Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! (2199 Views)

These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Emmalaw10(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Most times God has a way of preventing us from encountering another problem similar to the one we just came out of. This is one example of such.

Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2015
angry grin grin
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Zambux(f): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Abi

lagmostkuit na me suppose get dat space ma network jux fall my hand
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hahhahahahahhaha lafff ooo. Chei..

Abi na winches
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by LordOfTheWeed: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hilarious grin grin grin

God has saved you already, but if your village witches are like John Cena (Never Give Up) they will surely push you to borrow someone else's phone just to send that "I LOVE YOU". Na so the babe go begin dey use your life play kite grin

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by 48noble(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lwkmd...it could be d devil blocking u from ur missing rib. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Vision4God: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hahahahaha
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zambux:
Abi

Pele dear.. cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
48noble:
Shey? grin
U dey reason well cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Emmalaw10(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
Zambux:
Abi

As in eh, the way the gal dey hustle FTC this hot afternoon. She is FTC in my two posts this afternoon, and it seems she comments before I finish posting the topic!

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emmalaw10:

As in eh, the way the girl dey hustle FTC this hot afternoon. She is FTC in my two posts this afternoon, and it seems she comments before I finish posting the topic!
Fixed! cool
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by donholy28(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Oluwa is using network to save u
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Emmalaw10(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Fixed! cool

Why you dey change am? Lolsss
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by princefunmmy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2015
When witch dey pursue you from village.
"send you account number quickly"
. not delivered!
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emmalaw10:

Why you dey change am?
Lolsss
I'm not a guy!
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Emmalaw10(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm not a guy!

Ooopss! My bad!
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Emmalaw10(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2015
48noble:

Or that ogbanje neighbour crushing on you
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by 48noble(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Emmalaw10:

Or that ogbanje neighbour crushing on you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by itstpia8: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
some people are allergic to single men.
Re: When You Want To Fall In Love With Another Wrong Person! by Emmalaw10(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
itstpia8:
some people are allergic to single men.

Iranu*

(1) (Reply)

A Man Painted A Portrait Of Kim Kardashian’s Butt With His Penis PHOTO / Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls / 5 Signs That Show You Are Not A 'Husband Material'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.