nairalanders are learned....my detailed post is for dumb ones dah quoted me with unnecessary insult.

Okay madam... U are not looking bad tho
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Seculent: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are silly
See mumu calling her silly.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:

I've disproved your feministic opinion five times.

You're a dunce and I pity the man that will end up with a Neanderthal like you.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
figo05:

Okay madam... U are not looking bad tho

You need to get out more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.