Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly (795 Views)

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos / Sorry For Calling You Guys Ugly / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by onila(f): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
grin

this Ghanaian boy told my Naija housemate, hes not attractive clearly

but girls cant diss each other like that
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
onila:
grin
HMM ONILA AGAIN?
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
Sounds gay as hell to me. Check if he's not wearing a thong under those baggy jeans grin

What concerns one guy about the looks/attractiveness of another guy?

Fairy princess!
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by obiorathesubtle: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Usually when I click posts, without reading anything. I just go straight and insult the poster, but this evening, I decided to respect myself. Make meaningful contributions to posts and maybe help solve a romance-related problem, but I find myself right now reading a pointless post. I feel really sad, I wanted to insult the op at first, but I'm old enough to use my brain properly

Op, please. So what exactly do you want us to say?
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wow dat ghanian guy got some guts sha. If twas me, i for teach am d definition of ugly. But OP I no bliv ur tori sha
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by itstpia8: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
onila:
grin

ko kan mi though?
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by onila(f): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Durenttt:
Wow dat ghanian guy got some guts sha. If twas me, i for teach am d definition of ugly. But OP I no bliv ur tori sha
I see Naija guys do it all the time to their fellow Nigerian guys

I believe is guys who are free and dont carry themselves properly are the ones that allow pple to call them ugly
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by kadas01(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
Na dem get their mouth!

Na mumu dey worry those kind of guys!
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by onila(f): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Sounds gay as hell to me. Check if he's not wearing a thong under those baggy jeans grin

What concerns one guy about the looks/attractiveness of another guy?

Fairy princess!
we were playing a game

we were asking each other

what do u think I looked like before you knew where I was from

I told the Ghanaian boy, I thought he was Yoruba

and I told the Naija boy, I thought he was African or Caribbean. when I said Caribbean, the Ghanaian boy was laughing. he said kingsly does not look Caribbean

from no where, I cant remember, he said the Naija boy is not attractive in front of me
the Nigerian tried to laugh it off while feeling embarassed
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
onila:
I see Naija guys do it all the time to their fellow Nigerian guys

I believe is guys who are free and dont carry themselves properly are the ones that allow pple to call them ugly
any guy i see callin anoda ugly, i'll simply tag him gay. Call me ugly, i call u faqqot
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by JiggamanGh: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
The last thing a guy should worried about is another guys beauty, but let's admit we've all called another person ugly.
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
onila:
we were playing a game

we were asking each other

what do u think I looked like before you knew where I was from

I told the Ghanaian boy, I thought he was Yoruba

and I told the Naija boy, I thought he was African or Caribbean. when I said Caribbean, the Ghanaian boy was laughing. he said kingsly does not look Caribbean

from no where, I cant remember, he said the Naija boy is not attractive in front of me
the Nigerian tried to laugh it off while feeling embarassed
Now you're talking!
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2015
1248 topics, wow!
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
yeah, why not?
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by teasel: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
I bet the other guy is ugly as fucck.
Yes. You have to be freaking ugly to call someone ugly to his/her face.
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by onila(f): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
teasel:
I bet the other guy is ugly as fucck.
Yes. You have to be freaking ugly to call someone ugly to his/her face.
hes not denzel washington or the cutest guy out there

but the Ghanaian boy is dark like charcoal
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by onila(f): 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
The last thing a guy should worried about is another guys beauty, but let's admit we've all called another person ugly.
but I have never said it to anyone's face before
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by teasel: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
onila:
hes not denzel washington or the cutest guy out there

but the Ghanaian boy is dark like charcoal

As I stated, the Ghanaian guy is ugly as fucck.

It's one thing to be ugly on the outside but ugly both inside and out?
Damn!

Kingsley is obviously too nice.
Well, good thing he didn't waste his time showing that rude nigga what ugly truly means.
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by miqos02(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
hmm
Re: The Way Guys Diss Their Fellow Guys Ugly by donholy28(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2015
The guy is crazy...guys no dey ugly at all

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Say Goodbye To In 2016 / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Is It Rite 4 Inlaws To Ask U How Much U Hav In Ur A/c B4 Giving Der Daughter Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.