Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity (36729 Views)

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by RickyTan: 1:26am On Nov 13, 2015
theshield:

May God pour petrol for that ur toto for involving SS with Biafra. Even though we need a country not Biafra..... The term Biafra look very igbotic. South south is bigger than SE why they have to join?
The population and wealth of Rivers, Cross River, Delta and Akwa ibom doubles the entire 5 Biafra state.

Igbos should fight for their salvation alone and not involve other region or tribes. Naturally, igbo man is inferior and lack the will to do things without others.

Igbos didnt develop their region with high rate of unemployment and zero infrastructure. All they do is depend on other region, never did anything on their own successfully.
ARROGANT BIG MOUTH, BIG HEAD TRIBE.

My only advice to you is rather than attack Igbos in general attack the commenter CR77.
And for your information Igbos are bigger than SE.

SE is just an IBB creation. SS is also IBB creation.

Millions of Igbos in Delta State and River State.

Also plenty (millions) of Igbos live in Lagos, own property everywhere - in Abuja, Kaduna etc. They are full Nigerians and the jobless people screaming Biafra does not mean they represent all Igbos.

So try to make reasoned comments rather than throw insults and reveal your powerlessness and frustrations

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2015
steadd16:
For those who might be interested to know the relationship between the Biafra and river state (SS), the Biafras are their biological parents, it was the colonial political powers that's broke the gene by introducing slave trade in africa. Biafrans are not vicing to go with the SS but considering the history, the Biafra's consider SS as part of them. Biafra land is Fertile and rich with mineral resources. Just a tip

so you mean ijaw man is an igbo? u people r crazy

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 13, 2015
RickyTan:

My only advice to you is rather than attack Igbos in general attack the commenter CR77.

Also plenty (millions) of Igbos live in Lagos, own property everywhere - in Abuja, Kaduna etc. They are full Nigerians and the jobless people screaming Biafra does not mean they represent all Igbos.

So try to make reasoned comments rather than throw insults and reveal your powerlessness and frustrations

do u know the population of Delta, Edo, Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom?
Are you telling me that no ijaw man, Edo man, efik, ibibio, urhobo, itshekiri or Agbor etc have investment and properties in Lagos and other cities u mention? ONLY IGBO?

Im not an igbo but i have property in Lagos. so what is ur point?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by RickyTan: 1:37am On Nov 13, 2015
theshield:

Are you telling me that no ijaw man, Edo man, efik, ibibio, urhobo, itshekiri or Agbor etc have investment and properties in Lagos and other cities u mention? ONLY IGBO?

Two points that I wanted to make :

1) Just because some people are screaming Biafra does not mean ALL Igbos are for it.
2) Igbos is bigger than SE. SE, SS is IBB invention.

Hope you see my point
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 13, 2015
RickyTan:

Two points that I wanted to make :

1) Just because some people are screaming Biafra does not mean ALL Igbos are for it.
2) Igbos is bigger than SE. SE, SS is IBB invention.

Hope you see my point

How can igbo bigger than south or SS? Warri, Benin, PH, Calarba, akwai ibom are cities with not less that 1 miilion population. im not talking about the entire state or regional population.

There is not single city in the East that have up to 1 million active human living there. Summarily, the people of Igbo have their homeland in SE alone.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by RickyTan: 1:53am On Nov 13, 2015
theshield:

How can igbo bigger than south or SS? Warri, Benin, PH, Calarba, akwai ibom are cities with not less that 1 miilion population. im not talking about the entire state or regional population.

There is not single city in the East that have up to 1 million active human living there. Summarily, the people of Igbo have their homeland in SE alone.

SS is NOT a tribe, so not clear what you are saying? Plenty of Igbos in your SS

OBI of Onitsha is same as OBI of ASaba.

Igbo existed before IBB creation of SS and SE, so do not know what you saying?
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 13, 2015
South easterners are bunch of confused human beings! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by RickyTan: 2:08am On Nov 13, 2015
all4naija:
South easterners are bunch of confused human beings! angry angry angry

Abi na SE's de make your life miserable? Try get sense small na
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Billygee2u: 2:33am On Nov 13, 2015
Descartes:
Another hungry group claiming to be speaking for the Igbos. Rented praise-singers. Smh
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Billygee2u: 2:34am On Nov 13, 2015
saopauloman:
we dont know u people.. all we want is biafra
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Codedworld1: 4:08am On Nov 13, 2015
always want to be on the spot light
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by aleshmotors: 5:21am On Nov 13, 2015
All ds fuckn ndigbo self,dont worry kanu will not live to tell u d story! Scape goats
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by RickyTan: 5:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Codedworld1:
always want to be on the spot light

So the thread got your attention because it said Ndigbo right?

Please next time do not read Igbo related threads. Can you do that? Ofcourse your hate no go allow you
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by philips70(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
StinkyAngela aka Philips70 plus a dozen of other useless monikers, may God punish you and everyone you hold dear forever and ever!
All you do on Nairaland is create various ids and troll the Igbos like we raped your whoring mom and HIV-infected sisters. The day you don't mention Igbo in your posts will be the day you die. Ofemm.anu bastard!

Continue misbehaving in the name of something called IPOD. The next time there's a protest come with them to the SS and you will be gunned down like a chicken. If the idea behind all this nonsense is the SS oil wealth then I can see you are not ready for any Biafra. If you are wise continue selling your otapiapia in Umuahia Enugu expressway if not you will be crushed like a common mosquito.
I was never interested in your useless misguided agitation until I noticed you guys turning it into a struggle to annex to the SS which is now looking like the main catch and motive. May that your Chukwu Okike Abiama twist all your necks. Idiots.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by rummmy: 6:17am On Nov 13, 2015
At the mention of biafra,some people develops heart attack..you said we are drug trafficers and give ur country bad image,you said we are known for producing fake things,you said our lands are coursed with erotion..you said we are the most corrupt people you have ever seen.your presidents body odour,sorry language have said it all in his appointments..he even called us the 5% citizens..why not let the people you accused with all the evil things that befall your dear big for nothing country go?we want to go and let you be..a refeendum all tru SE/SS will solve this issues ones and for all..as for those hausa/yelobar that rant in the name of SS,the igboid will not let go and inch of it land..Go and check the real map of biafra and not that fake regions created by the zoo....biafra have come to stay..go and die if you don't like it.and don't quote me bc amadioha will strike you
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by inkon: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Utchgirl:
LMAO !

Biko,dis group shld say d truth and tel us wia they are 4rm. They are nt Ndigbo.Somebody somewhere is playing d music 4 dem.We can't be deceived.

Biafra on d way !
adaigbo e di okay!
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by nairakobo1: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2015
How to achieve biafra

Dear biafrans I support ur struggle 100% but my problem is ur
approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i
can assure u its going to work out successfully. if u can unite and
follow the following steps then i can tell, welcome to the Republic of
Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
withdraw all ur services from Nigeria and render the Nigerians as u
are the backbone of the country
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike
Ekweremadu, deputy senate president, Peter Obi the D.G of S.E.C
STEP 3
Reject all the ministerial nomination from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. u re very industrious people
u will be better off without it
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea port so that
Nigeria will crumble without ur Tax
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to
relocate to home untill this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them
to come back as expatriate
STEP 7
Lock up all ur shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main
market, and every other market even in the remote villages accross
the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger bridge stop all Nigerians from
buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure u make ur Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like south Sudan.
Finally, make sure u dont fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Ochristo: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2015
As for d person dat say let's unite let me ask one question does lion unite with goat or does cat unite with rat we don't look alike we don't share dsame blive we don't eat dsame food most of it we don't share things equally u want us 2 remain united bcus u are using us like a slave u want us 2 remain one nigeria bcus u find it easy 2 kill us u want us 2 remain one nigeria bcus d oil dat nigeria is boasting with is from my land u want us 2 be one and. Came down 2 my land n murder my people in cold blood let me tell u those people dat are parading dem self as ndigbo dey are not ndigbo u know ndigbo has 2 meaning (1) people from igboland (2) people dat smoke igbo and aam sure dat d people dat wrote dis is d people dat smoke igbo and u know dat such people can not represent d igbo people ok. long live d land of d rising sun we love n cherish long live IPOB
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by mirakzhomes: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2015
SmartMugu:
Isn't Ndigbo a part of Biafra? Does this mean Nnamdi Kanu is on his own regarding whatever he's facing now?
If so, his approach was wack. He should have established some level of confidence with the known and fearless Igbo leaders before making himself a scape-goat.

Did you ask yourself who are the Ndigbos,? Any one can go to press and release statement as Ndigbo
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by mirakzhomes: 7:30am On Nov 13, 2015
RickyTan:

Pls gave this maga some sense, looks like he needs to borrow some.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Udmaster(m): 7:31am On Nov 13, 2015
theshield:

shut up, you ugly monkey!
I can see that ur mumu is hereditary.. Kai.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by rectitude(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
When you're not guided by principle but emotions, confusion is inevitable.

This is the best comment on this issue I've read so far. Nice words... Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by chinae(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2015
These IDIOTS don't know when persons or group make political statements, well! they are part of dully.

Zoogeria should accept the fact that we are glued to our Biafra like politicians and black cars.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by damyzino(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2015
Jaime:
In PMB's word, I BELONG TO NO ONE I AM FOR EVERYONE.
in GEJs word, CORRUPTION IS NOT CRIME
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by tydi(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2015
niggi4life:
We are all One, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, All the tribes in Nigeria.
United we stand, divided we fall.. I am a Yoruba, I married an Ibo woman. My mum is Hausa and My Dad is Yoruba.
Una see as every every join wella? wink

then u r finished.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by kossyablaze(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Hmmmm.... All these Igbo's too quick to insult..... Fool..... check ur facts.... those MOFOS that campaigned for it were not even indegenes..... besides..... even if they were indegenes, our leaders do not support the idea and the youths decided to fall in line..... GOAT.....
lol GOAT to me is Greatest Of All Time!
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by luckyboss(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2015
Am not surprise that Buhari and his co will formed a groups to praise him. who are Ndigbo, from what state and their leader? what a lies of an old men..! shameless Government.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
When you're not guided by principle but emotions, confusion is inevitable.

Mumu is was the outcry of Ndi Igbos that made that Northern president have a little consideration
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol GOAT to me is Greatest Of All Time!
oya na, I take it back and replace it with COW tongue ......

Funny you.... nice..... BTW.... u need to stop being insultive at every little comment.... its not nice....
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by SmartMugu: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.
Perfect. CR77, Where are you residing? While u were typing this thing on your computer or smartphone abi wetin dey call am? If u are anywhere in the SE or SS, please continue with your great effort in encouraging our Biafra brothers and sisters to come back home. If you are not living in SE or SS, CR77, just shut up and mind ya business.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 13, 2015
palladin:
Biafra ipod wont like this.

Ndigbo and biafra are the same thing, whenever they want money they make noise, as soon as money changes hands they sing a different tune.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2015
Hebrews 12:14-15

"Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled"

Nigeria can be great IF ONLY believers (who God calls to be light of the world and salt of the earth) understand who they are in Christ.

But again, what do I know?

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / Ebele Obiano Dances & Celebrates The Start Of Her Journey To The Senate (Video) / #theinauguration: See All The #nextlevel Governors In The Country (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.