Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu (25449 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Newhight: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
voltron:
..well strive you will.. let us hope that you have the Political Will as much as the motivation and enthusiasm you bear allow you to work the right policies and execute the right projects suing the right human capital to make this (your) striving rewarding for the generality of Nigerians..
WELL SAID
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by egift(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
We will have you in our prayers and you have our support as well.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by biafranqueen: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
We hear you and we believe you can do it...

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by HRich(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by dukecharles(m): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
boboLIL:
Your name says it all.... Onu means mouth so stop making mouth.....put it in action......

You don't know him, so shut up already. He is a first class material both in BSc and MSc, He is a man of integrity,so better believe it when he says is going to be the best.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by boboLIL(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
dukecharles:

You don't know him, so shut up already. He is a first class material both in BSc and MSc, He is a man of integrity,so better believe it when he says is going to be the best.
u bi thick fool..... Does Having msc. And bsc makes someone a saint? Mtcheeeewww
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by swaggerdgrt(m): 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chaiiii naija politicians with dia swit mouth,they promise more but do notin.at d end of 8yrs tenure,they wont mke any impact
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Gidi3020(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
I pray you be honest........Salt of the Nation, I pray you Prove it
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Horjondi(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
“One assurance that I will always give you and I have said it repeatedly, is that as your son, I will never do something that you will be ashamed of.

“It is better for me to leave politics than for me to do something for my own selfish interest that will make you to be ashamed of your son.

“I will continue to act in a way that Nigerians will know that Ebonyi State is truly the Salt of the Nation.

Mr. Minister we are watching you.....
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by bingbagbo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by freedom96: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Goldencollins:

just look at the nonsense u wrote and ask urself this question. ......Am I not a waste to this planet?
the nonsense u wrote,not even one single like for it
I guess yo mama is among the goats that ate our yam and your dad Probably is a rat that benefited from the peels of the yam,take it or leave it,you can no longer eat that yam.....goldencollins there's actually one like as at now,and I'm okay with that smiley
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by toprealman: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
If it is Ogbonna Onu, the infamous THIEF that milked Abia state dry that is making this NOISE.....mmmmmh!!!
Ok oh, let us see how the leopard will get rid of his spot.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by ALISMILE(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:
I see now our ministers are competing on performance,Good for Nigeria.

In the Jonathan led regime,Stella oduah promised to teach diezani a lesson,she promised to show her that she Sabi steal public funds pass her,so she bought $240 million bullet proof BMW cars.Hmm.....diezani just smiled.The woman got for her son a convoy of jets.Oduah was dumbfounded,but that was not the end of it,$20 billion of Nigerian money,believed to be under diezanis custody got missing,Sanusi blowed it out,to show oduah money and power,diezani got sanusi sacked by ebele -God was by sanusis side,he made him the emir of the great kingdom Kano- oduah was "DUMBFOLDED",she accepted that diezani is indeed above her class in terms of public fund stealing,she resigned and went home.But diezani was not satisfied,how could someone dare her in her profession??when the people cried,ebele told them not to worry,that stealing is not corruption,that diezani and his remaining ministers are goats and Nigerian money is their yam and there's nothing wrong with goat eating a public yam,what a Shepherd ebele was!Just when hope was lost,things got worst,a new shepherd came in town and now no goat eats the public yam,matter of fact the goats are not even interested in the public yam,they are more interested in additional yams they can bring to the public yam store.

Sir,Rotimi amachi has started the race and promised to bring the highest number of yams,now onu promise to beat him at that and lot more are to join the race in bringing back public yams home.....at the end of it all,Each Nigerian will have a nice share of his yam.

Gone are the days when one goat eat all of our yam!

"After all is said and done,let it be known that General MUHAMMADU Buhari has given his all for this nation"-GMB
U must be a comedian and a sophisticated one for dat mata! Nice 1 bro
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by totorimi: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
TALK IS CHEAP
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
freshvine:
This man should just shut up and feed quietly on his approved crumbs from the master table.

A puppet of inconsequential numerical deduction.
just shut ur mouth if u dont know what to say
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:

In the Jonathan led regime,Stella oduah promised to teach diezani a lesson,she promised to show her that she Sabi steal public funds pass her,so she bought $240 million bullet proof BMW cars.Hmm.....diezani just smiled.The woman got for her son a convoy of jets.Oduah was dumbfounded,but that was not the end of it,$20 billion of Nigerian money,believed to be under diezanis custody got missing,Sanusi blowed it out,to show oduah money and power,diezani got sanusi sacked by ebele -God was by sanusis side,he made him the emir of the great kingdom Kano- oduah was "DUMBFOLDED",she accepted that diezani is indeed above her class in terms of public fund stealing,she resigned and went home.But diezani was not satisfied,how could someone dare her in her profession??when the people cried,ebele told them not to worry,that stealing is not corruption,that diezani and his remaining ministers are goats and Nigerian money is their yam and there's nothing wrong with goat eating a public yam,what a Shepherd ebele was!Just when hope was lost,things got worst,a new shepherd came in town and now no goat eats the public yam,matter of fact the goats are not even interested in the public yam,they are more interested in additional yams they can bring to the public yam store.

Sir,Rotimi amachi has started the race and promised to bring the highest number of yams,now onu promise to beat him at that and lot more are to join the race in bringing back public yams home.....at the end of it all,Each Nigerian will have a nice share of his yam.

"After all is said and done,let it be known that General MUHAMMADU Buhari has given his all for this nation"-GMB
Wat about d yams goats like Amaechi, Fashole, Onu, Adeosun, Okorocha, Saraki, Ibori, Obj et al ate, how do we get them bk?? remember goats are ruminants...
Ode

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by FILEBE(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
freshvine:
This man should just shut up and feed quietly on his approved crumbs from the master table.

for what na? Someone trying to be a good minister isn't a pleasant news?
What exactly do you want ?
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by wiseoneking: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
yemmynoni:
But to be sincere, the first position goes to frf, fashola Rotimi and Fayemi
Mr sincere, what meanest thou? Transport minister? Mr chief driver. Hahahaaah. Solid mineral? Fayemi Mr gold digger? Both are funny sha. Well Enugu coal comes to mind and
yemmynoni:
Mr sincere, what meanest thou? Transport minister? Mr chief driver. Hahahaaah. Solid mineral? Fayemi Mr gold digger? Both are funny sha. Well Enugu coal comes to mind and ebonyi gold.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Jesusloveyou: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
yemmynoni:
and because u don't know d value of science and technology in a nation like nigeria,
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by amdoyin82(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
May almighty God help u.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by FILEBE(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
davido1000:
NONSENSE......after all the asslicking this dumb modafocker gets science and tech as if d ZOO gives a damn bout science and tech.........ndi Igbo Mara ihe

what is wrong with you? He is n't given a post ,you will complain. Now he is given one and start calling him a bottom licker. Why don't we just shun all these talks? To you, it might be fun now but when the effects of all these start manifesting ... You will be sober abi?

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Jamesmex(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Just love this man. May God help you in carrying out your assignment. (AMEN)
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
This man is just giving himself unnecessary wahala because at the end of the day you cannot satisfy all.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by adakoleagbenu: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
freshvine:

taking this thrash about a first class graduate,distinguished academician and politician with hardly any corruption case against him. Abeg who your papa be?

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
freshvine:

hater..............go hug transformer
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Charly68: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
First class brain ,I cherish you Baba..you have been modest and classical even in your political career..you have vision & mission for this country & pray God to help you realize your vision in Jesus name. This country is fortunate to bring people like you on board
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by nickxtra(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
You are good to go sir. Your unblemished record, honesty and coolheadedness give you this job. God will lead you according to your wish.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by coolitempa(f): 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
freedom96:

Wow.......love your post to smithereens....... grin...everyone should read this to appreciate... cool
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
I know the agitators for Biafra nation will not like this.But Onu has not only been consistent but also very inteligent.May he found grace for his office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Abuja For Daura, Katsina State (photos) / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Governor Obiano Shows Off His Football Skills At Anambra Stadium (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.