Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? (2299 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2009
Please Nairalanders I need your advice.I have done my introduction with my Chick that we have been dating for 10 years.We are preparing for the weedding and I have option to travel abroad.The question now is,should I travel abroad and make more money first and latter come for my wedding at least we have done our introduction.Or I should do the wedding and latter for money to travel abroad.[Please advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by ekpakpo: 7:54am On May 18, 2009
i think u're in d best position 2 advice urself.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by vivaladiva(f): 8:04am On May 18, 2009
imagine ooooo shegee, y must u go abroad any way, y cnt u take her along, bet ur one of those who has been tryin to leave the country from the time he cld say visa application, eya i pity u oooooo but i have nothin to offer u in the way of advice, cos to be honest its way too early 4 me to worry bout ur abroad plans , bsdides i really cldnt give two Bleep sry
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2009
re:vivaladiva,
what are u trying to say?

I don't really understand your point?
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by vivaladiva(f): 8:21am On May 18, 2009
i really wasnt trying to make one to be honest
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 18, 2009
greener pastures
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 8:36am On May 18, 2009
camelot,

"greener pastures",wt do u mean?
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by vivaladiva(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2009
r u sure u havent got a nob for a brain
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2009
vivaladiva,

I only ask for an advice and not to be insulted.
Please,revert your statement and be positive as a positive thinker.

I believe u're matrured enough to handle a situation like this.

lol!!
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2009
To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First?

wedding fist
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by vivaladiva(f): 9:06am On May 18, 2009
but u know am not mature really it comes naturally to me to be a thorn in pips sides, where r u travelling to sef, i hope its not bangladesh, cos,
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by vivaladiva(f): 9:08am On May 18, 2009
oluwafemi is definatelly high on meth, wat the Bleep is he on about,,,we r talkin about goin abroad ur hear blabberin bout building house, take a mins to observe ur temp matey
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by charminme(f): 9:16am On May 18, 2009
Distance has done alot of damage to relationships, been engaged is not enough
I feel you get married first, well it depends IF u are not broke to a fault
Then please discuss it with your wife to be
all the best and u knw wat there is a blessing that comes after marriage, i tell u, you will be amaze smiley
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2009
vivaladiva,

Can i have your yahoo Id in case i need to talk to u at a fast speed.

Wish to know u better.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by C2H5OH(f): 9:23am On May 18, 2009
Shift the wedding brother. If she truly loves you she can probably wait just a little longer, if you explain things clearly to her.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by vivaladiva(f): 9:24am On May 18, 2009
sry oluwafemi, i sud ave gone to spec savers
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 18, 2009
@poster do ur wedding.money will always come but the right girl never does.don't let it slip marriage is more important than wedding.@viva wow you must be really pissed off.take it easy and take care
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Feelitx(m): 3:13pm On May 18, 2009
You probably don't know the worth of that woman. Marry her first and work the rest later.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2009
Should I go ahead and marry her and later faction out the travelling arrangement as most people have said?
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 18, 2009
huh? shocked 10 yrs?

If i were the girl i'd insist on a wedding and even pregnancy before you go . . . that is if i dont go with you.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by CrazyMan(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2009
Ten years? Wao that’s too much; did you both meet when you were underage?

Anyway back to the topic; marry her, then you can talk about traveling abroad later.

If I'm the one, I would travel abroad and make millions before I marry her. Note: Don't take this advice because it's for guys who put money first before anyother thing
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 5:11pm On May 18, 2009
I really appreciate ur candid advice so far.I will go ahead with the wedding plan and later process the travelling.I wish all NAIRALANDERS WILL ATTEND MY WEDDING WHEN THE TIME COMES,
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by boy1(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2009
first of all,which particular country do u want 2 travel 2?
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2009
i have uk or germany
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by 8ball(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2009
Wonder why people keep blabbing utter bulls***t when they should be giving useful advice ,no offence meant tho @ vivaladiva

@baby boy,I think u should make plans for ur partner too or better still stay back and earn decent livelihood

It aint so easy as people think Abroad

Either way,i wish u all the best in ur decision ( remember to pray about it)

cheers
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by boy1(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2009
Babyboy26:

i have uk or germany
u have already or u dey process am. cry
hahaha!-germany dey tough ,abi u want 2 marry oyibo first. u.k is not easy too,d best is 2 travel out with her(perhaps 2 u.k).
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Pittbaby(f): 8:41pm On May 18, 2009
@ poster , she has been with you for 10 yrs , KAI!!!! and you are still undecided about marrying first or after you have gone abroad for a few years,

Please o pity the girl and cut her loose if you are not ready for marraige . After 10 years you should be able to factor her into any plans you are making , the two of you should be of one mind

Again , KAI , 10 years , some women are patient sha.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Seun(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2009
Don't travel abroad. Stay here. Build your family and be happy. Don't go and suffer for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by lechatte(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2009
Damn!10years? How much longer does the sista have to wait before getting a ring on her finger?
Dude, factor her into your plans about traveling abroad or she may not be here when you make the 'millions' and return. An introduction is not enough to keep her tied waiting for another 10 years. undecided
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2009
Marry hER and abroadee comes Laterz!!!

My brother abroad no easy as you dey think am! You have to carry your cashito there first unless the sufferness hee  sad  embarassed Basket no go fit Carry am!  grin

Do your underground Research. I will advise you to visit NAIRALAND TRAVEL SECTION https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-2.0.html

Wishing all the besT anyway!  cool
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Busybody2(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2009
Have you gotten the visa? If yes, which type?

If yes, reassure her you love her and take her to the registry and have a come chop party to wrap it off. Get her pregnant if possible too. Then take the travel option.

You can always go for a renewal of vow later at some exotic location like Hawaii, Seychelles, Florida, etc and this cost anything from $300 upwards.

If the visa you have is such that you can allow your wife to join you later, go for it. She is going to benefit from that too, and might even get the chance to give birth to you children abroad.

And buy an open return ticket to your destination, if you can't hac'k it, come back home. If you like what you see and can cope, all it will cost you is international calling cards, frequent travels back to Naija, and possibly an invitation letter for your wife to come and join you, depending on the type if visa.

And if you have not gotten the visa, keep trying, keep playing the US lotto too cheesy, who knows ehn cheesy And then once you hit jackpot, repeat the steps above.

Good luck wink
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 9:35pm On May 18, 2009
"Damn!10years? How much longer does the sista have to wait before getting a ring on her finger?
Dude, factor her into your plans about traveling abroad or she may not be here when you make the 'millions' and return. An introduction is not enough to keep her tied waiting for another 10 years. "

Well,she has bin so nice but she had changed recently since the time we did our introduction ceremony.At times,she is not happy whenever am with her and even if I should ask while the reaction,she keep telling me different things that are not meaningful.

What should I do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me Gay? Tufiakwa / Long List Of Standards: But Are They Too High And Unrealistic / I Swear To God, She Smoke Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.