Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her (9647 Views)

Am Undergraduate And Wanna Marry. Parents Say NO!! Pls Advice / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 11:43am On May 21, 2009
she called me this morning begging me to send her N10 kay. N7500 for her junior bros waec and N2500 for her to feed. Well as for me i don't think she be 419 coz she always sounds genuine and sincere on the phone. Well for any of you guys based in anambra you can the babe or even visit for me to confirm her story. Her name is ify and her number is

[size=24pt]08063 875 540[/size]
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2009
Ok. If you're sure she's genuine and you already met her in person, pls continue
being generous-as long as you have the means. Never think of saying no because
it will do more harm than good. Afterall you've been helping her all this while, why
think of stopping now?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Edemah1(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2009
Guy y u dey fup? if i tell u make u feature me 1k u go gree?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by omoyoruba1(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2009
YOU ARE A MUGU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GIRL! IF YOU KNEW HER THEN ITS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY! PELE, SOME MAY SAY THAT YOU ARE HELPING, WHICH I CAN PERFECTLY UNDERSTAND.

ITS JUST THE FACT THAT YOU ARE ABROAD, AND SENDING MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2009
Bros

I called the number you dropped and we talked. She did not even ask to know who I was.
Conversation on phone

Agaba: Ify what's up?
Ify: I am fine
Agaba: How school?
Ify: I did not tell you I am in School
Agaba: What do you do then?
Ify: I am looking for work
Agaba: OK what kinda work so that we can how we will fix you?
Ify: O'level now
Agaba: But why don't wanna go to University
Ify: I am looking for a sponsor
Agaba: What about your father?
Ify: Father is there but mother is late
Agaba: Sorry oo, don't you have brother?
Ify: they are all small, they are all in primary, no primary and secondary.
Agaba: What levels?
Ify: One is taking common entrance, one is SS2 and one is in SS3
Agaba: Just wanted to say hi bye
Ify: OK
Agaba: Do you know who called you?
Ify: No
Agaba: OK bye
Ify: tell me now.
Agaba: Don't worry
End of discussion:

Manmustwac she may need some money but she is doing 419 on you.
Compare the discussion with whatever she has been telling you.
I have not doctored or fabricated anything for those who may want to question the authenticity of this discussion.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ofokasibe: 2:02pm On May 23, 2009
well agaba from this conversation u had wit her . i have a feeling the girl is telling him the truth she is not lying.
she sounds innocent , yim time or no yim time spikedcylinder doesnt help people so she would always question anyone doing good. i hope i never tasi spike lol

i hope the girl is not a boy?
if ur heart helps her, help her .if it doesnt dont help her. another boy is prolly bleeping her anyway ,, but u neva can tell the girl might come back to repay u someday somehow. GOD sees ur heart . i just hope she is not a boy sha ! dont ever stop helping people .your guardian angel is watching!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nignog: 2:25pm On May 23, 2009
I called Ify too and she is my girlfriend now. We love each other immensely. Please send her as much money as you can as I would like to get a new car soon. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2009
ofokasibe:

well agaba from this conversation u had wit her . i have a feeling the girl is telling him the truth she is not lying.
she sounds innocent , yim time or no yim time spikedcylinder doesnt help people so she would always question anyone doing good. i hope i never tasi spike lol

i hope the girl is not a boy?
if ur heart helps her, help her .if it doesnt dont help her. another boy is prolly bleeping her anyway ,, but u neva can tell the girl might come back to repay u someday somehow. GOD sees ur heart . i just hope she is not a boy sha ! dont ever stop helping people .your guardian angel is watching!
Even when she told him he was in medical school in UNEC? You prolly have not followed this guys posts.

I think she told him that her younger brother needs 7500 to register junior WAEC not even SSCE. Loads of contradictions bro.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 3:18pm On May 23, 2009
@agbara
thanks for calling her agbara i go query her about the conversation u had with her when the time comes. she was even annoyed and angry with me for posting her number on nairaland and begging me to remove it {which i will not do} I know my post on the first page may be inconsistant but that it was she told me.

I even sent her N12'500 yesterday she promised me that this will be the last time she begs me for money.

emmajones:

Dear friend,

Are you sure you are dealing with a girl or man? You ahve not seen her before even when you visit lagos. Be careful im sure she is a man.
I met her last time i went to lagos which was last november
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nignog: 3:40pm On May 23, 2009
manmustwac:

I even sent her N12'500 yesterday she promised me that this will be the last time she begs me for money.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This can't be for real. Nobody is this stupid.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by chinesedoll(f): 3:51pm On May 23, 2009
Nignog:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This can't be for real. Nobody is this stupid.

dis is an understatement
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 23, 2009
manmuswac . . . send me the money instead. grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by chinesedoll(f): 3:57pm On May 23, 2009
davidylan:

manmuswac . . . send me the money instead. grin

and me tooo grin grin

d truth of d matter is that u are an unrepentant maga
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2009
hehehe
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ifyalways(f): 5:56pm On May 23, 2009
@Ofokasibe,are u really in "Mumbai"?wad want to ask u sumtin undecided
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by RuuDie(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2009
You can't eat your cake and still have it boy!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by manmustwac(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2009
RuuDie:

You can't eat your cake and still have it boy!
TRUE!! but i just help this babe out of pity not that really wan do anything with am, but then she promised me her body anytime i come to nigeria and when i did come to nigeria last november i didn't like her coz she was too demanding i ended up driving her from my place i even felt like beating her.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Pepeye(f): 7:25am On May 25, 2009
manmustwac:

If it where a man now, u wouldn’t be this liberal grin

Pls continue depicting ur name womanmustwac
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by spikedcylinder: 10:27am On May 25, 2009
Agaba, you try.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2009
manmustwac:

@agbara
thanks for calling her agbara i go query her about the conversation u had with her when the time comes. she was even annoyed and angry with me for posting her number on nairaland and begging me to remove it {which i will not do} I know my post on the first page may be inconsistant but that it was she told me.

Since you have such an overflowing milk of human kindness, I'm sending my friend's brother to you
for similar assistance like you've been doing for Ify. I hope you will not turn him back because he's
a boy? grin
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Agaba, you try.
How?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On May 25, 2009
With all the calling and stuff.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2009
I had to do that because FBI is considering a position for me undecided
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ayujahndon: 4:16pm On May 25, 2009
Everything about this tale is wrong.

There are series of contradictions!!

Why should you care about her feelings when you tell her no?? Are you not a man?? I'm sure, a woman must have said NO to you without caring about you!!

You do not know her and still send more money after leading us to beleive that you are fed up!!

Ther girl Ify is the smart one. You are the Mugu!! Ther is a very thin line between being nice and being stupid. You chose stupid.

As a man(if u r one smiley ) you should be more logical/rational in thinking than emotional. Even if you were actually seeing her for many years, a guy fit bone any babe just like that!!

As long as you have money and a giving heart, she will continue to ask you for money. when she is through with you, she will dump you and you will feel more stupid than we are calling you!!
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by bawomolo(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2009
manmustwack manmustwack manmustwack. how many times wey i call you  grin

you sent her money even after we told you to check yourself.

You are a sucker for love. keep on simping bruh  grin

I thought you said you weren't working?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ifyalways(f): 8:16pm On May 25, 2009
agabaI23:

I had to do that because FBI is considering a position for me undecided
Oh,really?not cos u actually wanted to help a brother cheesy undecided
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by agabaI23(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2009
ifyalways:

Oh,really?not cos u actually wanted to help a brother cheesy undecided

Sharrrrrrrrap! Did you see dafur here?
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by Nobody: 12:32am On May 26, 2009
"Girl, I don't want you!!"

lol jokn

or

"With all due respect, if I was ready to settle with a girl now, it'd be with you. But unfortunately, I have one priority and it does not include a relationship. Hope you understand. I really do like you, but situation does not permit you."
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by ononogbu(f): 5:52pm On May 26, 2009
Guy because the sake of God if you can afford it please help her to finished up there is a reward
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by JanezY(f): 2:56pm On May 27, 2009
Be Real, Lets all face reality. we are real people and we live in a real world. If u can help go all the way tthere is no ham in it.
someone saw me thru school at a piont and He gave me reasons why he can not go further. initially i was offended but after sometime it done on me that He did not owe me anything just a kind heart who saw what i couldn't see nor understand in me.
but had to finish up by selling Pure water in the hostel for the last 2 years before i graduate had excess to give and buy stuff for myself.
U maybe doing her favour by being sincere. must times situations brings out the best in us. it sure did for me and i understand that if you depend so much on a person you become that persons slave,
Brother be sincere, be urself, and it doesn't matter if she gets offended, she will come around one day and be thankful to God.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58pm On May 27, 2009
JanezY:

Be Real, Lets all face reality. we are real people and we live in a real world. If u can help go all the way tthere is no ham in it.
someone saw me thru school at a piont and He gave me reasons why he can not go further. initially i was offended but after sometime it done on me that He did not owe me anything just a kind heart who saw what i couldn't see nor understand in me.
but had to finish up by selling Pure water in the hostel for the last 2 years before i graduate had excess to give and buy stuff for myself.
U maybe doing her favour by being sincere. must times situations brings out the best in us. it sure did for me and i understand that if you depend so much on a person you become that persons slave,
Brother be sincere, be urself, and it doesn't matter if she gets offended, she will come around one day and be thankful to God.

At least you were sincere. We are talking about a conman here disguised as a girl in need.
Re: How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her by tbabes61(f): 9:50pm On May 27, 2009
wwooww, u've definately tried, spending that much money on a total stranger! but i actually think she using a spell on u, i think the best thing for u to do is to politely tell her that you are fed up, or u dont have the money 2 pay 4 her school fees again, jst try 2 let her know that ur not in the best position 2 help her again,if she feels offended, then thats her own cup of tee, she dosnt expect u to keep on sending her money 4 the rest of ur life! jst let go of her!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Health And Wealth: What A Herbalist Won't Tell You That Do Wonders (photo) / Blue-Collar Workers Want Their Children To Go to College: Why? / She Is Not A Liability!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.