Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,730 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her (9645 Views)

Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by jeffman(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2009
i'll advise poster to get to know d girl b4 sending any money. i know guys who pose as ladies to rip people off. I think he shuld ask the girl more questions abt herself to reveal any lies.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Aderoy(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2009
@ Poster.,

I'd say you do your research. Toss the coin and take heed. Find out for sure if she's actually studying. This is somethign you could send someone to confirm or ring the university directly from the Uk to make enquiry.

Assume the forgoing is true, let her know you haven't really got the money (except of course you have been playing up as a rich dude). Let her know square up you'd assist her in anyway you can and she'd have to complement her studies financially.

Well I have a similar case with helping (NOT FULL SPONSORSHIP) a friend who's just completed his BEng @ LAUTECH. Well, in this case I have known him from my secondary school b4 I left Naija so it wasn't a case of doubt.

And for the those saying the poster is a MUGU, I think you should note that HELP is what it is - HELP. It can't be called by any other name hence it becomes a service for which a reward (or payment) is expected.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by cescjay(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2009
guy,gals don finish 4 london?how are you sure she is even schooling in amambara?im not even sure the story of her parents is true.life is so difficult in 9ja,so anybody can come up with any kind of lie to get money from anybody ready to give(even if to the extent of using their parents).
   if you continue like this you would end up feeding her for the rest of her life,cos she will always have an excuse why you should send her money.
   you got to 1st make the decision to let her go,you cant be pleasing her and displeasing urself.your not d 1st person to hurt her and you wont be the last.wish u luck bruv

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by typical: 1:37pm On May 18, 2009
she was studying medicine and she has completed the study in these 3 years?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by abhosts(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2009
One question that comes to mind it this:

How can someone that says she cannot afford her school fees afford to spend long hours in a cybercafe to chat with you?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by otokx(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2009
its a pity
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by JJYOU: 1:56pm On May 18, 2009
wakabout:

My only problem with this post is whether the babe in question is actually in school.  This is Naija for God's sake.  She could be another yahoo! yahoo!, pretending to need help.  But if truly, truly she's actually in school, my Thumb is up for the poster.  If you can still afford it, continue to assist her. Your reward is waiting.
on planet earth.  why do naija peeps always ask strangers for money?

@ OP,  did i hear you said this were all from alleged christian chat rooms?  you people are unbelievable.  you are really wacking.  
abhosts:

One question that comes to mind it this:

How can someone that says she cannot afford her school fees afford to spend long hours in a cybercafe to chat with you?
you need to see how full most cyber cafes are back home in naija. i wanted to send a quick email recently the place was all fully booked. it had 100 pcs and there were others guys standing to take take their turns. we just had to beg/ pay someone already using a machine. they alll complain they dont have money but have all kind of gismos that is naija.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by touchmeder: 1:58pm On May 18, 2009
lol cheesy grin i laff for this story oh, e get as e be abi poster dem don jazz u?
and to think you wrote this as well
Easybaby this story na 4real i go even tell the babe make she come here and talk her own side of the story and i first put this story in the romance section this time last year. Google the title if u don't believe me.

u don do this thing reach like this dey write the story for naira land since last year all for a stranger someone you have not met, never verified what she has been telling you. Jesus christ
Do you know girls do yahoo yahoo too?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ChuckBass1(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2009
@poster

There is no other way to say this but to tell you that you been a big fool, dunce, dense and complete maga. A chick you dont know personally and your spending all your money trying to be one yeye father christmas and all of a sudden your crying wolf that you want to stop. Why do you want to stop? Shebi when you were feeling like a big boy doling out cash, it was making you happy and generous, all of a sudden you have come to your senses and you want to stop being a maga because your eyes has cleared small. . .pssff!

Whats the difference now between all those oyinbo magas that they do yahoo for and you. Shebi its when their eyes open that they have been had that they begin to complain. Rubbish! And later you would be boasting amongst your friends that you can never be a maga to anyone but meanwhile you let on sharp ibo girl job you finish and your complaining!

Mumu Boy!

I leave you with Kelly Handsome catch phrase on behalf of that very sharp Ibo Girl: MAGA Don Pay. . . .Shout Allelulia. . . . .ooooooo!! grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On May 18, 2009
@Poster
Would your thinking be any different if you'd been involved with the girl sexually?
I am only asking because i am trying to clarify if your intention to stop the help has anything to do with you not getting anything back from her in return.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by touchmeder: 2:10pm On May 18, 2009
I have done that for a girl back when i was in Germany.
I sponsored her through ESUT and we never even slept under the same roof.
When i visted Nigeria In 2007, she bought me agbada cloth Cool.
The first gift i ever got from a lady. Good thing is that she is from my village.
She pased through my mums classes during her secondary school days
She sent my Younger sister 40,000 Five days ago. Just DASH.
She is working with a bank now and she is getting married in october to some guy.
She send mails all the time telling me that there would never be a guy like me.
I told her there are people like me everywhere,
You see i was right. The poster is just like me,
The problem with him now is this :

He is still willing to help the girl out but somehow, the girl asked for the money when the money is either not available or when the guy is not willing to part with that kind of money.

I dont regret ever dong such a thing.

My advice is simpe : If you have the money , send her the money.
If you dont have it, dont pretend to be big guy or something. Tell her you dont have it now. SIMPLE.

IF ANYBODY CALL YOU A MUGU FOR SENDING A GIRL SOME MONEY, tell the person to go to hell. (courtesy of mlla)

I believe that whatever good we do here on earth will somehow teach other people how to do good too.

U have done well my brother and its only God that will reward you but u have not advised this guy well. that girl u helped was someone who your mother even taught in sec school. You knew her to an extent i mean if she was lying she was in uni while she was not, you might have found out. This guy knows nada, nothing. now ders a difference
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by mayrho(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2009
The truth has to be told a chic from Naija in Uni (supposed) collecting money endlessly from you   u met online embarassed
men quit wasting your money
invest it in some correct business,
employ her instead, let her work for the money
whatever the business is, let her work for it or you don turn bank for life
Or just quit before you really can't

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 18, 2009
@OP
Yeah, like others have been saying,we have alot of con artists in naija aka yahoo yahoo .Moreover, the girl has finished schooling now TG hance she would be doing her Housemanship and earning income by now or better still get a casual job.
In the final analysis the issue of you helping out with her brothers is a little funny maybe because she has run out of lies.
It is good to help out no doubt male/female but you should also be wary while doing that ,my 1kobo

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by NeroPapas(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2009
Guy! grin You be paymaster o grin grin grin
Make i send you my Account number now sad

Abi na until dey show you the 2storey duplex wey your money don complete na im you go stop? undecided

Wake up!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ChuckBass1(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2009
NeroPapas:

Abi na until dey show you the 2storey duplex wey your money don complete na im you go stop? undecided

Wake up!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as Ibo babe use new format for naija Maga! O boy pay me my own na? My tisha don drive me comot school and my school fees na £200 per sememster. My Oceanic Bank account number na 1013453783974. Abeg bros Mugu dont disappoint o! grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2009
oludashmi:

@poster,
It may be a guy that has been chatting with you all this while and he could give the phone to a lady to answer when you both need to talk. He can even present a lady in front of a web cam during chatting.
Na babe we've been taling for long over the phone talkless of online and i even met her last time i visited home in november

Sholeyb:

The first question to ask yourself is 'why do you want to stop helping her?' and be honest in answering this question. If it is because things are difficult for you financially at the moment, then it is ok to tell her that you can no longer assist her.

If your reason is because you do not know her or get anything in return, then it is wrong. There are several people in the world who sponsor other people through their education, you may be doing this for the future of your family.

The other issue is to ensure that she is not taking undue advantage of you, if she is not, please do the best you can for her ,as this may be an opportunity to lay a foundation for future blessings in your life and it would be a shame to miss it.

Shes finished shool now and wants me to help her bros by paying for his waec

wakabout:

My only problem with this post is whether the babe in question is actually in school. This is Naija for God's sake. She could be another yahoo! yahoo!, pretending to need help. But if truly, truly she's actually in school, my Thumb is up for the poster. If you can still afford it, continue to assist her. Your reward is waiting.
Do u live in anambra? If so i'll give u her number so you can do an investigation for me?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by shubbie: 3:00pm On May 18, 2009
@poster.
Good job bro. I am ready to continue where you wan stop. Can pass her details to me please.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by AmAlone: 3:08pm On May 18, 2009
NeroPapas:

Wake up!
Chuck Ba$$:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as Ibo babe use new format for naija Maga! O boy pay me my own na? My tisha don drive me comot school and my school fees na £200 per sememster. My Oceanic Bank account number na 1013453783974. Abeg bros Mugu dont disappoint o! grin

GGGGGGGGGGGGSUS! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FUNNY YOUNG BOYS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by horny4u(f): 3:11pm On May 18, 2009
This is my take If truly she has gone through all that she has gone through and she is truly in school and she is truly buying test books, then i want to assure you that if you check between taht August and now your fortunes would have been increasing you know why?
( he dey bible sef but i don foget where e dey)
A saying goes like this "i will bless you and you will bless others and the blessing will never stop as you continue to bless others and they bless others.
The game is for real its a protocol that never changes.
Give and it will be given on to you.
Sow and you shall reap.
Love your neighbour
In short english fails me here so Eni ke ni ti e wo ba ni pa lati se irolowo fun o wun no le ni keji e.
Keep giving to her , she may not reward you but as green as grass you will be immensely rewarded.

Now PART 2
Naija yahoo yahoo investment club also use such stories oh
My fear is that since you have not met her lets hope she is not a HE and reading medicinal yahooyahoo at the cybecafe university in Lagos
Or that she is not some gal who feels she don catch maga.

In conclusion to this term paper is that let her meet with someone in naija you trust who can investigate that she is really in school ,it possible that your helping her will end a genration of poverty and juat like multi level marketing (GNLD) you are the source of all that generational blessing and will be the most benefitted.Oyinbo dey progress pass africa because they give charity without expecting

Charity na better thing , give of yourself today.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by mikkiano(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2009
Plz guys lets do deliverance for d maye, e b lyk say e never jasi wetin dey, mugu na mugu anytime, as long as u don love up, u go still dey pay period!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2009
Damn You Michael Bay!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by JJYOU: 3:28pm On May 18, 2009
horny4u:

This is my take If truly she has gone through all that she has gone through and she is truly in school and she is truly buying test books, then i want to assure you that if you check between taht August and now your fortunes would have been increasing you know why?
( he dey bible sef but i don foget where e dey)
A saying goes like this "i will bless you and you will bless others and the blessing will never stop as you continue to bless others and they bless others.
The game is for real its a protocol that never changes.
Give and it will be given on to you.
Sow and you shall reap.
Love your neighbour
In short english fails me here so Eni ke ni ti e wo ba ni pa lati se irolowo fun o wun no le ni keji e.
Keep giving to her , she may not reward you but as green as grass you will be immensely rewarded.

Now PART 2
Naija yahoo yahoo investment club also use such stories oh
My fear is that since you have not met her lets hope she is not a HE and reading medicinal yahooyahoo at the cybecafe university in Lagos
Or that she is not some gal who feels she don catch maga.

In conclusion to this term paper is that let her meet with someone in naija you trust who can investigate that she is really in school ,it possible that your helping her will end a genration of poverty and juat like multi level marketing (GNLD) you are the source of all that generational blessing and will be the most benefitted.Oyinbo dey progress pass africa because they give charity without expecting

Charity na better thing , give of yourself today.
2yrs ago in ibadan i saw a young lady in front of a pc with a guy typing away from the side. i discovered later she was showing her face on web cam while the guy was chating with someone as her lovely self. that is naija for you. i am all for giving and i gladly will do again tomorrow but this christian chat room businesss in naija is con. all the amadioha, sango and olukun worshippers are "christians" and "moles" in naija. #
mikkiano:

Plz guys lets do deliverance for d maye, e b lyk say e never jasi wetin dey, mugu na mugu anytime, as long as u don love up, u go still dey pay period!
i beg bring the olive oil and start the songs.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by chinesedoll(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2009
Guy na wa for u o!!!

Well like dem say

MAGA NO DEY FINISH 4 MARKET

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2009
manmustwac . . . i suggest if you have the money, send her a lump sum and tell her not to bother you again.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2009
For an atheist you sure are dumb

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by mikkiano(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2009
beg bring the olive oil and start the songs.

i wud do just dat, call d priest,

For an atheist you sure are dumbi support dat notion!!!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by MCMLXXVI(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2009
For an atheist you sure are dumb

Damn You Michael Bay!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by mayrho(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2009
@chinesedoll
grin
wink
Babe i see your pishure my heart is do gish gish
aw far aw u do am u too make am me i fit maga for you
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nignog: 3:56pm On May 18, 2009
No nookie No cookie
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by essentialB(f): 4:09pm On May 18, 2009
manmustwac:

Shes finished shool now and wants me to help her bros by paying for his waec

WAEC fees is not much. You can send it to her and let her know that you know that she must be doing her housemanship by now and she shld be on salary. That you may not afford any further financial committments since she is earning some money right now.

If after that she continues to ask for money, you can offload her as she wants to be an endless burden on you.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by wanville(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2009
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by otukpo(f): 4:11pm On May 18, 2009
Manmustwac
i have read thru ur posts and replies and have come to the conclusion that u are just a lier. U made up that story and u are finding it difficult to package the lies well.
Firstly, from ur first post, U said u have never met the lady in flesh but somewhere else, u said u met her once when u visited home. Lie
2ndly, u said you've known this lady for about 2 yrs while in the same post u said u met her for the first time last year july, online. Lie
3rdly, In the same paragraph, u said she told u that her momsie was poisoned leaving them 7 with the father, but u also went ahead to tell us that when u met her, u discovered that her popsie has been poisoned. As a matter of fact, there are so many conflicting yarns in this paragraph.
U also said she has finished school that she wants u to assist the younger bros for waec, whereas from ur first post, u said she is studying medicine and wants u to send her N13k this weekend for 2 text boobks. U also said somewhere that she has 2 more yrs to go. So many lies.
Lastly, If she is real and studying medicine in UNEC, how can u send her to a friend in Lagos to be employed as a sales person. How can the 2 be combined?
So take ur time b4 u type more lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Health And Wealth: What A Herbalist Won't Tell You That Do Wonders (photo) / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / She Is Not A Liability!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.