Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons (1722 Views)

Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / Best Set Of Lips For Mindblowing Blowjobs... Get In Here Everyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by hopeforcharles(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hello Fellow Naira landers, Its now disheartening how some guys create silly threads and post about Nigerian women from them been gold diggers, dirty, non romantic, whoris* and all those debasing words and other innuedos, let's be fair and truthful to ourselves bashing of these ladies just to feel domineering and macho is the most silly thing any man need to be a man, because if you Observe and reason well you will know that u are just shooting yourselves in the leg because u will marry them, your sisters, anty - ies and mothers are Nigerian women, the way u bash Nigerian women shows how shallow you are, do you think other women from other races are the best? Nigerian women are the strongest women I have seen, infact I will advise you all stop all this bashing it's not worth it.

I have dated alot of girls that I have lost count but seriously what some selfish guys post here on Nl about ladies are not true,
All the Nigerian girls I dated are hardworking, clean, have good morals can cook well and besides that are romantic, I don't want to believe it's luck or so, I believe there are a lot of Nigerian women who have similar characters,
I am not flattering anyone I am just saying the truth.

farano, Rocktation, don't you all think this should go to the top so that people will stop bashing Nigerian ladies, it's an unfair generalization
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Hello Fellow Naira landers, Its now disheartening how some guys create silly threads and post about Nigerian women from them been gold diggers, dirty, non romantic, whoris* and all those debasing words and other innuedos, let's be fair and truthful to ourselves bashing of these ladies just to feel domineering and macho is the most silly thing any man need to be a man, because if you Observe and reason well you will know that u are just shooting yourselves in the leg because u will marry them, your sisters, anty - ies and mothers are Nigerian women, the way u bash Nigerian women shows how shallow you are, do you think other women from other races are the best? Nigerian women are the strongest women I have seen, infact I will advise you all stop all this bashing it's not worth it.
I thought you were a very serious woman wrapper until you said it is an "advise".
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2016
IM a NIGERIAN, i can say my mother is the best in the world becaus of her upbringing and the way she brought i and my siblings up. but apart from her type which are very rare in NIGERIA. you and i know that nigeria women aint d best in d world. @op have u ever been friends with a white lady? if uve been, then u will know that A larger percentage of females in Nigeria are not the best, they still need orientation. go into the streets and see their live style, u cant even have a decent conversation with them in a public bus. they gossip a alot in their various neigbourhood and they love money too much.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
IM a NIGERIAN, i can say my mother is the best in the world becaus of her upbringing and the way she brough i and my siblings up. but apart from her type which are very rare in NIGERIA. you and i know that nigeria women aint d best in d world. @op have u ever been friends with a white lady? if uve been, then u will know that A larger percentage of females in Nigeria are not the best, they still need orientation. go into the streets and see their live style, u cant even have a decent conversation with them in a public bus. they gossip a alot in their various neigbourhood and they love money too much.
Shut up undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2016
Aren't You just amazing? wink

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Shut up undecided
honey the truth is bitter, learn to accept it and if ure one of them, then change.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
honey the truth is bitter, learn to accept it and if ure one of them, then change.
sad
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Shut up undecided
Then he must be right for you to lose your cool at his comment. Most are scammers and I hardly lose against them.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
ITS not all of us that will get married to a Nigeria lady. life does not work that way.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
sad
good girl
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Then he must be right for you to lose your cool at his comment.
Most are scammers and I hardly lose against them.
scammers kwa?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
Odd as it may seem, I find the OP's defense funny and way too flattering... On a general perspective.

But really, the incessant bashing and hasty generalizations need to stop.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
Aren't You just amazing? wink

Lol...look at you. Butterflies are fluttering in ur stomach, huh?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by hopeforcharles(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

I thought you were a very serious woman wrapper until you said it is an "advise".
Hmmmm it seems u are among those who bash ladies, you come to think of it is it fair? I have dated alot of girls that I have lost count but seriously what some selfish guys post here on Nl about ladies are not true,
All the Nigerian girls I dated are hardworking, clean, have good morals can cook well and besides that are romantic, I don't want to believe it's luck or so, I believe there are a lot of Nigerian women who have similar characters,
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
°•°They so mule stubborn an bull headed, let's see if they listen
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by 4C2215131: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Hello Fellow Naira landers, Its now disheartening how some guys create silly threads and post about Nigerian women from them been gold diggers, dirty, non romantic, whoris* and all those debasing words and other innuedos, let's be fair and truthful to ourselves bashing of these ladies just to feel domineering and macho is the most silly thing anym man need to be a man, because if you Observe and reason well you will know that u are just shooting yourselves in the leg because u will marry them, your sisters, anty - ies and mothers are Nigerian women, the way u bash Nigerian women shows how shallow you are, do you think other women from other races are the best? Nigerian women are the strongest women I have seen, infact I will advise you all stop all this bashing it's not worth it.

Couldn't find a single reason in your write up save you want to say men getting married to them is a reason.

Was expecting to read some intellectual stuff given the title of the thread but it seems the OP was just thinking out loud. Not bashing your piece, just telling it like I see it.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
scammers kwa?
My fiancee of 5years was kind of unfaithful, I didn't even doubt her nor asked her. I found a replacement and just dumped her when she least expected.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by vicdall(f): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Shut up undecided
Lol, gbam!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by halfricanadian(f): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
Whoever doesnt value a nigerian woman shouldnt be insulted nor abused it just spoke alot about the views his mum nd sister potrayed to him about nigerian women
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

My fiancee of 5years was kind of unfaithful, I didn't even doubt her nor asked her. I found a replacement and just dumped her when she least expected.
Eyah I'm so sorry but not all nigeria girls behaves and reason like her.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
Eyah I'm so sorry but not all nigeria girls behaves and reason like her.
Every man reading this. If you want to have a blissful life. Demand loyalty from your spouse and children and everything will fall into place.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...look at you. Butterflies are fluttering in ur stomach, huh?
tongue Honestly?

I didn't even bother reading the -post. The Topic Already won my heart! grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Every man reading this. If you want to have a blissful life. Demand loyalty from your spouse and children and everything will fall into place.
what kind of yeye advice is this?i thought you are different ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by hopeforcharles(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
4C2215131:

Couldn't find a single reason in your write up save you want to say men getting married to them is a reason.

Was expecting to read some intellectual stuff given the title of the thread but it seems the OP was just thinking out loud. Not bashing your piece, just telling it like I see it.
Seriously you got it, I was just reading a thread where some guy was just bashing ladies, he said someone posted it on Facebook, I became angry and had to think out loud, I didn't do any brain stimulation, but I pointed out facts why one should desist from that kinda bashing
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
what kind of yeye advice is this?i thought you are different ?
Is it too much to ask for Loyalty from one's wife?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
tongue Honestly?

I didn't even bother reading the -post. The Topic Already won my heart! grin

Lol...smh4you.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Is it too much to ask for Loyalty from one's wife?
it's too much Bros,i won't allow my husband talk to me anyhow,anyday he tries it,something mighty will happen that day.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
telemapreye:
it's too much Bros,i won't allow my husband talk to me anyhow,anyday he tries it,something mighty will happen that day.
Then ready to join Shan George, Genevieve et al as single mother. You hear?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by hopeforcharles(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

It doesn't work like that, she is not a slave you demands loyalty from, you have to see her as a deputy and your marriage will be bliss
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
ikubch:

Then ready to join Shan George, Genevieve et al as single mother. You hear?
Lolz grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by ikubch(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
hopeforcharles:

It doesn't work like that, she is not a slave you demands loyalty from, you have to see her as a deputy and your marriage will be bliss
Our mothers were mostly loyal and they aged in their husband's house. These days, our girls are liberal and uncultured hence unfit for a long lasting marriage. Check the rate of divorce.
Mind you, I have a grown daughter. I only taught her to be mindful of who she will eventually bring to me as son-in-law. I don't have time for any mindless youth.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are The Best Set Of Women On Earth. Reasons by hopeforcharles(m): 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Odd as it may seem, I find the OP's defense funny and way too flattering... On a general perspective.

But really, the incessant bashing and hasty generalizations need to stop.
Flattering, hmmm it didn't cross my mind I was just sick of this bashing it's simply dumb and full of folly,
What got me was a silly post some one took from Facebook page to here all about women, men these just gat to stop, this generalisation is so wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Kinds Of Nigerian Girlfriends That Exists / I Want To Contest For Mr Nairaland(pics) / To Y'all Sending Emails,I Get No Time For Emails. Chat Through My Page If U Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.