Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,966 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (58142 Views)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Gaddaffi121(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Yes Melo
of christ school?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by brownsug(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol I was gonna say dat dude

ojun50:
The man wife don go work since 6am
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Seculent: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

See the foo.l calling me mumu.
Silly idiot girl.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Pidggin(f): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
This man is a real man, far better than most lazy guys that wait for their wives to do everything while they watch TV and read Newspapers.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nice one! But I can't do it........ Its a baby for crying out loud. My palm sef fit injure the baby. Babies are too tender for masculine grip.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are silly. The man was not handling the baby well but for you and the fo.ol to think it is okay to castigate him for bathing his own child makes me think that you should get a brain transplant
You are even more dumber than I thought. The lady simply said it's not the man's job to be bathing the baby especially at this early age that's why she said it's more of a woman's work in that aspect.

What brought the silliness in her post?

Please go and take a sit at the nearest neurological clinic you are clearly the one who is brain-dead.

Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why are you telling us now?

Oya go and meet the man ‘sharply' and tell him what he should and should not do for his child.

You sounded like the fool that told my dad not to teach me how to make egusiundecided.
It all depends on if your dad was foolish enough to listen to the 'fool'.

I'm still wondering how that last statement has got anything to do with the topic on ground.

Useless feather-brained nanny goat. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by stonecoldcafe: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah baby is still too small to be handled by a guy........that's a woman's work

I typed the baby is still too small to be handled by a guy I never wrote a guy can't bath for a baby,bt dah child is still too small,at dah particular stage the child is I believe it's a woman's job to bathe him.
Now what I hate is mentally challenged fools quoting me with insult!! Drop ur comment and leave,I don't need ur view. angry

Speak for yourself! No one is assigned to a particular job.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

It all depends on if my dad was foolish enough to teach me to be foolish.

I'm still wondering how that last statement has got anything to do with the topic on ground.

I am a Useless feather-brained billy goat. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are even more dumber than I thought. The lady simply said it's not the man's job to be bathing the baby especially at this early age that's why she said it's more of a woman's work in that aspect.

What brought the silliness in her post?

Please go and take a sit at the nearest neurological clinic you are clearly the one who is brain-dead.

Nonsense! undecided

Someone is clearly bitter and frustratedsad

Were you bitten by a dog with rabies? You better seek medical asap. You cannot find help on Nairaland o.

How can your baby be too young to be handled by you, the father? Your mumuness no get grade.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by tudeyzamani: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
#WomanWrapper
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Is that the best you could come up with?

Next time you know how to start what you can finish.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is that the best you could come up with?

Next time you know how to start what you can finish.

Darling, I smacked you left, right and centerundecided

If you are too careless and savage to handle your own baby, don't assume other men are like youundecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Someone is clearly bitter and frustratedsad

Were you bitten by a dog with rabies? You better seek medical asap. You cannot find help on Nairaland o.

How can your baby be too young to be handled by you, the father? Your mumuness no get grade.
[b]Lol...

No, you are the one who sounds frustrated and bitter about your miserable and cursed life. cheesy

If bitten by a rabid dog is my cross i'm happy because it is better than being a walking corpse. A "living dead". undecided

All that is left is for you to go to the tree behind that dilapidated building you call a house,apologise to it for wasting all the oxygen it has been producing for your miserable life to be sustained and then you hang yourself with a tight rope as a sacrifice and compensation to it. grin

Don't worry,your corpse will be disposed in the most unthinkable way you can think of. Cremation will even be a mercy to your corpse. wink

People like you deserve to be flogged with a double-edged sword and then your body given to lions to feast on,leaving your bones for the vultures of the earth to scavenge. This is simply because your dumbness is too overwhelming and we in the world can have none of it any longer. angry

Now run along and go and attend to your oceanic hole which is oozing out blood. You seem to have forgotten so soon it's that time of the month again. cheesy

Retardéd swinè undecided
[/b]
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Darling, I smacked you left, right and centerundecided

If you are too careless and savage to handle your own baby, don't assume other men are like youundecided
Maybe you think i'm like that your pùssy of a Dad that your mum smacks when there is a little argument between them. grin

The paw-paw did not fall far from the tree. cheesygrin
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Maybe you think i'm like that pùssy of my Dad that my mum smacks when there is a little argument between them. grin

The paw-paw did not fall far from the tree. cheesygrin

Ohcheesy
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Lol...

No, you are the one who sounds frustrated and bitter about your miserable and cursed life. cheesy

If bitten by a rabid dog is my cross i'm happy because it is better than being a walking corpse. A "living dead". undecided

All that is left is for you to go to the tree behind that dilapidated building you call a house,apologise to it for wasting all the oxygen it has been producing for your miserable life to be sustained and then you hang yourself with a tight rope as a sacrifice and compensation to it. grin

Don't worry,your corpse will be disposed in the most unthinkable way you can think of. Cremation will even be a mercy to your corpse. wink

People like you deserve to be flogged with a double-edged sword and then your body given to lions to feast on,leaving your bones for the vultures of the earth to scavenge. This is simply because your dumbness is too overwhelming and we in the world can have none of it any longer. angry

Now run along and go and attend to your oceanic hole which is oozing out blood. You seem to have forgotten so soon it's that time of the month again. cheesy

Retardéd swinè undecided
[/b]

All these for meshocked

Anyways, have you seen a doctor yet?cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ohcheesy
Yea right... truth hurts. grin

I wonder how the old man coped in that house..Life must have been too hard for him. sad
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea right... truth hurts. grin

I wonder how the old man coped in that house..Life must have been too hard for him. sad

You would knowsad smiley
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

All these for meshocked

Anyways, have you seen a doctor yet?cheesy
Yea..i've directed to him to you.

I also told him you had an ancestral illness which has been passed down to you from you know who. wink

He's coming right away smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

You would knowsad smiley
Sorry about that.

Make sure you get married to a MAN and not a pùssy like your Dad. cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea..i've directed to him to you.

I also told him I have an ancestral illness which has been passed down to me from you know who. wink

Eeyah! cheesy

O ma se o sad
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry about that.

I will make sure I get married to a WOMAN and not a LovePeddler like my mum. cheesy

Smart one!cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You bore mesad
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Smart one!cheesy
I thought you said you smacked me?

Next time don't start what you can't finish little girl. grin

I'll leave you now to go wet your pillow with tears. tongue

Adios! cool
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

I thought you said you smacked me?

Next time don't start what you can't finish little girl. grin

I'll leave you now to go wet your pillow with tears. tongue

Adios! cool

I smacked you left, right and center......fact

You are a bore... fact

I expected more from youundecided but instead you choose to insult your parents cry
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
Nice one! But I can't do it........ Its a baby for crying out loud. My palm sef fit injure the baby. Babies are too tender for masculine grip.

shocked

You have been misinformed
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by ExpensiveShit: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
contactmorak:
But where is the mother and the people(mother inlaws etc) that usually bathe a baby? Or is it alright if he handles it himself?
www.splendormag.com/2015/11/man-shares-photo-on-facebook-bathing.html

Did't you wonder who snapped the picture?

My bet is that its his wife and mother of the child who snapped the picture. She saw it was too cute not to have a picture of such a memorable moment for that family.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 13, 2015
Lol see how serious he takes the job
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by therapistmrs: 2:49am On Nov 13, 2015
what a beautiful picture
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by EndyO42(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] cool
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by missyadorable(f): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
thorpido:
What story?
Father rapes 2 month old daughter while bathing her
"Devil pushed me" says Father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.