Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: (735 Views)

Help Me”i Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake? / Dear Nairalanders Can U Date Someone Ur Friend Have Dated And Broken Up With / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by ugozzz(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2009
what would u do if ur friend dont smoke or drink but his girlfriend drinksssssssss and smoke(both cigarett and india hemp) and u re the only one that knows about this.the worst is that he loves this girl so much that if he finds out he might kill his self.
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by Shanda04(f): 9:04pm On May 16, 2009
in my opinion you should maybe talk to the girl about it first. n how cud he not know does he not smell or taste it? how weird. anyway i definitely think that you should tell him if she doesn't want to stop n if he loves here so much then maybe he'll be able to cope with it.
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by eddy1977(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2009
stick your big nose out of their business. lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by bblacky(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2009
Shanda04:

in my opinion you should maybe talk to the girl about it first. n how cud he not know does he not smell or taste it? how weird. anyway i definitely think that you should tell him if she doesn't want to stop n if he loves here so much then maybe he'll be able to cope with it.

yea, i concur wit u:

@poster
after talkin to her n she refused to change then tell ur friend afteral wat are friends for. if u tells him n he so loved her that he damn not care about it, then leave them in peace
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by spikedcylinder: 1:54pm On May 20, 2009
Who knows, your friend might not like her when she's sober.
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by SOMTO2(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2009
and how are usure hedoesn't know already?
u dont hide such traits, they are very visible for everyone to see.
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by eddy1977(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2009
thats y i adviced him to keep his big nose out of their business. be carefull when coming between two lovers, you will ende up being called the devil. he may turn around and tell her that you told him to dump her. or she may turn around and tell him that you tried to seduce or rape her. so keep your big nose out of this. lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by akaa(f): 2:07pm On May 20, 2009
Abeg leave them oo, let them sort things out for themself, there is no how the guy will not notice it one day.
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by spikedcylinder: 2:11pm On May 20, 2009
SOMTO2:

and how are usure hedoesn't know already?
u dont hide such traits, they are very visible for everyone to see.

I know who you are. grin
Re: What Can I Do My Friend Have To Know Or Else: by Yehmey(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2009
the fact that she drinks and smokes is enough reason for you to tell your friend or either way you can talk some sense into her and tell her to change her ways. but come to think of it do you want your friend to get married to someone who smokes and drinks, she is a lady for crying out loud. she is not meant to be doing those things. you really need to talk to her or tell your friend about it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do / Koko Mansion / What Do U Think Is Wrong? She Won't Cum 2 My Place.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.