Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (58143 Views)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by thorpido(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
missyadorable:

Father rapes 2 month old daughter while bathing her

"Devil pushed me" says Father
Many fathers are not that way.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah baby is still too small to be handled by a guy........that's a woman's work

I typed the baby is still too small to be handled by a guy I never wrote a guy can't bath for a baby,bt dah child is still too small,at dah particular stage the child is I believe it's a woman's job to bathe him.
Now what I hate is mentally challenged fools quoting me with insult!! Drop ur comment and leave,I don't need ur view. angry

Ehm. No insults

Why can a woman bathe a baby better at a young age ?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

Now run along and go and attend to your oceanic hole which is oozing out blood. You seem to have forgotten so soon it's that time of the month again. cheesy

I forgot to address this issue grin

I am actually at that time of the month, will you like to see my used pad? cool

Do you feel more manly now? grin
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by 5minsmadness: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You need to get out more.
I guess the 15million males following her would beg to differ.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
5minsmadness:

I guess the 15million males following her would beg to differ.

Keep stroking yourself grin
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by 5minsmadness: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Keep stroking yourself grin

I'm not one of them. Simply making an observation.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 14, 2015
5minsmadness:

I'm not one of them. Simply making an observation.

Duly noted.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by itstpia8: 3:55pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by jekagadura: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Best be careful before someone slams child abuse on you simply because you bathe your very own baby!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.