Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance (67121 Views)

Kemi Adeosun: Nigeria can Save $5bn Annually / Kemi Adeosun, New Minister Of Finance / Meet Kemi Adeosun - New Minister Of Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by malachytochukwu(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Let's keep observing
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
Themonster:
[s][/s]

Bastard you know more than Forbes

hopeless amala eater

Its his opinion,and you insulting him,only makes you guilty of the same offence.On a side note,I wish kemi best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Memphis357(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
L for Learner
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by shilexholly(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
No lele she go deliver

1 Like

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Themonster: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
Saturn213:

Why is this poster getting away with abusing Nairalanders? This is the 15th time I am reporting this poster
[/s]

trash tongue

contribute or get lost

stop blackmailing the mods to do your bidding

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Bugatie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
When will they profile Bugatie
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by coasta(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
A big task for her... May God be with her and direct her.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by francizy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
cheesy

Na sidown look I dey oh!
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by PointB: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Buhari, who won elections in March on a populist, reformist, anti-corruption platform, took nearly five months to name his cabinet, and only announced which of his nominees would hold which portfolios on November 11, when they were sworn in.

Some analysts said that the vacuum in political leadership has hampered policymaking during difficult period for the Nigerian economy and exacerbated the downturn.

Without clarity in economic policymaking, the Central Bank of Nigeria has attempted to use monetary policy tools to limit the damage to the economy, imposing limited capital controls and spending the country’s foreign currency reserves to prop up the naira.

“While losing precious time, the new government was unable not only to unveil much-needed economic and political reform… but it was also unable to present the budget for next year nor push forward urgent infrastructure programs,” Ricard Torné, FocusEconomics’ senior economist for Sub-Saharan Africa, said last month.

This just about summarised the article.

The duara dullard is aka Baba Go-Slow.

He's slowness in thinking, and acting exacerbate the situation, now he has to do catch up.

However one thing the Forbes article failed to mention is the much touted talk of diversifying the economy. One would have thought that attention and effort would be given to the agricultural ministry in the form of an energetic and dynamic minister like the last occupant of that very strategic ministry. But what do we have? A 68 old career politician - Audu Ogbeh! undecided

12 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by basilo101: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
Another mere commisioner

3 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Themonster: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
jstbeinhonest:

Its his opinion,and you insulting him,only makes you guilty of the same offence.On a side note,I wish kemi best of luck.
[/s]

rawbish
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by ldpele(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
The writer of this junk is a fool. How can this fool blame buhari for the ineptitude of the past administration? Some of these so-called journalists don't deserve to be address as journalists.

And what did the so-called "experience" okonjo achieve as the finance minister under Jonathan? Aside from destroying our economy and lying to gullible Nigerians that they are the biggest economy in Africa, what has madam NOI achieve or what positive thing has she impacted on our already damaged economy?

Kemi will be 1000 times better than that madam NOI who joined forces with diezani/Jonathan to steal our $20billion....
I have not doubt even by the end of four years of APC government, u will still be blaming the PDP lead government.

9 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bubu is confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by simplycarro: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
CSTR2 food don ready for you. cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Saturn213:

Lalasticlala

Seun

Why is this poster getting away with abusing Nairalanders? This is the 15th time I am reporting this poster

you joined NL on November 10, 2015 and you have already reported a poster 15 times shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you a reporter?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Themonster: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
The writer of this junk is a fool. How can this fool blame buhari for the ineptitude of the past administration? Some of these so-called journalists don't deserve to be address as journalists.

And what did the so-called "experience" okonjo achieve as the finance minister under Jonathan? Aside from destroying our economy and lying to gullible Nigerians that they are the biggest economy in Africa, what has madam NOI achieve or what positive thing has she impacted on our already damaged economy?

Kemi will be 1000 times better than that madam NOI who joined forces with diezani/Jonathan to steal our $20billion....
[/s]

trash trash trash from a confused element

what NOI archived not 10000 kemi or whatever can get close abi you sabi pass international body appointing her

shameless hypocritical bigot element

7 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by simplycarro: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Themonster:

Your father!

i will continue to quote you and there's nothing you can do about it

Opiaoku. You mother is very useless, she trained a fool
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
This Position is solely for the Educated Region ..............SOUTH EAST

South West and Miscalculations oooooooo

I pray it wouldn't happen to her

You stole this from my mind. Its well may God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Themonster: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
byrron:

you joined NL on November 10, 2015 and you have already reported a poster 15 times shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you a reporter?

Don't mind the useless bastard old troll subway101 and his numerous monikers like MrMbaM emeritus856 etc.

no body takes him serious again

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
You want foreign investors and you are giving MTN outrageous fine, God help apc government to deliver.

On a different note when is the school feeding, free education etc commencing? Its been a while oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Themonster: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Opiaoku. You mother is very useless, she trained a fool
[/s]

while your Hopeless mother forks random dogs just for #300 what about that
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by warrior01: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Dem kukuma call us wailers. Anyways, na sitdon I dey for now but make she know say 340 million eyes dey watch her here

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Take it easy. hope you have concrete evidence to prove them Jona/diezani/ NOI guilty especially the $20 billion because you look interested in it

4 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by FOREXMART(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
well I don't think these appointments would have stalled if the former ministers handed over a comprehensive report of their MDAs to the incoming government. I am just disappointed that after all the time wasting the appointments looked more like some sort of settlement of party comrades who worked for the party.

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
I'm glad that I haven't missed NL... And the ranting/abusing/hating continues

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by simplycarro: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Themonster:

[s]while your Hopeless mother forks random dogs just for #300 what about that[/s]

grin grin grin grin the fool took the bait. I know you are my foot-mat. I enjoy kicking you around on NL.
I saw your picture during the rally on the River Niger bridge. I know you were there to steal people's phone and not for the rally.
IPOB thief

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by enigma2007(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnpaul2k2:
This Position is solely for the Educated Region ..............SOUTH EAST

South West and Miscalculations oooooooo

I pray it wouldn't happen to her

Stop been myopic! See the past Finance Ministers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finance_Minister_of_Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by Themonster: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

grin grin grin grin the fool took the bait. I know you are my foot-mat. I enjoy kicking you around on NL.
I saw your picture during the rally on the River Niger bridge. I know you were there to steal people's phone and not for the rally.
IPOB thief
[/s]

trash trash trash from a confused vagabond unrepentant troll.

useless fool

stick to topic or get banned

2 Likes

Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by texazzpete(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Forbes Take On Kemi Adeosun, Nigeria's New Minister For Finance by simplycarro: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Themonster:

trash trash trash from a confused vagabond unrepentant troll.

useless fool

stick to topic or get banned

IPOB thief Soon you will end up in Ossissioma prison in Aba if you continue your phone stealing business. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / Oba Ovonramwem Arrested And Taken-Out Of His Palace (Picture) / Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.