Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! (7629 Views)

I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? / Gosh!, Slapped My Girl For The First. Been Trying To Make Up Help / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by misspicy(f): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2015
folksync:
I wasn't the one that did it. That is what one of my friends has been screaming for two days now.

I happen to be working on a song so I was at the studio on Wednesday to complete my session when I met my sound engineer (also my bosom friend) very depressed. He was in a really bad shape. I immediately knew it had to do with his girlfriend.

That lady is very beautiful but she needs a very patient man to handle. I have seen her throw tantrums like four times now. Mehn, that lady has a quick temper. My friend said that the last time they had a fight, he tried to avoid her as usual by ignoring her. She frustrated every of his moves, like snatching his earpiece from him when he tried to listen to a song on his phone, until he, out of anger, gave her a slap and pushed her against the wall. Presently, the lady has refused to accept his apologies.

Mind you, my friend is some very cool guy and he loves this lady. The lady too can be very caring and cool when not angered. She is the orente type of lady. The only problem is her temper.

I don't know what to tell my friend. From the look of things, he is not ready to let her go. He is already regretting the slap he gave her. Yesterday, he threatened to drink this stuff they call "Sniper"

I intend to report to his parents but I hope I am making the right decision. I hope he won't hate me for that? And the girl, she hasn't been picking my calls too. My friend is in a very terrible shape. Presently, I am in the studio. Normally, he sleeps in the studio and nobody worries but I am scared to leave him alone. I had to sleep over too.

Please, your contributions are needed and would be appreciated.

i can relate to this...tell your friend to be patient she will come around when her temper don cool.....
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2015
ihatebuhari:
lol. Oga that's why u are a man, having the ability to control, subdue and dominate not to beat women.

Pls try to understand us
He slapped her which showed through his actions that it was a mistake,
I am not advocating domestic violence but just know that endurance has a limit, that you are a girl does not give you the monopoly for violence, why not advice she go for anger management program.
Both are at fault but you guys put the whole blame on him despite the fact that he has apologize many times yet she is still adamant don't you think she is taking advantage of his love, BTW your comment was mean why call him a monster for a mistake everybody can do including you, I think that guy need a slap too for thinking of taking his life and not dumping her long time ago
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Yomieluv:
Sniper cos a hoe,that would come on his burial with another guy?

I have slapped my bae before,I used one month to beg her. Had to buy her the phone she likes to show my remorse.

I regretted slapping her,since then I watch my anger cos I can't afford to buy another phone again. lol!
lol watch out anytime she need a new phone she will provoke you so that you will slap her and buy another phone as a show of remorse
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by LadyJul(f): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Your friend don't have self control....he's not a real man....even if the gal annoyed him, he shouldn't have gone dat far to slap and even pushed her.,..i hate guys that hit ladies....i don't even believe dat he wants to commit suicide because he is sorry....all na wash, a guy dat will love a gal to the extent of commiting suicide can never think of hitting a lady....a guy dat has hit a lady once is capable of hitting her over and over again.,.,.so dat ur so called friend is a beast and the best thing is to just free the gal abeg...
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by kaziblake(f): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2015
I remember when my boyfriend slapped me,i left him immediately he apologised for 2month before I accepted cos I still loved him after about 4month he slapped me again dis time I left him for good...
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Moz22: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
First off,ur friend is really silly to be contemplating suicide over a girl. As for slapping her,perhaps it really was a mistake and he regrets it,but he should also decide if he wants to keep putting up with her short fuse....or if he'd rather one day jump into the lagoon after she's pushed him to hit her again. Not every body can deal with a bad temper very well. It might just be time to allow this Orente go b4 she chops off his head one day.

But then again,what are the things ur friend does that makes her lose it? Is he always provoking her...Is her anger always righteous? If that should be the case,then he should learn to stop provoking her,if they wantu remain together harmoniously.
ghen ghen..she is back. Sometimes I wonder what u studied in skul
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by ihatebuhari(f): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
SporaD8:

Am personally interested in this one: how, according to you, do u control and subdue without employing the default-setting slap especially when everything else has failed?
when everything has failed, who do u call upon?

If u know then that's ur answer
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by vizkiz: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2015
jonaifame22:
Niggers! Beatn ur lady is not a sign of strenght, shey after u beat her, ur dicck will still wanna fvck the same lady right?
ur nigger slapped his gal and now he's making matters worse by begging, reducing himself the more, making it obvious to the gal that he lacks self control and he's the weaker one in the relationship.
Hitting a gal only tells that you hit her cos that's the only thing u can do cos u felt ur pride,honor,dignity has been challenged
Wat do u expect? A gal u fvck often to give u twenty four. Hours respect?, C'mon respect is earned, hitting ur gal only makes her resent u and as u hit her she'll say all the hateful words in the book at u and u'll her more right, hmmmmmmm...........

this guy made sense sha...I guess his account was hacked or something undecided
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by vizkiz: 8:36am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

i can relate to this ...tell your friend to be patient she will come around when her temper don cool.....

with the kin bad mouth whey you get, who no go slap you tongue
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Why e b say guys of these days de like carry girls matter for head sef?Ah ah.Still on the FBMM crew..Fvck Bitches.Make Money cool
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by misspicy(f): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

with the kin bad mouth whey you get, who no go slap you tongue
grin...i no get bad mouth ooo......and na me dey do d slapping tongue
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by vizkiz: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:
grin...i no get bad mouth ooo......and na me dey do d slapping tongue
Na you slap the guy Chai...I am fearing you oh sad
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by misspicy(f): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

Na you slap the guy Chai...I am fearing you oh sad
no be physical slap naw cheesy..and which guy are you talking about undecided
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2015
Moz22:
ghen ghen..she is back. Sometimes I wonder what u studied in skul
Lolzz..it's really ghen ghen. I'm still a student.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

Lol..why'd u say that his acct was hacked?
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by cruzyteejay(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015
Hmm,bros mi,i have been in your timberland before,the best advice i can give you on this is that you should quit calling and sending her apology text messages cus it will only boost her ego,though she may have considered coming to apologise but the fact that you are now at her mercy for her own wrong will only reduce your worth and she is likely to take you for granted at any slightest mistake.......ok this is how the thing goes,she started the ranting(she was angry),buh you calmed down till you got fed up(now angered)then you slapped her,adding salt to injury,why?because she took what you did as an offence also and added it to the one existing already(more angry)and immediately she left,your anger left you,why?because you took your action to be a mistake and is not supposed,had it been that you took the slap as something too little considering what she did i bet you will still be angry and won't even care about how she feels and by so doing won't beg her,but as the case is now..........just heed to the advice and she will come begging,that's if you are even her man::::

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by funkyibodude(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2015
A woman's strength lies mostly in her mouth, some girls have TOXIC mouth, that can make the most gentle man become a monster. My advice to your friend is to show some dignity and ignore her since she ain't accepting his apologies, maybe the girl is looking for a way to quit the relationship. That maybe the explanation for the fight, no matter who's at fault here if she values the relationship she would work on her temper and learn to forgive. As for your friend well if he decides suicide is the best option for him, he's free to commit it, but let him remember that after his funeral the girl must have probably moved on with her life. So he died for nothing.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by vizkiz: 9:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol..why'd u say that his acct was hacked?

because he is a troll. Where have you been btw
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by alexis007(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2015
It leaves me completely dazed with confusion when I see peeps enter into a full-time relationship and marriage is never in sight. Not quick to judge though, maybe I am the foolish one here.

Just that I am never going to be a kind of possession some jealous one-night stand would consistently lay claims on. There are more important issues that demand my soaking full attention into them.

#HitAndRun.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

because he is a troll. Where have you been btw
Lol,@troll...I've been right beside u. grin[quote author=vizkiz post=39970688
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Moz22: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lolzz..it's really ghen ghen. I'm still a student.
oh didn't know. What skul?
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2015
Moz22:
oh didn't know. What skul?
Uniben..
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by jonaifame22(m): 9:26am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

undecided vizkiz the bizzy body
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Moz22: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Uniben..
*pickrace*
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Moz22:
*pickrace*
Lol,where r yhu running to..and why?
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by fajani(m): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2015
That's why its good to remain single at times. One will just kill himself because of stupid love ..
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by SporaD8: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2015
ihatebuhari:
when everything has failed, who do u call upon?

If u know then that's ur answer
What?!! You obviously can't be serious!
Like the man haven't got enough more pressing issue to worry about. She is suppose to be a help-meet, not creating more problem for the poor man.
Do u approve of this method instead: My gf once push me to d wall(no pun intended) but their she still found me out where I was hiding and keep nagging. After warning her to bleep off bf I do something stupid, she call my bluff! Intend to scare her, I deliberately shot-to-miss a slipper at her; damn! she did not even blink.
At that point, I was fit to boost. I ran lifted her to my shoulder like a sack of rice and started hitting her on the bum bum, "don't b stubborn!"
There she was just struggling on my shoulder, can't even save herself. at the second stroke though, the feel of her soft booby and bum bum on my shoulder just melt away all trace of anger as I realise HV got an attention!
i immediately let her down and we both smile at each other knowingly. we later get into a hot and passionate... hem hem
let me leave the rest for you imagination.
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Moz22: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Lol,where r yhu running to..and why?
u knw better
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by ReabridCharles(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2015
No one hurts another by walking away.

Happened to me sometime ago, I tried all I could to get out but the girl self come help herself lock the door say I no go comot. My brother, his was one oh, I gave her three and she just relax like iced tea

Though I apologized and let her be for a while to get over it but somehow she couldn't stop telling me she was really scared that day. I also told her she pushed me too far. She apologized, I did and we moved on
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Moz22:
u knw better
I actually don't...
Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by ihatebuhari(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2015
SporaD8:

What?!! You obviously can't be serious!
Like the man haven't got enough more pressing issue to worry about. She is suppose to be a help-meet, not creating more problem for the poor man.
Do u approve of this method instead: My gf once push me to d wall(no pun intended) but their she still found me out where I was hiding and keep nagging. After warning her to bleep off bf I do something stupid, she call my bluff! Intend to scare her, I deliberately shot-to-miss a slipper at her; damn! she did not even blink.
At that point, I was fit to boost. I ran lifted her to my shoulder like a sack of rice and started hitting her on the bum bum, "don't b stubborn!"
There she was just struggling on my shoulder, can't even save herself. at the second stroke though, the feel of her soft booby and bum bum on my shoulder just melt away all trace of anger as I realise HV got an attention!
i immediately let her down and we both smile at each other knowingly. we later get into a hot and passionate... hem hem
let me leave the rest for you imagination.
wow thts nice

1 Like

Re: HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! by SporaD8: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2015
ihatebuhari:
wow thts nice
really!!! Don't you think am being brute?
With the way you go all "wow", will you recommend same treatment anytime she try my patience again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check him out / Idiot Men, They Will Bash Her And Still Beg For Her Number Secretly / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.