Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? (2304 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / Would You Rather Be Alone Or Settle For Someone That's Not 'Your Type'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Busybody2(f): 9:49pm On May 18, 2009
Babyboy26:

Well,she has bin so nice but she had changed recently since the time we did our introduction ceremony.At times,she is not happy whenever am with her and even if I should ask while the reaction,she keep telling me different things that are not meaningful.

What should I do?

What sort of different things does she tell you?
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Pittbaby(f): 10:25pm On May 18, 2009
Babyboy26:

"

What should I do?

I like the advise given by busy body , why not work that to suit your plans
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by walakolobo: 10:27pm On May 18, 2009
Babyboy26:

Please Nairalanders I need your advice.I have done my introduction with my Chick that we have been dating for 10 years.We are preparing for the weedding and I have option to travel abroad.The question now is,should I travel abroad and make more money first and latter come for my wedding at least  we have done our introduction.Or I should do the wedding and latter for money to travel abroad.[Please advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who told you you will make money if you travel abroad?
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by lechatte(f): 10:52pm On May 18, 2009
I don't know if this abroad move is already guaranteed, as in you have a visa and everything ready, but even if it is you need to marry the lady if you love her as you say or cut her loose. I don't know at what age you guys started out but 10 years is a long time ,no matter what age. Maybe her behavior now is because she has sensed that you may be thinking of pushing your wedding back for your travel plans-believe me, women know. And as others have mentioned, abroad no easy at all at all.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Busybody2(f): 10:58pm On May 18, 2009
lechatte:

I don't know if this abroad move is already guaranteed, as in you have a visa and everything ready, but even if it is you need to marry the lady if you love her as you say or cut her loose. I don't know at what age you guys started out but 10 years is a long time ,no matter what age. Maybe her behavior now is because she has sensed that you may be thinking of pushing your wedding back for your travel plans-believe me, women know. And as others have mentioned, abroad no easy at all at all.

This is so true, but if you tell people this, they will say you are an enemy of progress cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Babyboy26(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2009
ladies and gentlemen,

Please,what do i do now?i am confused I must be frank with u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Nobody: 8:43am On May 29, 2009
@Babyboy26 : youngman you can't give us sticks expecting us to build you a chair.

first provide the following answers to the questions several posters have asked

-what kind of visa do you have?
-what is your purpose of going abroad: business, work or schooling?
-and tell us more about your relationship with your girl

as most posters have said you should do the right thing after 10 years of dating and factor her into whatever plans you're making. personally I'm not one for long distance relationships, and across seas you're only asking for disaster. "body no be wood!". more so with the present world economic situation one has to travel out only after a careful thought through and situational analysis.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by Ollami(f): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
travel ko, traful ni , jo lo se igbeyawo pelu omoge yen ki awon gbomo gbomo to gba to ba traful , marriage first.
Re: To Travel Abroad Or Settle My Wedding First? by chichii: 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
you should watch this movie if you can (or understand yoruba), its called IDERA ALAKO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvze9r2Tw_8

its about a woman who trIed to go abroad by all means. This might not be the case for you but you might be able to learn a thing or two.

[size=18pt]IF YOU ARE NOT GOING ABROAD ON A PROPER WORK VISA OR SOME KIND OF WORK AUTHORIZATION, THINGS WOULD BE VERY HARD, YOU WILL END UP MAKING LITTLE OR NO MONEY[/size]

Please get married or do not waste your fiancee's time. 10 yrs is a long time. When did you guys start dating?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Romantic Are Ngerian Ldies / She's Still In Touch With All Her Exes / Top 10 Male Rejection Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.