Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB (57955 Views)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

You need to get out more.

Plz teach me how to
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Joy1706(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should wake up and open your eyes. Can't you see that the man is not handling the baby well?

Some of you women will throw away some very delicate matters simply because you want to prove a point in feminism.

Whether you like it or not it's a woman's job to bathe her baby at that very young age. Stop allowing useless ideologies cloud your reasoning. undecided

Oga no one was born being an expert in handling babies. We all had to learn. There's nothing wrong with the father learning after all a first time mum also had to learn.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
okay.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by hensben(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

If you believ that a man cannot bath his own child, then you are dumber than a rock
Where in my post I stated a man cannot bath his own child . You just prove me right what I think about you. #IrrationalIdealogy#
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
hensben:
Where in my post I stated a man cannot bath his own child . You just prove me right what I think about you. #IrrationalIdealogy#

God! Aren't you so silly?

Oyinbo wannabe.. Even white women don't even allow their man to bath a month old baby.

Iranu abasha.

What was the bolded implying?undecided
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
Dah baby is still too small to be handled by a guy........that's a woman's work

I typed the baby is still too small to be handled by a guy I never wrote a guy can't bath for a baby,bt dah child is still too small,at dah particular stage the child is I believe it's a woman's job to bathe him.
Now what I hate is mentally challenged fools quoting me with insult!! Drop ur comment and leave,I don't need ur view. angry

Oh! Look in the mirror darlingcheesy

A man cannot handle a new born baby because he is naturally careless and too savage to handle his own childcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Seculent:
See mumu calling her silly.

See the foo.l calling me mumu.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by hensben(m): 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

God! Aren't you so silly?

What was the bolded implying?undecided
You are an I Diot for you not to see "Don't even allow a MONTH old baby" in my post. I see that comprehension is another problem you have.

If only I can see you now make I give you better kunk.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
hensben:
You are an I Diot for you not to see "Don't even allow a MONTH old baby" in my post. I see that comprehension is another problem you have.

Bla bla bla bla

You are an idio.t
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by allmanugo: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
What women can do we can also do
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
hensben:

If only I can see you now make I give you better kunk.

Keep quiet! She is right.

Oyinbo wannabe.. Even white women don't even allow their man to bath a month old baby.

Iranu abasha.

Hulk Hogancheesy, You might have gotten away with hitting people but you can never try that with me.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by hensben(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Bla bla bla bla

You are an idio.t
shey you don dey madt abi.. I resemble ya mate huh. If only I can see you now I for give you better kunk.

All these small girls on nairaland thinking they know something when it comes to marriage.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
hensben:
shey you don dey madt abi.. I resemble ya mate huh. If only I can see you now I for give you better kunk.

All these small girls on nairaland thinking they know something when it comes to marriage.
grin

You are really a foo.l
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by missyadorable(f): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hope the baby is a boy o
if not..Hmmmmmm,story that touches the heart n tickles the bom bom may be heard
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by hensben(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
daretodiffer:

Hulk Hogancheesy, You might have gotten away with hitting people but you can never try that with me.
So you think but I bet you I'll use cane to flog spirit of feminism from you.

Anyways, let me not waste my energy extending words with you, it's an insult on my personality.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
hensben:
So you think but I bet you I'll use cane to flog spirit of feminism from you.

Anyways, let me not waste my energy extending words with you, it's an insult on my personality.

Street tout, na you sabicheesy
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Is that not his responisibility, why should it be news.
Its just that men are naturally lazy.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
missyadorable:
Hope the baby is a boy o

You are silly
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
figo05:

Plz teach me how to

Frankly its easy but requires you to challenge yourself.

You know that club you've heard about that the entry fee is high or the bouncers are tough and you have to dress to the nines to get in? You need to find a way to start going to those places so you can meet quality drop dead gorgeous women.

When you limit yourself to the trollops on NL then you're settling for the best amongst the worst.

There are very beautiful women in Nigeria.

Just an opinion.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by gbishman: 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na man u be
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by hensben(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
axiliborha:
incase you don't know let me tell you that in the creation of woman God took out a rib from a man and made a woman so that they would be equal....he didn't take a bone from the foot or the arm or the head....from the ribs so that they would be equal....incase you are opposing a woman here who is a feminist because of the way people like you write and think please don't blame her.....a woman knows her duty doesn't mean that a man should use the excuse of not doing what a woman does...I know men who are way better of than women oga.....they don't have two heads....we all learn you should too if you don't know and leave women with their feminism
Stop twisting the Holy Book to suit your ideology before you're being punished for lack of understanding.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Filashade(f): 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is sooo cute kiss

He is a true dad!!

But pls handle the child with care!!!

But well done ooo!!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Frankly its easy but requires you to challenge yourself.

You know that club you've heard about that the entry fee is high or the bouncers are tough and you have to dress to the nines to get in? You need to find a way to start going to those places so you can meet quality drop dead gorgeous women.

When you limit yourself to the trollops on NL then you're settling for the best amongst the worst.

There are very beautiful women in Nigeria.

Just an opinion.

Are u a male or female?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by bello2527: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
That is great from the Man, situations might have arise that warrant for that, He is a good example of a caring and lovely father, KUDOS.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by DOCTORDONE: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sweet father
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by Jayuba(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Missonas:
May these words live with u till then and after
Amen.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by simplisity(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:

I typed the baby is still too small to be handled by a guy I never wrote a guy can't bath for a baby,bt dah child is still too small,at dah particular stage the child is I believe it's a woman's job to bathe him.
Now what I hate is mentally challenged fools quoting me with insult!! Drop ur comment and leave,I don't need ur view. angry
stop worrying urself, it does no good.
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by adakoleagbenu: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lilimax:
He should be very careful before the baby slips and hits his head... embarassed
New born babies are extremely slippery while bathing them and caution must be exercised in doing so.

Btw, the guy try! smiley
abi o. Na korekt,short AKPOTI our Mama use o
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by ayinde2ade(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin nothing wrong I can do it
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
missyadorable:
Hope the baby is a boy o

What story?
Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by thorpido(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Harbosede02:

What's there in a man that makes him incapable of bathing a new baby?
When my first child was born,we got home and there was no MIL around yet.The baby had to take her bath and my wife couldn't because she had C/S.She said maybe we should get the neighbours,i said maka why?I did the job!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB by innobarca(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Many men do it and i don't see anything wrong with that,he will not be doing it everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.