Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With (2409 Views)

"If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Goo day Fam after much search and Waka Waka in Lagos, I discovered it is not easy to rent a room/apartment so much exorbitant fee and even when I finally saw the ones I had money for, I end up not liking it @all if there is any word like that. Please I need a Female we can slash house rent with a responsible female. Though I don't have any house in mind but I would not mind if the Lady have a place she stay and she need a room mate. Please a responsible female. Location (Gbagada, Maryland/Anthony/Palmgroove, Ikeja, Oshodi Environs,Ketu/Alapere, Ogudu, Ojota, Yaba, Costain and Ebuttemetta you can ping, email....................................

Note: Lady should be responsible and a working class. Thank you
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by valdes00(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Male nko....

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by cruzita(f): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
grandmas nko

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Daniel2289(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
Life na Jeje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Kaylexzy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
cruzita:
grandmas nko

U be grandma ni? grin
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 10:10am On Apr 15, 2016
smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Natudu: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
trying na reach me? inbox me ur digits
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Lero15(m): 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
If to say I be female.... sad
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 8:02am On May 09, 2016
Moderators please delete this thread. I finally got a place thank you..

cc:lalasticlala, etc. smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Ladybluecash(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2016
MissIndependent:
Moderators please delete this thread. I finally got a place thank you..

cc:lalasticlala, etc. smiley
r u roommate or u stay alone,, i need a place to stay too preferably yaba or palmgroove
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by MissIndependent(f): 9:46am On May 09, 2016
Ladybluecash:
r u roommate or u stay alone,, i need a place to stay too preferably yaba or palmgroove
I got the place with a Lady. smiley
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by tgmservice: 10:45am On May 09, 2016
Lesbian alert!!!
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Ladybluecash(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2016
cheesy
MissIndependent:
I got the place with a Lady. smiley
ok tanks
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by mzcreativity(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pls any fellow female who has an accommodation that would like to share? Am very interested, i want a place in Lagos for relocation ASAP, a female please.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by FINMGR: 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
mzcreativity:
Pls any fellow female who has an accommodation that would like to share? Am very interested, i want a place in Lagos for relocation ASAP, a female please.
how can i reach you. The location is Ajah
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by firstking01(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Another desperate lesbian on the loose, God help us.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by makydebbie(f): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
Another desperate lesbian on the loose, God help us.
I'm honestly tired of you guys. If she wants to share with a guy, she's a whøre, now she wants a girl, she's a lesbian. Pls get a house for her biko.

7 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by firstking01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm honestly tired of you guys. If she wants to share with a guy, she's a whøre, now she wants a girl, she's a lesbian. Pls get a house for her biko.
If i know a place like lagos too well, room mates is one thing that can never hard you to find cos of the rising and inceasant hustlings lagos is known for...you are in ghana you know lil or nothing about lagos and lagosians, so, i might be right or wrong in my guess of her intentions hunsmiley...also judging from the fact that lesbians are on the loose in nigeria nowadays, dunno about ghana.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by makydebbie(f): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
If i know a place like lagos too well, room mates is one thing that can never hard you to find cos of the rising and inceasant hustlings lagos is known for. ..you are in ghana you know lil or nothing about lagos and lagosians, so, i might be right or wrong in my guess of her intentions hunsmiley
At bold, you're very very wrong. I grew up in isolo Lagos, I stayed there for more than a decade so I can relate. Yea you can be right or wrong so don't act like you're sure.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by firstking01(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
At bold, you're very very wrong. I grew up in isolo Lagos, I stayed there for more than a decade so I can relate. Yea you can be right or wrong so don't act like you're sure.
Like i stated and you 've agreed with me that i might be wrong in my guess of her intentions, still, that doesn't disproved the fact that lesbianism is on the increase in nigeria, that's my point.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
Like i stated and you 've agreed with me that i might be wrong in my guess of her intentions, still, that doesn't disproved the fact that lesbianism is on the increase in nigeria, that's my point.
Okay that doesn't give you the right to call op a lesbian tho, cheers!smiley

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by firstking01(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay that doesn't give you the right to call op a lesbian tho, cheers!smiley
You know girls easily get attracted to themselves and that's why you call yourselves those sweet sweet chewing gum names that's actually meant for we the guys...i 've heard stories of two room mates who were straight before becoming lessies, but warreva be the case, it's their choice of life and not mine and i hope the op you are vouching for won't turn out to prove you wrong and prove me right in the end.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by makydebbie(f): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
firstking01:
You know girls easily get attracted to themselves and that's why you call yourselves those sweet sweet chewing gum names that's actually meant for we the guys...i 've heard stories of two room mates who were straight before becoming lessies, but warreva be the case, it's their choice of life and not mine and i hope the op you are vouching for won't turn out to prove you wrong and prove me right in the end.
Okay hun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay hun
Takiasmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Lindachiamaka: 12:17am On May 20, 2017
grin undecided pls i need a female room mate in Lagos, someone nice and caring that i can share a 1 Room selfcon..am presently in Abuja will like to relocate to Lagos from now till July,,preferably Ajah, surulere, oshodi, oblande or anywher close to town...if u have a place already or u are still searching pls call or whatsapp me on 07033689437
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Lindachiamaka: 12:20am On May 20, 2017
FINMGR:

how can i reach you. The location is Ajah
.....pls have u gotten a room mate?
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Jiteshell(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2017
I need one too. Preferably Ajah axis or very close environs....Female. thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by BluntBoy(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Jiteshell:

Na trouble you dey find o. You women who can jealous and fight one another for Africa.
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Jiteshell:
i can be a female for you dear...
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by 9janigga17: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Jiteshell:

There is one in Ajah if interested send your contact
Re: In Need Of A Female To Share A Room(self Contain)/rent With by Jiteshell(f): 11:38am On Oct 18, 2017
9janigga17:

There is one in Ajah if interested send your contact
Just sent you a pm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Sunday: Greatest Love Quotes By Bob Marley in Photos / Will Fynestboi Deactivate? / 10 Things Only Guys Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.