Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num (953 Views)

IPOB Breaks Silence: We’re Down But Not Dead, We’ll Bounce Back Soon / #biafra : Indigenous People Of Biafra Protest In Canada (photos) / Biafra: Ipob Breaks World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by xmich(m): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2015
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) BREAKS WORLD RECORD FOR HIGHEST NUMBER OF PEACEFUL PROTEST ACROSS THE WORLD FOR SAME GOAL (60 COUNTRIES)

I think this is a very clear indication that Biafra is coming and that the Nigerian Government should peacefully allow the Biafran Protesters to go in peace. Because holding them back will be a suicide mission for Nigeria.

Biafra and Nigeria can still maintain a very close relationship as countries in West Africa but separating with war will make them serious Enemies, From all indications this Biafran Agitators are very well organized, resolute and formidable. they have remained peaceful even after the killing of over 10 of their members since the beginning of this Million March. amid provocation, tear-gassing, mistreatment, arrest, torture and shooting this protesters has remained Peaceful. no one has reported a stolen property or violent action.

There is however a media war going on now which according to IPOB COC is a war by the British and Nigerian Government to hide the truth by Paying Journalist to write bad about IPOB and even not to report it at all but this has however failed because of the use of Social media. people no longer rely on only

Continue reading>>>>>>> http://www./2015/11/biafra-indigenous-people-of-biafra-ipob.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 14, 2015
these are the dregs of biafra society. biafra elites do not want biafra independence but the helpless ones
Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by Albeler(m): 1:40am On Nov 14, 2015
can you see what is written at the back of the Bus. We never give up until the dream is actualize.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by Doitonce(m): 1:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Thank you my people,let us join hands to lift up the new Nation.We must leave the Zoo!
I just bought a new infinix hot 510 but it is doing hanging thereby switching on and off at random
could someone help me on how to find solution to this expensive phone?

1 Like

Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by Okpueze1(m): 1:58am On Nov 14, 2015
God let your wish be done on this issue, whether to be or not to be.
Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2015
Doitonce:
Thank you my people,let us join hands to lift up the new Nation.We must leave the Zoo!
I just bought a new infinix hot 510 but it is doing hanging thereby switching on and off at random
could someone help me on how to find solution to this expensive phone?

How mush u buy am?
Na so infinix de misbehave!
Just endure de go!
Re: Biafra!!! Indigenous People Of Biafra (ipob) Breaks World Record For Highest Num by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 14, 2015
IPOB (formerly tanoids), they broke record voting enmass for the drunken master from Otuoke. But we know how that turned out. Their so-called "records" is a storm in a tea cup, it always has been. Ha! Ha!!

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Power Plant Celebrated 100 Days Of Constant Power Supply / Questions For My Muslim Brothers And Sisters. / Shocking! Cripples Walk As Bro. Joshua Iginla Invades Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.