Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu (25440 Views)

Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) / Who Is Nigeria's Best Minister Of Information Since 1999? / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
okay...
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by daphid25(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
No be today we don dey hear this crap.. Do more, talk less
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by daphid25(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
No be today we don dey hear this crap.. Do more, talk less
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Benklef25: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by lawflec(m): 12:59am On Nov 13, 2015
freshvine:
This man should just shut up and feed quietly on his approved crumbs from the master table.

A puppet of inconsequential numerical deduction.
you are a foooooool and shall perpetual remain as one... How could you refer to your leader as such. Is that not libellous..... The Bible says,, respect and pray for your leaders.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by jimmayoy: 1:02am On Nov 13, 2015
freshvine:
This man should just shut up and feed quietly on his approved crumbs from the master table.

Certificate illiterate grin na by force to comment? Since you don't have anything to say why don't you just shut up for christ sake, ah.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Now, dear Honourable Minister, that is the spirit. I pray this personal resolve drives you as an unwavering motivation through out your tenure. God is the rewarder of diligence.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What brings Yoruba into this discussion?

by now you should know that free globe only comes up here to post when she is feeling super frustrated. you needn't reply her, seriously.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2015
that's the way to go sir. I really like that man called Ogbonnaya Onu even before now, his quiet disposition and all.

hopefully he will do well and show us that not all Igbos are like the ipob jackasses.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by cheruv: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2015
davido1000:
NONSENSE......after all the asslicking this dumb modafocker gets science and tech as if d ZOO gives a damn bout science and tech.........ndi Igbo Mara ihe

Seriously Igbos like him need reeducation angry
He's among those that make us look stupid
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Elle277(f): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2015
well said..God is your strength!

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by ExpensiveShit: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2015
JingoOAU:
While Buhari ministers are competing for the best minister in terms of performance and achievement, GEJ ministers were busy competing on who loot the most

Gbam!

What do you expect from a govt that appointed thugs and mistresses instead of experienced technocrats?
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by arabianights: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2015
Mynd44:
You guys should compete. I like it since Nigerians are the ones that will benefit from it.

But don't take uncalculated risk in the hope of being the best though

Me sha, i know for sure that fashola will be top 5.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by noblealuu: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2015
freshvine:

DEARY, you don't sound as your moniker posits. Onu has not said anything bad to warrant such flippant comments from you. Selah.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by freshvine(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2015
noblealuu:

DEARY, you don't sound as your moniker posits. Onu has not said anything bad to warrant such flippant comments from you. Selah.

This man has been with the northern politicians through out the start of this democratic experiment since 1998. He is a true definition of progressive and has been in the front burner of democratic change from the now opposition PDP.

He was once chairman of APP, once a presidential flag bearer of the party who relinquish it to Buhari then, An APC leader and the man APC presented to us to make the party have a national outlook.

Now the party is in power, he missed out totally on the sharing formula even the Secretary to the Government of the Federation he wasn't deem fit, super minister nko he wasn't considered and here he is thanking and assuring his masters that he's going to read the stars and predict rainfalls very well.

For crying out loud doesn't he deserves more than allowing this northerners ridicule him with a portfolio position.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by noblealuu: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
freshvine:

This man has been with the northern politicians through out the start of this democratic experiment since 1998. He is a true definition of progressive and has been in the front burner of democratic change from the now opposition PDP.

He was once chairman of APP, once a presidential flag bearer of the party who relinquish it to Buhari then, An APC leader and the man APC presented to us to make the party have a national outlook.

Now the party is in power, he missed out totally on the sharing formula even the Secretary to the Government of the Federation he wasn't deem fit, super minister nko he wasn't considered and here he is thanking and assuring his masters that he's going to read the stars and predict rainfalls very well.

For crying out loud doesn't he deserves more than allowing this northerners ridicule him with a portfolio position.

Yes I do understand your salient points. He so deserves much more than he was given. But then, if he delivers in that portfolio, he will be celebrated. I personally did a little research on what his ministry is all about and discovered the ministry actually doesn't have much in terms of parastatals, departments and agencies under its whims, but then he can make it lucrative with whatever agenda and ideas he intends to bring aboard. Remember, GEJ's regime favored Ebonyi State as they had a National INEC officer, (I think in-charge of SE or SS), Chairman, Budget and Fiscal Mobilization Cmttee, Chief Elias Mbam, Minister of Health Prof. Chukwu, SGF Sen. Anyim Pius, yet not all of them had nothing to show for it. So dear, the point i'm trying to make is this; if Onu delivers at that level, Ebonyi State will be proud of its own.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by freedom96: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
coolitempa:

Wow.......love your post to smithereens....... grin...everyone should read this to appreciate... cool
Tnx smiley

1 Like

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by freedom96: 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
crixtex:

Wat about d yams goats like Amaechi, Fashole, Onu, Adeosun, Okorocha, Saraki, Ibori, Obj et al ate, how do we get them bk?? remember goats are ruminants...
Ode
I see comprehension is a big problem to you.Who is your English teacher?I never said anything bat bringing stolen money back,I said the money can no longer be stolen now.I will let u go for now.
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2015
freedom96:
I see comprehension is a big problem to you.Who is your English teacher?I never said anything bat bringing stolen money back,I said the money can no longer be stolen now.I will let u go for now.
You are a liar and a thief too.... dats wat u say wen infact you know d yams are being eaten... kip covering up.. dea is no difference btw you and d oda thieves....
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by freedom96: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
crixtex:

You are a liar and a thief too.... dats wat u say wen infact you know d yams are being eaten... kip covering up.. dea is no difference btw you and d oda thieves....
Have I stolen your mums underwears or something?
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
freedom96:
Have I stolen your mums underwears or something?
Anyone dat covers a thief is also a thief... do u know d irreparable damage ds thieving politicians ve carried out to damage our country and u re supporting dem??
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by freedom96: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
crixtex:

Anyone dat covers a thief is also a thief... do u know d irreparable damage ds thieving politicians ve carried out to damage our country and u re supporting dem??
O boy u dey craze I swear!What do u want? angry
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
freedom96:
O boy u dey craze I swear!What do u want? angry
I am angry at any one who doesnt want ds country to progress...
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Alanjeffy:

just reading comments Buh was just thinking Muslim gals don't date. they r all virgins. Lol

Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
demelza:
I love this!
This is the kind of competition we need.
Ogbonnaya has thrown down the gauntlet, lets see how it will pan out.
God bless Nigeria and no where else.

Eight months down the drain, no one, but nobody still hears or reads of this clown of a minister, not to mention being the best minister of this administration.

Sick propagandists!!!!
Re: I Will Strive To Be The Best Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet - Onu by SWG25: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
To believe this man graduated with a first class from a first class american university is shocking. Ogbonnaya, ke du ife na eme gi? Has Buhari infected you with mineral disease?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay N88bn Civil War Damages / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.