Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police (24414 Views)

Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / Expert Says Nigeria's Strategy In Tackling Insurgency Has Improved - CHANNELS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by lasisi69(f): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2015
DonBobes:

u don come again wit ur *end time* abi
Na u be that... . Solomon Eneh dey Tamar 5... Hail am for me
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Josboy2: 10:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Heeeeeee! Oga I.G, u no go kill me with lie(singing in Fela's tone).Then civilians na how many dem kill?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by sharpchap: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
90,000 koo 90 million ni
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by sharpchap: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
e don dey arrange stomach to chop money with fake claims
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Wizlove(m): 11:54am On Nov 13, 2015
jmoore:
I doubt the figures.
Thats how you will doubt your father' name. Nonsense.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Wizlove(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2015
snowland:
90,000 ke. How many people dey police wey 90,000 don die? I smell exaggeration...

Revealing that the police had a record of about 90,000 widows who lost their husbands since the insurgency began in the North-east, he stressed that the Nigeria Police Force had initiated a scheme to cater for the family of officers who lost their lives while on duty in the North-east.

Why use the number of widows to determine the number of officers lost?. Is it not in this same Nigeria that a man can marry up to 5 wives?. I think some of the widows married the same husband, hence their high number.
PMB's two month.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Wizlove(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2015
IYANGBALI:
i hope the person wey dey count sabi count 123......?
Yoruba man.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by IYANGBALI: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wizlove:
Yoruba man.
na wetin do Yoruba man?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Cityguy: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
It's not true though it hasn't come to me as a surprise- we are in an era of LIES and PROPAGANDA. smiley smiley
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by toshmann(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
90,000 officers!! grin

These police people sef, dem think say the whole country is made of fools. Dem nonde even shame to lie in public

I'm Sure boko haram terrorist will shout in shock on hearing this grin
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Obiwiz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Talk about the number of civilian lives dat have been lost/ruined by ur boys either through trigger-happy activities, torture or wilful perversion of judgment or false accusations.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by jpphilips(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
Poor training must have accounted for the loss of lives in part, who saw the You tube video of a police officer that wanted to use a metal detector to defuse an IED in a cellophane bag? I think it happened in ABj, no doubt he is equally part of the statistics.
Most of them are cursed people whose actions have already eroded their spiritual stars of protection, they would have died mysteriously anyways, sambisa or not.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by DonBobes(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
lasisi69:
Na u be that... . Solomon Eneh dey Tamar 5... Hail am for me

Eneh is my junior in NDA, Am an officer nw,
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by lasisi69(f): 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
DonBobes:

Eneh is my junior in NDA, Am an officer nw,
Choi... Congrats....
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by DonBobes(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
lasisi69:
Choi... Congrats....
thnx.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by iukpe: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:
Poor training must have accounted for the loss of lives in part, who saw the You tube video of a police officer that wanted to use a metal detector to defuse an IED in a cellophane bag? I think it happened in ABj, no doubt he is equally part of the statistics.
Most of them are cursed people whose actions have already eroded their spiritual stars of protection, they would have died mysteriously anyways, sambisa or not.

That officer was from the bomb squad of the force.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by cuteboy2: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2015
jmoore:
I doubt the figures.

Definitely the police is lying!!!

The total number of policeman in Nigeria is about 100,000 or less, and not all of them are located in the North East.

In any case, how can the police record more casualties than the army that is actually fighting Boko Haram?

This is the classic way they lay the ground work for massive corruption.
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by snowland(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wizlove:
PMB's two month.
Wetin you dey talk?
Re: Boko Haram Insurgency Has Claimed 90,000 Officers So Far – IG Of Police by Okanokan(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can IGP ARASE defend this outrageous figure? What is the population of the workforce of the Nigerian Police Force? Anyway, what this means is that there are 90,000 vacant post to be filled by unemployed Nigerians, at the rate of 3,000 person per State and Fct. With this information at our disposal, the Federal Government should put machinery in place to engage our unemployed youths afterall Nigeria is under policed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / Kogi Orders NCDC Officials On Fact-Finding Mission To Go On 14-Day Isolation / Nnamdi Kanu: Appeal Court Reserves Judgement, Date To Be Communicated To Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.