Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53183 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by klarrychenko94: 12:48am On Nov 15, 2015
HabibGwen230:
just hearing black friday 4 d very 1st time......Wanna buy a Wall Tv nd home theater system,but its happening in Lagos nd I'm @ Ekiti......Impossibility........
impossible ke? It is not important for you to be in Lagos. Just order your product from online stores jumia or konga and they will deliver it to you. No dull yourself ooo, you must enjoy the big price slash coming up on Nov 27.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Anaskie(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2015
What in the world is Black Friday?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Adex097:
A 2,000mah power bank cry . I didn't plan well for this year's BF. The kind õwù wey dey blow me now ehn. ordikwa risky.
lolx so how u go celebrate ds cristmas
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Alexanda07(m): 2:09am On Nov 15, 2015
liciouspee:
Any jumia or konga agent here wud like 2preorder d infinix hot note pro,hw much wud it cost me n u deliver in calabar? Tnx

CHECK MY SIGNATURES.

CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by ESHOIZA: 2:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Pls sm1 shud educate me on wich Tablet to buy with a good camera unlike Techno and wil cost like 25k to 30k at Jumia or Konga
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by armyofone(m): 3:21am On Nov 15, 2015
grin American influence, don't you just love it cheesy
Black Friday has gone global grin
Waiting for Thanksgiving/Turkey day to go global too.

God bless America
God bless our Troops.
Semper Fidelis.

spiralwedge:
Why is nobody asking when New Yam Festival will hold? Smh

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2015
armyofone:
grin American influence, don't you just love it cheesy
Black Friday has gone global grin
Waiting for Thanksgiving/Turkey day to go global too.

God bless America
God bless our Troops.
Semper Fidelis.

Berra than your arab holidays...
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mathefaro(m): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2015
eagleonearth:
pls what makes it a black friday?
just like black market but this time around it's a legit stuff with great percentage discount
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by exxy(m): 4:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Oma307:
Be serious na
27th of Nov.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by SmartMugu: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2015
engees001:
wic one again be black friday?
Na gimmick for yankee. E no affect naija at all.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2015
I intend to buy kitchen utensils at the very lowest price
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by mfm04622: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Looking for 40 inch TV at less than 50k

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by StarboyMichael(m): 6:55am On Nov 15, 2015
My friend got a 55" ultra HD TV last year with over a 100k discount plus free home theatre worth 50k. I think he got it like 170k, I was wowed
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2015
I will buy El-Classico.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2015
ESHOIZA:
Pls sm1 shud educate me on wich Tablet to buy with a good camera unlike Techno and wil cost like 25k to 30k at Jumia or Konga

We have the HP slate Voice Tab. All you need to do is contact me through my signature and I will be willing to assist you make your purchases on that day with ease.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2015
mfm04622:
Looking for 40 inch TV at less than 50k

Remember it is first come first serve, so if you want to be part of the Black Friday and not miss out, any Jumia force agent should be ready to place orders for you in time. You can contact me through my signature or any order Real jumia agent.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 7:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Obinnio:
Please Agents in the house, pardon my ignorance, is pay on delivery applicable or is it pay before delivery?, not only agents anyone with information on the question can share

Pay on delivery is very applicable on all products.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2015
HabibGwen230:
just hearing black friday 4 d very 1st time......Wanna buy a Wall Tv nd home theater system,but its happening in Lagos nd I'm @ Ekiti......Impossibility........

It's happening Online. So, where ever you are be rest assured you can be a part of it. Just forward your details to an agent if you can't place orders yourself or for instant purchases online. Check my signature
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by purplekayc(m): 7:20am On Nov 15, 2015
By how much would ebay slash their prices?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Aspiregreat: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2015
ishittu:

Big Six , 3X faster

Yea Bro.cheesy
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by petroldollar: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2015
JforceRep:

It's happening Online. So, where ever you are be rest assured you can be a part of it. Just forward your details to an agent if you can't place orders yourself or for instant purchases online. Check my signature
are u a jumia agent? How long will it take u to deliver to minna?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 7:27am On Nov 15, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
Infinix big6

Remember it is first come first serve. Contact me at my signature, not to miss out.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by JforceRep(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2015
petroldollar:
are u a jumia agent? How long will it take u to deliver to minna?
3 to 8 days
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by didano1: 7:33am On Nov 15, 2015
PLAce ur order on jumia and konga..for more info call or whatsapp. 08037686968
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Tomjazzy2: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2015
For y'all asking for Jumia and Konga agents: scammers are now on the prowl under one disguise or another.

If you can't place orders yourself, better move on with your hard earned cash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Please can I get lenovo laptop for 20k,jumia Agents reply
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Ups01(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
When wil Nigerians ever learn??

Why are we ever on the side of consumption??

SMH for my country
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by TheDauraMallam: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Rechargeable standing fan.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by queenfav(f): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
ESHOIZA:
very few tablets have good cameras.Phones are better suited for taking nice photos.You can get tecno driopad 8,its 29k.Its a nice tablet.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by thaenchantress(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
Emeka71:
Contact M1e by E-mail stating the device you want to buy: emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
why don't u drop ur number let me call u instead. I'd like to get that tab and probably a power bank too..tanx.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
petroldollar:
how much can i get the innjoo fire plus and how long will it take to deliver to minna?
it's #27,360 for the gold colour and delivery takes 3-8 days
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Fmdipo(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2015
KuliMart:

Visit our store that day, we will surprise you.

I need power bank for laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.