Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... (2409 Views)

Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by marvelck: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2015
The craze by Black Girls To Look white...

we hate slavery and racism so much, and yet some black girls will do anything to become white by toning/bleaching their skin and using all kinds of cream just to turn from black to white.The rate at which a lot of girls are now bleaching their skin these days is becoming very alarming. And all this has to do with the myopic belief by some dark skin girls that light skin (yellow girls) ladies are more preferable to guys than dark skin girls. And that light skin girls are more favored, and also easily noticeable wherever they go. That is why a lot of girls are now bleaching to look more white than even the white people. what happened to black is beautiful. why all this madness to look white. Some ladies that used to be dark are now yellow. Recognizing them is now a problem cos you knew them when they were looking dark. Guys who prefer light skin girls cos of their skin colors are cave men. For how long will a girl use cream and bleach her skin just to belong or impress a guy. Biko be proud of your complexion. Black or white...you are beautiful no matter the color of your skin. Stop this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by docmoses(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by vizkiz: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2015
very soon, black ladies will be extinct in Nigeria. Blame the so called celebrities and low self-esteem
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2015
marvelck:
The craze by Black Girls To Look white...

we hate slavery and racism so much, and yet some black girls will do anything to become white by toning/bleaching their skin and using all kinds of cream just to turn from black to white.The rate at which a lot of girls are now bleaching their skin these days is becoming very alarming. And all this has to do with the myopic belief by some dark skin girls that light skin (yellow girls) ladies are more preferable to guys than dark skin girls. And that light skin girls are more favored, and also easily noticeable wherever they go. That is why a lot of girls are now bleaching to look more white than even the white people. what happened to black is beautiful. why all this madness to look white. Some ladies that used to be dark are now yellow. Recognizing them is now a problem cos you knew them when they were looking dark. Guys who prefer light skin girls cos of their skin colors are cave men. For how long will a girl use cream and bleach her skin just to belong or impress a guy. Biko be proud of your complexion. Black or white...you are beautiful no matter the color of your skin. Stop this madness.

Nigerian girls? Black girls all over the world wish they're light-skinned.

Remember Dencia? The female member of Mafikizolo? Nicki Minaj? They aren't Nigerian, are they?

It's a psychological thing. An ingrained mental subservience continually ingrained by projected media stereotypes.

Here's the odd thing: A lot of us ( NIGERIAN men) think light-skinned women are comparatively the worse flirts and that assumption makes us pre-judge them since we never really take them seriously. Just playthings for our pleasure.

There are exceptions, of course.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2015
It's not their fault, it's our fault. We guys prefer fair girls so they wanna please us. If we decide we want black girls all of them will turn black

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 13, 2015
Uh...Why's Everyone putting the blame on Ladies?? I Know A few guys That bleach Their skins too..undecided And You Don't see Us Making Noise About it...undecided cool

I get the whole self esteem Babash..Buh Seriously, what's it to yah? if SOMEONE wants to Bleach their skin, be A transgender, put A Tattoo, Remove their Heads...It should be their business and Not anyone else's....!undecided

And please stop sticking All Evil things to Nigeria! Other Countries do those things Buh You don't see 'em Making A Big deal bout it the Way Nigerians do...mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Booyakasha(f): 10:09am On Nov 13, 2015
Everyone has a right to his/her own skin, so your opinion doesn't matter... I'll love a lightskinned girl that bleaches moderately over a black girl with a dirty personality.. you see? it's all personal preference.. don't judge.
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2015
some of you can't even differentiate between Skin toning and bleaching. some of those you actually think bleach , only toned their skin.

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Diamonddris(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2015
And they begin to smell like fresh fish up and down...

And I spit on them when ever I see them.. Because I hate pungent smells

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...It's Not Just The Girls...Guys bleach Too!! angry

You know why guys rarely bleach their skins? It's because they'd be verbally and lexically castigated by their friends. The butt of every joke in their cliques.

Woe betides any friend of mine who dares to bleach his skin 'cause I'd so troll him he'd lie on a rooftop on a hot, sunny day just to get completely tanned.

Here's the thing: You women do not tell your bleaching friends off 'cause you're too busy admiring her new skin tone whilst thinking of how to bleach yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by kadas01(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2015
It is "inferiority complex" that is killing such people, including those from the "male gender", though they may not be as many/high as what is recorded/obtainable from the "female gender"!

I "detest" persons who bleach their skin, either male or female!

I am "programmed" to roll with "natural skin beauty"; and NOT the "disgusting coca-cola-fanta-sprite coloration" we see in our society most times!

Good morning!
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You know why guys rarely bleach their skins? It's because they'd be verbally and lexically castigated by their friends. The butt of every joke in their cliques.

Woe betides any friend of mine who dares to bleach his skin 'cause I'd so troll him he'd lie on a rooftop on a hot, sunny day just to get completely tanned.

Here's the thing: You women do not tell your bleaching friends off 'cause you're too busy admiring her new skin tone whilst thinking of how to bleach yours.
Uh...Honestly, Other Than The Dangers Accompanied with Bleaching...I Do Not see Anything Wrong with It...like What someone does with Their Skin...Ain't non of Anyone's business...undecided

I Just feel Like Everyone should really calm their Ass down..Girls Wanna bleach..deal with it!wink

PS---I could never Endanger my pretty Flawless Epidermis to Hydroquinone...undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by niggi4life(m): 10:50am On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nigerian girls? Black girls all over the world wish they're light-skinned.

Remember Dencia? The female member of Mafikizolo? Nicki Minaj? They aren't Nigerian, are they?

It's a psychological thing. An ingrained mental subservience continually ingrained by projected media stereotypes.

Here's the odd thing: A lot of us ( NIGERIAN men) think light-skinned women are comparatively the worse flirts and that assumption makes us pre-judge them since we never really take them seriously. Just playthings for our pleasure.

There are exceptions, of course.
haaaaaa bros ye!!!! How Dencia take be member of mafizikolo? Haba!!! You can lie for the whole universe. Dencia is half Cameroonian and half Nigerian and the Mafizikolo group are made of soley south africans, get your facts right before you post rubbish abeg.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2015
niggi4life:
haaaaaa bros ye!!!! How Dencia take be member of mafizikolo? Haba!!! You can lie for the whole universe. Dencia is half Cameroonian and half Nigerian and the Mafizikolo group are made of soley south africans, get your facts right before you post rubbish abeg.. undecided

Hold your peace, simpleton! Did you see the question marks? I typewrote this : "Remember Dencia? The female member of Mafikizolo? Nicki Minaj? ". Definitely you aren't discerning enough to realise I was referring to THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Now take a break from quoting me or I'll do further damage to your thread-bare deflated ego.
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by shizzy7(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2015
Very well. I don tire.
I have seen a lot of before/after.

But they are doing it for the boys.
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by misspicy(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:
very soon, black ladies will be extinct in Nigeria. Blame the so called celebrities and low self-esteem
estharfabian...this is one confused niggur i swear..... tongue

vizkiz am just playing with you ni o,no beat me grin
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by shizzy7(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hold your peace, simpleton! Did you see the question marks? I typewrote this : "Remember Dencia? The female member of Mafikizolo? Nicki Minaj? ". Definitely you aren't discerning enough to realise I was referring to THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Now take a break from quoting me or I'll do further damage to your thread-bare deflated ego.
it should have been a 'comma' instead of question mark.

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by vizkiz: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

I no get your time now undecided
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by misspicy(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

i put it to you that ye are very intelligent but wicked grin...come and defend yoursef
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by donholy28(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:
Bro! didn't u just say that u hate dark skinned girls in another thread
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

grin Lmfao...I Saw that post Before...undecided I Was like...Nigga tf? shocked

People Could Say Anything Just coz of Comments and Likes..grin cry

Ps---He's not just Confused...he's Psychotic! cheesy
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2015
shizzy7:
it should have been a 'comma' instead of question mark.

If I had used a 'comma' then I should have used 'and'before Nicki Minaj which would have made it ONE sentence.
Using the question marks indicated that it isn't a sentence but they are THREE sentences?

Need I go on ?

The pleasure is mine.

By the way, always begin every sentence with an uppercase letter. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

shocked...i didnt say this oooo
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by misspicy(f): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2015
donholy28:
grin..vizkiz you have die today

am playing ni o
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2015
donholy28:
haha, the dude has a brain disorder. it's so obvious.

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by vizkiz: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

grin..vizkiz you have die today

am playing ni o

watching y'all biitching on me grin
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2015
Estharfabian:

a frustrated schizophreniac .
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 13, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . a frustrated schizophreniac .
gringringrin
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

i put it to you that ye are very intelligent but wicked grin...come and defend yoursef

Sometimes you need war to help you better appreciate peace.

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by misspicy(f): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2015
vizkiz:

watching y'all biitching on me grin
baby am sorry please embarassed ....i no say na how to attack you dey look for buh nigga its your turn to mellow tongue

just apologise to esthar tongue

1 Like

Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by NemzySeries(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2015
make una continue dey bleach Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo till we av more aalbinos dan normal peepz
Re: Every Naija Girl Is Now Bleaching... by vizkiz: 11:34am On Nov 13, 2015
misspicy:

baby am sorry please embarassed ....i no say na how to attack you dey look for buh nigga its your turn to mellow tongue

just apologise to esthar tongue

you think I give a furck what y'all type? Hell no grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dudes Dat Work Out Always Forget Der Legs / In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With / Love Sunday: Greatest Love Quotes By Bob Marley in Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.