Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity (36731 Views)

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ufranklin92:

dud,gerarahia mehnnn

Lol. may yu receive sense IJN.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ufranklin92(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Alanjeffy:

Lol. may yu receive sense IJN.

smh,i dont need ur zombie sense grin
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by mike404(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
amaka43:
Buubuu try for igbo shaa
OYA RECEIVE SENSE IN THE NAME OF ARUSI OKIJA

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Eluwilussit(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Wait o, why can't we hold a national referendum and settle this matter once and for all? Why are we making something so simple to look like rocket science? Fear of the unknown I guess, is the problem.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.
speak for urself alone abeg.... we from south south are not a part of Biafra...... We belong to the zoo so leave us out of ur Biafra menace...... We love the zoo.....

6 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.
is figmental for u to tink biafra can be realise|let me futher tell u dt is unserendipitious for biafra to exist|instead of us biafra to exist substaantivetly,we will destroy d south east region|

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
saopauloman:
we dont know u people.. all we want is biafra
u will get biafra only in dream bt nt in reality

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by kossyablaze(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
Confused group of people sad

Egocentric people

Selfish and self centered people

Today they want biafra , tomorrow they want unity undecided

SMH undecided
IPOB,MASSOB,Ohaneze u know!Do u knw this NCSN?I'm Igbo n dis is my first time hearing it so dnt tk doz peeps serious
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
ubaobi:
IPOB I know., MASSOB I know, NCSN who art thou
dey r d most upright group among all u just mention|

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Lookupman: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
niggi4life:
We are all One, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, All the tribes in Nigeria.
United we stand, divided we fall.. I am a Yoruba, I married an Ibo woman. My mum is Hausa and My Dad is Yoruba.
Una see as every every join wella? wink

Marriage is not force, if your father married wife for you and tomorrow this wife deceived to leave you, what should have to do, leave her, let her go if you have pleaded and she still made up her mind to leave, you can't by force her to marry you

if Britain can grant Nigeria independence what stop Nigerians leaving Igbos to go their way if they deceive to
What is Nigerians afraid of losing if igbos goes?
something is no right
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by oz4real83(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
. Which south-south? Go sleep jor!!! Igbo always looking for whom to parasite!

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by oz4real83(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
. Which south-south? Go sleep jor!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by kossyablaze(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
speak for urself alone abeg.... we from south south are not a part of Biafra...... We belong to the zoo so leave us out of ur Biafra menace...... We love the zoo.....
Says who?who are the youths dat now campaigned for Biafra in Delta,Bayelsa n PH?Just say I and not we.Don't be a moro.n
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by mightycrown1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOISE EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by afroxyz: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
Only cowards support Biafra. Its a case of the blind leading the blind. Yes I am igbo

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
I pity igbos wit seccessionist ideology|u playing wit a ritired amy general |

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
kossyablaze:
Says who?who are the youths dat now campaigned for Biafra in Delta,Bayelsa n PH?Just say I and not we.Don't be a moro.n
Hmmmm.... All these Igbo's too quick to insult..... Fool..... check ur facts.... those MOFOS that campaigned for it were not even indegenes..... besides..... even if they were indegenes, our leaders do not support the idea and the youths decided to fall in line..... GOAT.....

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Macgreat(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
QuotaSystem:
When you're not guided by principle but emotions, confusion is inevitable.
serious
confusion

SMH. . .

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by lexsals4real(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
pls b guided.. u can go ur way separately don't u ever brings south south in dis...south south r nothing but real Nigerians..u south east can go...shameless people..greediness of d highest order...

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by missyadorable(f): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is not the hope of south south...Stop dragging south south along...Is it by force?

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by honourhim: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
Confused group of people sad

Egocentric people

Selfish and self centered people

Today they want biafra , tomorrow they want unity undecided

SMH undecided

your sense of reasoning is in a sorry state, SORRY.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by lexsals4real(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lookupman:

Marriage is not force, if your father married wife for you and tomorrow this wife deceived to leave you, what should have to do, leave her, let her go if you have pleaded and she still made up her mind to leave, you can't by force her to marry you

if Britain can grant Nigeria independence what stop Nigerians leaving Igbos to go their way if they deceive to
What is Nigerians afraid of losing if igbos goes?
something is no right
yes u can go alone bt stop dragging south south na by force..abeg let me hear word jor..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by HARDDON: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
gunners160:
People with brains are trying to appreciate Buhari for a job weldone but the cowards are on nl shouting Biafiara.The painful part is most of the have dry chest like dry bread and can't face crisis..Abeg jor anybody wey no want peace no go get peace..sai Baba

What job?

That he threw a lil bone b4 hungry dogs?
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Abugab(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
So they have finally agreed with this one?
Bunch of self seeking agradizing individuals
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
The truth is that some of our past leaders in eastern region, betrayed us. Look at the road networks, industries, ministries, schools, no significant change, becos of greed and selfish interest. Hw many months has PMB resumed office that wailers are trying to stampede him? Please let's call a spade a spade. It will be foolish in the name of all himanity to ship instrument of war, that will combat avenue of mercy into the corridor of massacre

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:
Correct yourself next time....don't bother thanking me..yw

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by philips70(m): 10:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
CR77:

May Chukwu Okike Abiama bend that your smelling mouth when you take add SS join that your Biafra struggle. Is that why you people trooped from that God forsaken Aba to cause mayhem in Portharcourt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
philips70:

May Chukwu Okike Abiama bend that your smelling mouth when you take add SS join that your Biafra struggle. Is that why you people trooped from that God forsaken Aba to cause mayhem in Portharcourt?
You dey mind the yeye goat...they simply can't fight
alone without involving south south..

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Allosaurus: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
[s]
philips70:

[/s]
StinkyAngela the bastard she.male! By their posts you shall know them
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by aresa: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
Idigbo, biafra, ipod, ipob, ohaneze, ikenga, massob..same same ni gbo gbo won...

Useless and confused people...smh.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by ALISMILE(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
NL IPOD's will ve hearth attack for this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall / Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State / Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.