Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity (36732 Views)

Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Okorocha, Tinubu Set To Clash Over Ministerial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2015
SmartMugu:

Perfect. CR77, Where are you residing at the moment? If u are anywhere in the SE or SS, please continue with your great effort in encouraging our Biafra brothers and sisters to come back home. If you are not living in SE or SS, CR77, just shut up and mind ya business.
was she the only person advocating Biafra? dey there dey follow woman under the guise of Biafra advocate..... yeye dey smell...... please take ur pro-biafra and leave south south out of it..... we want NO PART in Biafra...... PROUDLY IJAW.......
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Who the hell is indigbo? To hell with them!! We are ready to die for Biafria they should Gerrout!!
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by bayulll01(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.

You should av tell Jonathan your brother to divide the country when he was the president,not now that we are rebuilding,I just hope you guys can get your biafra so u leave us alone

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2015
theshield:

so you mean ijaw man is an igbo? u people r crazy
young man you don't even know where ur from. When Buhari openly declared war on Nigeria if he looses I think you were smoking weed with some ikwere boys and took alomo before going to bed. When GEJ warned about the future of the country if Buhari wins it was people like you that called your brother a failure. Keep talking trash (ijaw isn't Igbo) you don't know ur history..
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by magzey: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOS WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO BE ON THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY FIGHT EACH OTHER EVERY SECOND.
NOW TELL ME HOW COULD THIS SECT OF PEOPLE RULE WITHOUT BLOOD SHADE? THEIR UNIONISM IS ON THE LIP BUT THEIR BRAINS NO INIYIATIVE. SO PHATETIC
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
grossindel:
young man you don't even know where ur from. When Buhari openly declared war on Nigeria if he looses I think you were smoking weed with some ikwere boys and took alomo before going to bed. When GEJ warned about the future of the country if Buhari wins it was people like you that called your brother a failure. Keep talking trash (ijaw isn't Igbo) you don't know ur history..

Yeye fowls ................ People came from Abia to protest in PH . they said river state is supporting Biafra. WATIN CONNECT IJAW AND IGBO?
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by kossyablaze(m): 8:52am On Nov 13, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
oya na, I take it back and replace it with COW tongue ......

Funny you.... nice..... BTW.... u need to stop being insultive at every little comment.... its not nice....
lol ok cool bro...av a nice weekend ahead
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 13, 2015
theshield:

Yeye fowls ................ People came from Abia to protest in PH . they said river state is supporting Biafra. WATIN CONNECT IJAW AND IGBO?
That is why they say Ijaw is lazy and don't read. Don't ask me that go ask your village elders why your traditional wears looks like that of the Igbo's.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by IYANGBALI: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2015
are they Nigerians?
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2015
kossyablaze:
lol ok cool bro...av a nice weekend ahead
U too bruv.....
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by tomsy1(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2015
na them sabi, but the judged him wrong before
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by chinae(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2015
mirakzhomes:

Did you ask yourself who are the Ndigbos,? Any one can go to press and release statement as Ndigbo

Nwanne no mind that Toad
he suddenly forgot that there is a Judas to every twelve (5%) still small though.

If true, they are the persons that constitute the 5% of which i am very proud of.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2015
grossindel:
That is why they say Ijaw is lazy and don't read. Don't ask me that go ask your village elders why your traditional wears looks like that of the Igbo's.

then igbos traditional wears looks like whose? You people are just arrogant with big head.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by chigaemezuogu: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
No bonafide biafran people can say tha let alone Ndigbo, we dont have any group in igbo land except IPOB who Nnamdi kanu is the leader any other person or group of people parading themselves as igbo leaders are enemies of ndigbo.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by NinaTohBadt(f): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2015
CR77:
Biafra is the only hope of south east and south south people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria. If you support the Biafra independence just click the like button.

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by IYANGBALI: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2015
these people do not really know what they want,they will blow hot today and blow cold tomorrow,ask for biafra today and seek for one Nigeria tomorrow. I pity those that died because of biafra
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by viruz007(m): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
CR77:

See ehn, remove South-South frm that matter
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Allosaurus: 11:32am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
philips70:

Continue misbehaving in the name of something called IPOD. The next time there's a protest come with them to the SS and you will be gunned down like a chicken. If the idea behind all this nonsense is the SS oil wealth then I can see you are not ready for any Biafra. If you are wise continue selling your otapiapia in Umuahia Enugu expressway if not you will be crushed like a common mosquito.
I was never interested in your useless misguided agitation until I noticed you guys turning it into a struggle to annex to the SS which is now looking like the main catch and motive. May that your Chukwu Okike Abiama twist all your necks. Idiots.
[/s]
May Dangote trailer fail break and crush every living soul in your family to pieces! Son of a poor, local babalawo and a part-time prostitute from Yoloba Land. grin
I live larger than the richest man in your clan, and I'm proud about it. Still in school, yet I'm touching more cash than a bank teller...hang yourself and die or go hug a wet transformer if it pains you grin grin Miserable, ugly scarred face ritualist! You kill people for money yet you're still living under a brown roof, in one of those dilapidated buildings in Ibadan West. Very soon you'll rape your daughters like your father raped your sisters. Smelly things. I spit on you...tufia! grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Allosaurus: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
aresa:

akpu breath, which one are you? ipod, ipub, I-sore, uhaneze, massob, bakasi thug or just Biafra miscreant ? grin
[/s]
Your ugly whoring mother should have done the world good by aborting you. Now you're a living curse in your family.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2850403_yorubag_jpeg8465976f9bcff1cd051126917eebfa1a
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by philips70(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
May Dangote trailer fail break and crush every living soul in your family to pieces! Son of a poor, local babalawo and a part-time prostitute from Yoloba Land. grin
I live larger than the richest man in your clan, and I'm proud about it. Still in school, yet I'm touching more cash than a bank teller...hang yourself and die or go hug a wet transformer if it pains you grin grin Miserable, ugly scarred face ritualist! You kill people for money yet you're still living under a brown roof, in one of those dilapidated buildings in Ibadan West. Very soon you'll rape your daughters like your father raped your sisters. Smelly things. I spit on you...tufia! grin grin

How many okpas have you sold this morning?
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by sirwhyte000(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2015
This is carrot and stick method. I can see the strategy. Lets keep watching!
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Allosaurus: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
philips70:

How many okpas have you sold this morning?
[/s]
I'm in school, bro, and by God's grace, fvcking rich. How many danfo have you stopped to collect 20 naira this morning? grin
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Wizlove(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Propaganda is to APC as bread is to butter.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Kalvan: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2015
RickyTan:

What you gonna do if they do not leave and they do not shut up? After you die finish Igbos that you hate will still be around thriving and growing from strength to strength

Reta rd! If you want Biafra, go and form it. The country will be better without you. Stop bothering everyone!
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by philips70(m): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Allosaurus:
[s][/s]
I'm in school, bro, and by God's grace, fvcking rich. How many danfo have you stopped to collect 20 naira this morning? grin

I know Okpa business is big business so am not doubting your riches. That's why I say you should mind your business and forget about this Biafra issue.

Hope you Biafra agitators have read this warning form Rivers elders?

https://www.today.ng/news/national/37543/we-are-not-biafrans-rivers-elders-tell-agitators

None of you will make it back alive if you bring your rascality to Portharcourt again.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by totit: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios

Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN) has congratulated President Mu­hammadu Buhari for appointing Ndigbo with worthy ministerial portfolios which complements the recent appointments of federal permanent secretaries.

The group noted that the recent appoint­ments by Buhari indicated that the presi­dent is beginning to correct the earlier al­leged posture of sectionalism.

We urge our ambassadors in the Presi­dent Buhari administration to give their best to the nation and mankind, even though the economic fortunes of the coun­try was at all time low, we expect our am­bassadors to be shining lights at this dark end of the tunnel.

“While we commend President Mu­hammadu Buhari,we also encourage him to still take a giant step forward and en­sure that an Igbo is appointed into the six principal offices of the nation, possibly the position of the Secretary to the Federal Government (SGF), which will help Igbo leaders convince their kits and kin that no region is left behind in this government,” the group further stated.

“Ndigbo Cultural Society of Nigeria (NCSN) would also like to plead with our people seeking self-deter­mination to understand that, sometimes, your worst enemy could be your best friend and, therefore, for the avoidance of doubt, give President Mu­hammadu Buhari a chance to prove himself a friend or foe,” it concluded.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ndigbo-hail-buhari-over-ministerial-portfolios/

You can never satisfy our iboee brethen.
Always wanting more, more and more for themselves.

In another news grin ...

SEVERAL Igbo political associations have criticised President Muhammadu Buhari's recent ministerial appointments claiming that it marginalises the southeast as ministers from the zone were given inconsequential portfolios.
Leaders of bodies like Ohanaeze Ndigbo, and Njiko Igbo, have described the portfolios assigned to Igbo ministers as. disappointing. In the appointments, Geoffrey Onyema from Enugu State was named foreign minister, Ogbonnaya Onu from Ebonyi State was named science and technology minister, Chris Ngige from Anambra State was appointed labour and productivity minister, Anthony Onwuka from Imo State was named minister of state for education and Okechukwu Enelamah from Abia State got the trade, investment & industry portfolio.
According to Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, the president of the Ohanaeze Youth Wing, who spoke on behalf of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Ogbonnaya Onu and Chris Ngige deserved more influential ministries. He added that Okechukwu Enelamah should have been appointed minister of finance instead of Kemi Adeosun from Ogun State.
Mazi Isiguzoro said: “We are disappointed that somebody of the calibre of Dr Ogbonnaya Onu was assigned to the science and technology ministry and even Dr Chris Ngige should have been appointed as the health minister instead of labour and productivity. Igbo ministers did not get juicy portfolios, except perhaps Ibe Kachikwu and Rotimi Amaechi, who are our brothers from the south-south.
“We are not happy that we did not get the juicy portfolios, although we are happy that our brothers from the Niger Delta got. Nevertheless, the era of impunity has gone and we expect all the Igbo ministers to perform excellently, so expect them to close ranks and work towards developing Igboland.”
Njiko Igbo president Reverend Okechukwu Obioha, said President Buhari relegated Igbo ministers to the background in his cabinet. He added that the association was not surprised with the development, however.
Reverend Obioha added: “They are adding more salt to the injury and we expected that. We can see that Ndigbo are not wanted in this country and at the moment, the sharing of the national cake is between the north and the southwest.
“What will Ngige be doing as labour and productivity minister when the federal government is not employing anyone, or creating jobs? Even the Foreign Affairs portfolio that was given to an Igbo man is of no consequence because already Buhari has travelled to most of the countries and he will continue to do so."
He added that President Buhari has travelled more in six months more than the immediate past president travelled in six years, so the foreign affairs minister will just be a rubber stamp. According to Reverend Obioha, President Buhari has taken the ministry of petroleum resources for himself, making an Igbo man the minister of state virtually giving Ndigbo nothing and the problem will lead to more agitation for Biafra.

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/8182-igbo-political-bodies-say-buhari-has-allocated-inconsequential-portfolios-to-ndigbo
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by IYANGBALI: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
give dem suya meat and dey will all forget about biafra grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by manucho: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
CR77:

Sometimes I look at some kids here making comments from the corner of their rooms and laugh about dividing Nigeria. Do you guys think the division will come free on the platter of gold without war/crisis? Think about some African countries that went through this and see that they will never be the same again from tribal wars. If war start how many of una go wait? Make una go sit down somewhere dey in peace than war where family would be divided, lose of many things that won't be the same again. Lets sit down, thinkand learn from other war torn countries before some people who doesnt know what war is keep shouting division. Nigeria we stand and we shall all stand as one no matter where we come from. Proudly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Allosaurus: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
philips70:

I know Okpa business is big business so am not doubting your riches. That's why I say you should mind your business and forget about this Biafra issue.

Hope you Biafra agitators have read this warning form Rivers elders?

https://www.today.ng/news/national/37543/we-are-not-biafrans-rivers-elders-tell-agitators

None of you will make it back alive if you bring your rascality to Portharcourt again.
[/s]

Whatever happens with the SE and SS is not of your Yolobatic business. I advise that you keep your dirty nose out of their affair so they can deal with it themselves. You should rather bother your ewedu-infected brain with the shits bothering you and your people. Useless bastard!

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals and human parts merchants. That's why Yoruba land is the World Capital of Ritual-killers.

2. Fetish Juju charmers

3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates, Eiye confra; Soyinka

4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo and Infant RAPE- Fathers raping their little children

5. Evil forest merchants of death - Soka Evil Forest

6. Barbaric Rapists

7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes

8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo.

Abiodun Godogodo operated for 16 years unchecked all over the SW.

9. Central Bank used notes robbers

10. Treasury Looters - MKO AbiOLE, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers OLEsegun Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE, JI-moh Ibhm

11. International Credit card scammers and Social Security (number) fraudsters.
Yoruba land - The Capital of the Scam Industry of Nigeria.

12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers

13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit

14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo, Adebowale (Woolwich attack)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu

16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. fence-climbing Gbajabiamila

17. Street urchins aka Area boys

18. Notorious Assassins and murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams etc.)

19. Bloody Tribalists who rarely appreciate the good in other people.

20. Notorious propagandists (Sahara Reporters, The Nation and Premium times)

21. Political liars and History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors

22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers

23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa

Oladipo Diya - the greatest general in the history of Yoruba peole, knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers ( AWO, AKINTOLA, ABIOLA, OBJ, YORUBA ELDERS)

25. Over 95% of Nigerians in British prisons are Yorubas.

26. Yorubas are the worst pirates sabotaging the hard labour of people round the world! They translate foreign movies to Yoruba. They compile their Yoruba worthless movies about Ten into one CD! That's why their movie covers are long like telemondo while Nollywood is small.

One funny thing about the parasitic tribe of Yoruba, is that many of their greedy leaders and billionaires are always having issues of financial crimes involving government funds.
When they talk of entrepreneurs, they cunningly bring in people like Folorunso Alakija who is just feeding fat on the commonwealth via the crude oil resources at another man's backyard. Little wonder she is now the richest black woman on earth.

Without government connections and patronage, Wale Tinubu, Jimoh Ibrahim, Femi Otedola, Mike Adenuga etc. will be nowhere today, and that's why every now and then you would hear them being linked with one financial crime or the other.

The remaining lazy Yaribanza ingrates believe one cannot achieve success save by ritual-killings.

There is no doubt that the South West is a notorious hub of ritualists. No passing week that you don't hear about Yaribanza people including their Alfas caught with human flesh and heads.

In the SE Okija is not up to a local government but the whole of two States in the SW is dedicated to deities and fettishness - Ogun and Osun deities.
It's no longer news that Yorubaland is notorious for human parts business, with the headquarters situated in Soka Evil Forest, Ibadan.
This is in addition to Inbreeding, child molestation, bank fraud, credit card scam, Oluwole forgery, internet fraudsters, fettishness/juju, terrorism, thuggery, kidnapping, omonile touts, etc.

Yorubaland - The World Capital of Ritual-killings

So much for Yoruba 'sufferstication'!

Yoruba land is indeed the undisputed Ritual Capital of the Whole Wide World.
See the list of the Dark Spots operated by these 'suffersticated' and bile-filled cretins operating in human forms.

1. Ota, Ogun State
2. Lambe, Ogun State
3. Ikorodu,Lagos State
4.Mowe, Ogun State
5. The Bridge linking Abiola Garden with Otedola Estate, Lagos.
6. Isheri Olowo-Ira under Bridge, Lagos
7. Toyota Bus Stop on Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (Clifford Oji's former location)
8. Waterfront River Niger area Of Onitsha, Anambra State
9. Isiala-Ngwa,Abia state
10, Igwurita, Muruokoro, Port Harcourt, Rivers state
11. Ilorin-Oro Road, Kwara state
12. Lokoja-Abuja Expressway, Kogi state
13. Kaduna Eastern By-Pass, Kaduna state
14.The Bank of River Kaduna, Kaduna state
15.Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Kaduna state
16.Abuja Motor Park,Kaduna
17. Kawo Motor Park,Kaduna
18. The Railway tracks, Kaduna

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/06/police-reveals-hot-spots-ritualists-lagos-anambra-rivers-etc-see-full-list/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=police-reveals-hot-spots-ritualists-lagos-anambra-rivers-etc-see-full-list

https://www.naij.com/68587.html

http://naijalog.com/photoritual-killers-den-discovered-in-ogun-state/

http://pulse.ng/student/horror-ritual-killing-21-yr-old-undergraduate-killed-dismembered-cooked-at-ogun-shrine-id3885928.html

The kind of Obas Yorubas have:
https://www.nairaland.com/2522738/bristow-helo-crashed-because-govt

https://www.nairaland.com/2512537/sex-workers-ogun-battle-ritual

https://www.nairaland.com/2510294/meet-nigerian-yahoo-boy-makes

https://www.nairaland.com/2508737/ogun-cp-orders-ritualists-shot

https://www.nairaland.com/2471464/nigerian-girls-rescued-prostitution-burkina

https://www.nairaland.com/2483257/how-teenager-killed-4-year-old-boy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/we-planned-lekki-bank-robbery-in-24-hours-suspect/

https://www.nairaland.com/2512216/paid-n60000-escape-police-cell

https://www.nairaland.com/2486278/olaoluwa-ibrahim-jailed-london-rape

https://www.nairaland.com/2499588/jimoh-ibrahim-plans-assassinate-me

https://www.nairaland.com/2510394/fasholas-n78-m-scandal-trending

http://saharareporters.com/2010/05/18/obasanjo-shared-74million-halliburton-bribe-okiro-panel-says-%E2%80%A2-obj-also-pocketed-another

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2846351_yorubad2_jpegc4c88ae63d285e87213b7f9dfd94c8df

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Celery(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Most of this people talking about Biafra are infanta and babies who don't know the meaning of what they ate saying.
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
I love what the Paramount King of Kano, Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II, said. He wrote:

"The Igbo people of Nigeria have made a mark in the history of this nation. They led the first successful military coup which eliminated the Military and Political leaders of other regions while letting off Igbo leaders. Nwafor Orizu, then Senate President, in consultation with President Azikiwe, subverted the constitution and handed over power to Aguiyi-Ironsi. Subsequent developments, including attempts at
humiliating other peoples, led to the counter-coup and later the civil war. The Igbos themselves must acknowledge that they have a large part of the blame for shattering the unity of this country.

Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered. If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems."
Re: Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity by ATERI(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
niggi4life:
We are all One, Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, All the tribes in Nigeria.
United we stand, divided we fall.. I am a Yoruba, I married an Ibo woman. My mum is Hausa and My Dad is Yoruba.
Una see as every every join wella? wink

Complete Package

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tambuwal Returns To Sokoto, Threatens To Expose Opponents / Killers Of Salome Abuh Arrested By Police In Kogi / Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.