Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls (2196 Views)

Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
YOU DON'T OWN ANYONE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE THAT
ONE YOUR MAN WANTS TO SHARE AN INFINITE LOVE STORY
WITH.

One thing, I have never understood about MONOGAMY is the
notion that one person could be EVERYTHING. It seems like a
TALL ORDER to think that one person could be your everything.

We mostly do not know how to remain the SAME when CHANGE sets in. To think that, that one person will always be your everything that you will always want, that you won't feel
differently in ten years, is a little NAIVE. You don't know who
you will be in the future. You only have a measure of control
over the present.

All these mismanaged 'OWNERSHIP', he is mine and mine alone in MONOGAMY is turning or has turned MONOGAMY into a prison where your partner is a warden and you are the one behind bars depending on the kind of relationship you want to have, the seed from which you grow, the foundation on which you are building as a fellowship in MONOGAMY.
The TRUTH is, if we were all HONEST and operated from a place of INTERGRITY, rather than place of what you should do in order to align with MONOGAMOUS VALUES, your relationship will exist in TRUTH, not this FANTASY or IDEAL of one man one wife you women are so emotional obsessed about without owning up to MATURITY.

If you want your MAN to yourself alone, then become a
MATURED WOMAN and not a little baby that is always waiting to be pampered.

Your man wants attention, to be appreciated, to be respected, to be cared for above anything else............ The moment a man gets married he forgets about all those 'LOVE' drama..............it is WOMEN, that love to be LOVED and want it more than anything ELSE. They want men to consistently tell them 1,4,3...I LOVE YOU every
24 hours.

A lot of MEN who end up marrying more than one wife or keep mistresses are mostly pushed to doing so by their wife who thinks she own's him.

ITS MONOGAMY!!! She exclaims. She thinks she can treat him
with the uncaring power of OWNERSHIP as it is in our Co-
operate world. Which is far from the TRUTH, so FALSE to a fault your thinking o! Women. That you won't respect your man, give him attention and care but always expecting the GIFTS to becoming, the words I LOVE YOU and your only role is to ENJOY yourself.

Hmmmmmm!!! BIGGEST MISTAKE. That vaccum you created by yourself by not attending properly to his needs will be filled by someone else.
You think that once RING is in his finget. Its the same as HAND CUFFS. You think that is all and you can relax and not nuture you once activated LOVE. BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!

A lot of women are so guilty of this and when the vaccum is
filled with that new one who can feel a his needs and provide
them. WIFE BECOME SO TERRIFIED AND COMES HER ILLOGICAL
DRAMA.

So here is a true story.

He married a woman who thinks she is like an egg. QUEEN, of
the house. Will not cook, tidy the house, pay attention to her
husband's need except watching SOAP OPERA..........chatting
with friends on social media. And when the man demands
INTIMACY she tells him to go on his knees before he can gain
access. AFTERALL I AM THE ONLY QUEEN. THIS IS MONOGAMY.
WE OWN EACH OTHER.

What happened?

He went out and searched for that ONE that can make life worth living. He married a second wife. The second wife already knowing the lapses of the first. Came into
the house well prepared to avoiding her mistakes.

She is the first person he hopes to see in the morning because breakfast is all ready, she has polished his shoes, chosen what outfit to wear, ironed it. Put water in the
bathroom............................... She liked 'WORSHIPPED HIM'.
She is ready to give him head without complaining, Dog style
no wahala, quickees always at alert.

First wife seeing that she has lost her OWNERSHIP decided not
to lose it all. Her brain told her let us SHARE. In TRUTH that is
what relationship is all about.
One morning, this man came out of his car only to see his first wife, THE QUEEN, washing his car as an effort to winning him back. He could believe his eyes............and when he realised he wasnt dreaming. He help rushing to her and giving her a PASSIONATE FRENCH KISS. Told her to stop washing the car.

IN THE END, SHE BECAME EVEN MORE CARING THAN THE
SECOND WIFE.

Both are always trying to be the best WIFE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST OF HUSBAND WHILE MARRIED TO ONE WIFE.

Wife if you dont do the right things at the right time...........WELL A STORY HAS BEEN TOLD.

Credit goes to Kelly Marceau, an insightful teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hmm! This whole arrangement Is all ok with men until in few instance when the role is reversed .

1 Like

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
This piece is very effective if the hubby was good he treated his wife well

No woman is telling a man to love her 100% but atleast give me the respect i deserve even if it is 20% u can give me i'm human i have feelings too you don't treat me like a piece of trash and u want love back

cry cry cry cry this brought me to tears cos it reminded me how my love was thrown back to my face

I cant b a loving wife to a man who is selfish self centered or who careless bou ow i feel even if he marries 40 wives after me i just cant be
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Ajinoride(m): 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
This piece is very effective if the hubby was good he treated his wife well

No woman is telling a man to love her 100% but atleast give me the respect i deserve even if it is 20% u can give me i'm human i have feelings too you don't treat me like a piece of trash and u want love back

cry cry cry cry this brought me to tears cos it reminded me how my love was thrown back to my face

I cant b a loving wife to a man who is selfish self centered or who careless bou ow i feel even if he marries 40 wives after me i just cant be

THE TRUTH WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE TRUTH. MOST LADIES DNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WIFE.

1 Like

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ajinoride:

THE TRUTH WILL FOREVER REMAIN THE TRUTH. MOST LADIES DNT EVEN KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WIFE.

Explain what it takes to be a wife

Watch my husband put me tru pains in d name of wat?

Do u kno d value of a wife too?

Wat did d bible say about treating a wife?

U dont hurt people and never expect a reaction

There are several good women whose husband just treats any ow God dat created feelings for humans made it so so every human can have the right to choose what they want ok?

1 Like

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MoonChildng: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
If we take so long to study for careers shouldnt it relationships be included in our school curiculums and no am not joking .

If we are going to spend the rest of our lives even beyond careers in a marriage , shouldn't it be taught in our institutions of learning ?

How to spot a good man, a wife beater ? A husband killer ? A cheat ?

How to delay ejacula....
How to make a woman happy ?
How to shower your man with compliments ?
How not to bother about the other woman ?
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by fabulousmann(f): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
all this epistle?

1 Like

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoonChildng:
If we take so long to study for careers should it be included in school curiculums and no am not joking .

If we are going to spend the rest of our live even beyond careers in a marriage , shouldn't it be taught in our institutions of learning ?

How to spot a good man, a wife beater ? A husband killer ? A cheat ?

How to delay ejacula....
How to make a woman happy ?
How to shower your man with compliments ?
How not to bother about the other woman ?

Sincerely you a deep thinker you just made a whole lot of sense

Seconded!!!!!!!!
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MoonChildng: 8:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hhahahaha all this woman emancipation won't work babes .
Have you ever wondered why the woman who always fights her husband always gets a black eye ?
Yet the one who is quiet and gentle gets all her whims and caprices attended to ?

Ko gba agidi

halfricanadian:

Explain what it takes to be a wife

Watch my husband put me tru pains in d name of wat?

Do u kno d value of a wife too?
Bleep
Wat did d bible say about treating a wife?

U dont hurt people and never expect a reaction

There are several good women whose husband just treats any ow God dat created feelings for humans made it so so every human can have the right to choose what they want ok?
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
WORDWORLD:
YOU DON'T OWN ANYONE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE THAT
ONE YOUR MAN WANTS TO SHARE AN INFINITE LOVE STORY
WITH.

One thing, I have never understood about MONOGAMY is the
notion that one person could be EVERYTHING. It seems like a
TALL ORDER to think that one person could be your everything.

We mostly do not know how to remain the SAME when CHANGE sets in. To think that, that one person will always be your everything that you will always want, that you won't feel
differently in ten years, is a little NAIVE. You don't know who
you will be in the future. You only have a measure of control
over the present.

All these mismanaged 'OWNERSHIP', he is mine and mine alone in MONOGAMY is turning or has turned MONOGAMY into a prison where your partner is a warden and you are the one behind bars depending on the kind of relationship you want to have, the seed from which you grow, the foundation on which you are building as a fellowship in MONOGAMY.
The TRUTH is, if we were all HONEST and operated from a place of INTERGRITY, rather than place of what you should do in order to align with MONOGAMOUS VALUES, your relationship will exist in TRUTH, not this FANTASY or IDEAL of one man one wife you women are so emotional obsessed about without owning up to MATURITY.

If you want your MAN to yourself alone, then become a
MATURED WOMAN and not a little baby that is always waiting to be pampered.

Your man wants attention, to be appreciated, to be respected, to be cared for above anything else............ The moment a man gets married he forgets about all those 'LOVE' drama..............it is WOMEN, that love to be LOVED and want it more than anything ELSE. They want men to consistently tell them 1,4,3...I LOVE YOU every
24 hours.

A lot of MEN who end up marrying more than one wife or keep mistresses are mostly pushed to doing so by their wife who thinks she own's him.

ITS MONOGAMY!!! She exclaims. She thinks she can treat him
with the uncaring power of OWNERSHIP as it is in our Co-
operate world. Which is far from the TRUTH, so FALSE to a fault your thinking o! Women. That you won't respect your man, give him attention and care but always expecting the GIFTS to becoming, the words I LOVE YOU and your only role is to ENJOY yourself.

Hmmmmmm!!! BIGGEST MISTAKE. That vaccum you created by yourself by not attending properly to his needs will be filled by someone else.
You think that once RING is in his finget. Its the same as HAND CUFFS. You think that is all and you can relax and not nuture you once activated LOVE. BIGGEST MISTAKE!!!

A lot of women are so guilty of this and when the vaccum is
filled with that new one who can feel a his needs and provide
them. WIFE BECOME SO TERRIFIED AND COMES HER ILLOGICAL
DRAMA.

So here is a true story.

He married a woman who thinks she is like an egg. QUEEN, of
the house. Will not cook, tidy the house, pay attention to her
husband's need except watching SOAP OPERA..........chatting
with friends on social media. And when the man demands
INTIMACY she tells him to go on his knees before he can gain
access. AFTERALL I AM THE ONLY QUEEN. THIS IS MONOGAMY.
WE OWN EACH OTHER.

What happened?

He went out and searched for that ONE that can make life worth living. He married a second wife. The second wife already knowing the lapses of the first. Came into
the house well prepared to avoiding her mistakes.

She is the first person he hopes to see in the morning because breakfast is all ready, she has polished his shoes, chosen what outfit to wear, ironed it. Put water in the
bathroom............................... She liked 'WORSHIPPED HIM'.
She is ready to give him head without complaining, Dog style
no wahala, quickees always at alert.

First wife seeing that she has lost her OWNERSHIP decided not
to lose it all. Her brain told her let us SHARE. In TRUTH that is
what relationship is all about.
One morning, this man came out of his car only to see his first wife, THE QUEEN, washing his car as an effort to winning him back. He could believe his eyes............and when he realised he wasnt dreaming. He help rushing to her and giving her a PASSIONATE FRENCH KISS. Told her to stop washing the car.

IN THE END, SHE BECAME EVEN MORE CARING THAN THE
SECOND WIFE.

Both are always trying to be the best WIFE. HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE BEST OF HUSBAND WHILE MARRIED TO ONE WIFE.

Wife if you dont do the right things at the right time...........WELL A STORY HAS BEEN TOLD.

Credit goes to Kelly Marceau, an insightful teacher.
am tayad of threads like dis
We ladies get it already,guys can't be faithful anymore so they pacify us wt foolish threads telling us reasons y dey can't be faithful nd y we shud accept
We've hrd nd accepted buh I hope a guy ere is nt expecting a hundred percent submission from a woman u treat lik trash,simply bcs shez ur wife,u paid her brideprice nd guys are naturally polygamous in nature
Lik how do u guys really tink shocked do ladies nt av feelings or oh yea it 21st century pussy is now cheap u all shouldn't forget hiv/aids is still real..nd many more worse tins out dere, so we ladies get it u guys can't be faithful buh can u treat ur wives right

1 Like

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MoonChildng: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thank you
halfricanadian:

Sincerely you a deep thinker you just made a whole lot of sense

Seconded!!!!!!!!
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
Ajinoride:

like criosli I hope u make a good husband
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoonChildng:
Have you ever wondered why the woman who always fights her husband always gets a black eye ?
Yet the one who is quiet and gentle gets all her whims and caprices attended to ?

Ko gba agidi

I'm not saying its about agidi but dont hurt deliberately criosly dar shiit doesnt make sense

I always preach before u do any silly thing always kno thy partner sum guys just punish an innocent girl cos of wat their ex did to dem nd dey will blame d innocent girl wen she tries to defend herself

See both men and women are bad abeg

Op is trying to paint all men good there are some men who dont even show a drop of affection to their wives

Only a man who shows so mch affection has d ryt to complain if a woman dont do same undecided
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoonChildng:

Ko gba agidi

I'm not saying its about agidi but dont hurt deliberately criosly dar shiit doesnt make sense

I always preach before u do any silly thing always kno thy partner sum guys just punish an innocent girl cos of wat their ex did to dem nd dey will blame d innocent girl wen she tries to defend herself

Op is trying to paint all men good there are some men who dont even show a drop of affection to their wives

Only a man who shows so mch affection has d ryt to complain if a woman dont do same undecided.
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 8:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
bardella1:
We ladies get it already,guys can't be faithful anymore so they pacify us wt foolish threads telling us reasons y dey can't be faithful nd y we shud accept
We've hrd nd accepted buh I hope a guy ere is nt expecting a hundred percent submission from a woman u treat lik trash,simply bcs shez ur wife,u paid her brideprice nd guys are naturally polygamous in nature
Lik how do u guys really tink shocked do ladies nt av feelings or oh yea it 21st century pussy is now cheap u all shouldn't forget hiv/aids is still real..nd many more worse tins out dere, so we ladies get it u guys can't be faithful buh can u treat ur wives right

You an intelligent lady kiss kiss kiss kiss love the way you reason
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MoonChildng: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
On the contrary guys can be faithful it's women wearing agbadas that is the problem and am not talking about the new fashion trend and talking about the fact that women wan walk in guys shoes and still be treated special like women.

How is that possible ? You are wearing agbadas with your man and putting gele on it,who is confusing who?

Women want to be treated specially but yet they want to walk in men's shoes ?

Women are confusing men .

This isn't absolving the men of their own short comings but women have to look within, women gave birth to men if there must be a change it must start with women , cos spiritually they are more powerful..... But the vast majority are busy running on the same lane with men and are expecting not to be shoved , bashed or pushed ?

How ?
bardella1:
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MizTyna(f): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
most Nigerian guys need househelp not wives. Yet another thread detailing how guys cant keep their animalistic tendencies in check. Real men should feel insulted by all these. oh! Ladies can cheat like crazy too,most times they just respect their relationships and stay faithful. and they do cheat too when they want to,they're just better at covering it up. on the other hand there are decent and faithful men out there,pls dont give other men a bad name just cos you maybe too weak to keep it in your pants

3 Likes

Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MoonChildng: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2016
I understand your POV but that's why my greatest admonition to women is that the greatest decision you can ever make is in the choice of whom you choose to date , marry.

That is your power as a woman that choice .

Women are making decisions based on feelings , feelings are flimsy. Look at him well can I permit this man as the crown on my head?
Am I making this decision cos of loneliness, boredom, what people will say ?

That's where men get it right if you see a man who lies big booty women with a woman with small butts know it's only a matter of time, or he is doing it for other interests and it's granted such a man wil cheat.

Before you accept to date a man , know him study him, does he drool when he sees big boobs and you have flat boobs , if he loves you that much please get an augmentation.

Ok am done commenting tonite abeg.

halfricanadian:

Only a man who shows so mch affection has d ryt to complain if a woman dont do same undecided.
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoonChildng:
I understand your POV but that's why my greatest admonition to women is that the greatest decision you can ever make is in the choice of whom you choose to date , marry.

That is your power as a woman that choice .

Women are making decisions based on feelings , feelings are flimsy. Look at him well can I permit this man as the crown on my head?
Am I making this decision cos of loneliness, boredom, what people will say ?

That's where men get it right if you see a man who lies big booty women with a woman with small butts know it's only a matter of time, or he is doing it for other interests and it's granted such a man wil cheat.

Before you accept to date a man , know him study him, does he drool when he sees big boobs and you have flat boobs , if he loves you that much please get an augmentation.

Ok am done commenting tonite abeg.

Alright i get what you saying but the bible said love who you marry some women no matter how mch love they sho their man the men never return a drop of affectiom back cry cry cry cry good people always end up with bad people
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by MoonChildng: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Because women don't love in the way men understand love, that's why it should be taught in schools.

A man understands respects, compliments, peace of mind+home, aN opportunity to show chilvary, giving space e.t.c as love

Women understand gisting, quality time(opposite of space) , phone check ups, chatting 247, mushy mushy talk as love .

While I believe there should be a common ground for the sake of love ,understanding how men see love will help one also edit how one shows love of last comment of night...

Nice chatting (if I can call it that) halfricanadian
What
halfricanadian:

Alright i get what you saying but the bible said love who you marry some women no matter how mch love they sho their man the men never return a drop of affectiom back cry cry cry cry good people always end up with bad people
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

tnx
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoonChildng:
On the contrary guys can be faithful it's women wearing agbadas that is the problem and am not talking about the new fashion trend and talking about the fact that women wan walk in guys shoes and still be treated special like women.

How is that possible ? You are wearing agbadas with your man and putting gele on it,who is confusing who? Hmm I don't get are u talking abt career wise or wat..in wat send are ladies wearing agbada if nt fashion wise

Women want to be treated specially but yet they want to walk in men's shoes ?

Women are confusing men .

This isn't absolving the men of their own short comings but women have to look within, women gave birth to men if there must be a change it must start with women , cos spiritually they are more powerful..... But the vast majority are busy running on the same lane with men and are expecting not to be shoved , bashed or pushed ?

How ?
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
MoonChildng:
Because women don't love in the way men understand love, that's why it should be taught in schools.

A man understands respects, compliments, peace of mind+home, aN opportunity to show chilvary, giving space e.t.c as love

Women understand gisting, quality time(opposite of space) , phone check ups, chatting 247, mushy mushy talk as love .

While I believe there should be a common ground for the sake of love ,understanding how men see love will help one also edit how one shows love of last comment of night...

Nice chatting (if I can call it that) halfricanadian
What
if ur wife can't go through ur fone den u are nt transparent enough
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by RoyalBlak007: 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

..My best..

..E-buddie...how are you?
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..My best..

..E-buddie...how are you?

Good you?

How is wife?
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by RoyalBlak007: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good you?

How is wife?
..Great..doin good too..thanks

...now we have to wheel our generator machine to buy fuel grin cheesy...thank God for car#how was your day
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..Great..doin good too..thanks

...now we have to wheel our generator machine to buy fuel grin cheesy...thank God for car#how was your day

cheesy what happened why wheel generator

You didnt even answer the question how is our wife? cheesy
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by RoyalBlak007: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy what happened why wheel generator

You didnt even answer the question how is our wife? cheesy
...that's what i saw today while trying to get petrol...

...i did...she's good too
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...that's what i saw today while trying to get petrol...

...i did...she's good too

cheesy wetin person no go see for nigeria

grin happy our wife is good

grin
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by RoyalBlak007: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy wetin person no go see for nigeria

grin happy our wife is good

grin

...Lol!...it was a scene to behold grin

...Mi lady..don't let every E-nairalander know ayam married naa smiley
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by halfricanadian(f): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...Lol!...it was a scene to behold grin

...Mi lady..don't let every E-nairalander know ayam married naa smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please let them kno so nairalander girls wont scatter ur head and take away the love you have for your wife im an advocate of building homes ni o grin

THIS MAN HERE IS MARRIED NAIRALAND LADIES BACK OFF!!!!! angry
Re: Listen Up! Women, Ladies & Girls.....get This Through Your Fear Driven Skulls by RoyalBlak007: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy please let them kno so nairalander girls wont scatter ur head and take away the love you have for your wife im an advocate of building homes ni o grin

THIS MAN HERE IS MARRIED NAIRALAND LADIES BACK OFF!!!!! angry

..lmao!! am just living my youth again here on NL#throwback grin

....lols..the love doesn't change..no no..DON'T RETREAT NL LADIES!!! AM A CHEERFUL GIVER grin AND ALSO A RESPONSIBLE NIGGA cheesy .....I AM THE FRIEND YOU'RE MISSING smiley ....I AM THE MISSING KETCHUP IN YOUR CHICKEN&CHIPS cheesy kiss kiss kiss...HOLLA! lols

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korean Woman Cuts Off Her Feminine Organs And Turns Herself Into A Man(see Pics) / My Brother Called Me slowpoke Because I Was Stammering While Talking To Him / Things Ladies Realy Want In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.