Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi - Phone/Internet Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (53160 Views)

Official Pictures From Jumia On Black Friday Clues And Discounted Products / 50% Off Of Infinix Hot 2 On Black Friday At Jumia. Get Set / What Would You Buy On Black Friday? by JumiaBazaar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by rossyc(f): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Oma307:
Hope ur numba will b reachable dt day
yes, iz always available..
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by uchemummy(f): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls I need the website
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Sprintx24(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
rossyc:
yes, iz always available..

Hi, are you a jumia sales rep too? can I chat u up on WhatsApp? if yes, please drop ur contact details...
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by eagleonearth(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
mathefaro:
just like black market but this time around it's a legit stuff with great percentage discount
ok tnx. Is it only @lagos dt d sales will hold. Any shop in d east?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by AnonymousMe: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
tempest01:
Yea....Amazon and ebay go hear am

Can you also put me through would love to do some order from there
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 2:24am On Nov 16, 2015
petroldollar:
i mean on black friday
i can't say for now
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Maximum83: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2015
I will like to but a home theatre and a phantom 5
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by KuliMart: 6:25am On Nov 16, 2015
donstriker0:
What will be the price range of the oukitel 4000 from kulimart that day e.g 16k - 20k ?

Black Friday sales doesn't mean people will sell below cost price. smiley
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2015
My dear its better you order online..Items would be delivered right at your doorstep..You can also visit the link I posted there..quote author=petiteee post=40044422]do I need to order online or I can get at a jumia outlet? Derez one close to me here. I don't want dis offer to pass me by cheesy wink[/quote]
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2015
No not really. There are so many of them guys bearing same name as well..
Emeka71:
Are you Mr Ifeanyi of TREM Valley Estate?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Visit jumia website and do your black friday shopping on 27th..Shop at great discounts!!
eagleonearth:
ok tnx. Is it only @lagos dt d sales will hold. Any shop in d east?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by fexyrich(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Are u in lagos??
petiteee:
do I need to order online or I can get at a jumia outlet? Derez one close to me here. I don't want dis offer to pass me by cheesy wink
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by lilwill(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2015
johnnycrew:
u mean toy plane jet grin

no... I mean real jet

like Leah or Gulfstream wink cheesy grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by princemi(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
tycoon2:
thanks boss for d reply
no p. it's ntn
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by petroldollar: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
augster:
i can't say for now
pls send me ur email address so we can talk over there, i will like u to pre-order for me pls. How long will it take you to deliver to minna?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Need a laptop and a TV with great discounts
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by forever88(f): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jumia sales rep here for your quick black friday orders
location, minna and lokoja
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Esotericbaby: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
KuliMart:

Check our store for quality and affordable phones.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Esotericbaby: 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Godsonkemz:

why switch from good to China.

What do you mean by china ? Where are samsung phones made ?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by liciouspee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
augster:
it's #27,360 for the gold colour and delivery takes 3-8 days
How abt infinix hot note pro n wud d delivery take 3-8 days to Calabar?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Slickbishop(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
I would love to get the gionee m5 on black friday.hu has an idea of d black friday price?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Raphoeworld: 11:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
LENOVO RELEASES THE VIBE X3 WITH A 21MP REAR CAMERA AND DEDICATED Hi-Fi DAC
Read more>>>http://www.panstech.com/2015/11/lenovo-releases-vibe-x3-with-21mp-rear-camera.html
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by christianboy007: 1:30am On Nov 17, 2015
what would be iphone 6,6s,samsung s6,htc 820 desire price on black friday? Which of the stated phones above is the best?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by BlaqqDahCritic: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
kelzgie44:
#BeninBoy #yeye
U Be Benin Boy? Who Yeye Help?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
liciouspee:
How abt infinix hot note pro n wud d delivery take 3-8 days to Calabar?
no infinix hot note pro 32gb 2gb in stock but there's 16gb 2gb....here's my mail- hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
petroldollar:
pls send me ur email address so we can talk over there, i will like u to pre-order for me pls. How long will it take you to deliver to minna?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by liciouspee(f): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
augster:
no infinix hot note pro 32gb 2gb in stock but there's 16gb 2gb....here's my mail- hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
I need d 32gb 2gb bt hw much is d 16gb?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by nmadu1: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Aw much will play station 3 and 4 b sold on black Friday?i need a rough estimate
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by saintopus(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
I would like to get the following items on black Friday Binatone Hot pressing iron, Binatone electric kettle, Alcatel Pixie, and Innjoo Halo.
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by augster(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
liciouspee:
I need d 32gb 2gb bt hw much is d 16gb?
#26,500

1 Like

Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by liciouspee(f): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
augster:
#26,500
Ok. So,whr r u n hw do i get it cuz am based in Calabar?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by lizzlix(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
augster:
#26,500
jumia rep right? What's the current price of Htc one m8?
Re: What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi by Jascon4: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
HabibGwen230:
just hearing black friday 4 d very 1st time......Wanna buy a Wall Tv nd home theater system,but its happening in Lagos nd I'm @ Ekiti......Impossibility........

You can shop online. Online retail organizations like Jumia, dealdey, konga etc will be selling products at a reduced price.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / AY-EXCEL CHEAPEST BITCOIN, CABLE TV SUB. MTN, ETISALAT DATA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.