Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola (44011 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets With Babatunde Fashola (Photos) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Ministerial Nominee, Babatunde Fashola’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by jomoh: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by LaudGuy: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
Can't wait for when uncle Bola will empower me too. My achievements in 4years can dwarf Fashola's 8year hype.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by fairprince(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
lordofjustice:
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Balanced. Good one o jaree!
Note: NL mods are bigots
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Takim107(f): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2015
I need all your opinion concerning pressing issue I have, how can I make it a topic here.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Aiykegenihus: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2015
;Dliness, and build solid reputation rather than useless Pali.
Fashola doesnt even have masters, and I am not sure Tinubu wasn't even a graduate[/quote]
Lol...Tinubu is an accountant.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Takim107(f): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2015
I need all your opinion concerning pressing issue I have, how can I make it a topic here.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by 400billionman: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2015
You don dey chop Akpu now, e dey sweet you..
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by AJOT99(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2015
You try
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Our5k(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2015
No decent topics on NL nowadays. What about discussing my unpaid 5k and how Buhari scammed me
[img]http://media./media/fhLgA6nJec3Cw/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by loomer: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Assuming say they put the two of them for different rooms at the same time and ask them same question, una go suprise for the way their answer go different on how them take/first meet
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by ednut1(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2015
lionness:
Wow. I better jettison the thought of a doctorate, and focus on my business, and build solid reputation rather than useless Pali.
Fashola doesnt even have masters, and I am not sure Tinubu wasn't even a graduate
can sum1 who is not a graduate become a treasurer at mobil? For ur info he is an american trained chartered accountant .
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Semilogou: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2015
This is great........ Connect me to my helper, oh Lord, someone that will pull me to the top,,,,, AMEN!!!
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Reekadict04: 10:20am On Nov 14, 2015
lionness:
Wow. I better jettison the thought of a doctorate, and focus on my business, and build solid reputation rather than useless Pali.
Fashola doesnt even have masters, and I am not sure Tinubu wasn't even a graduate

Tinubu is a graduate of accounting. He is an accountant who worked with ExxonMobil before delving into politics.

My sister currently works with ExxonMobil where She's heard a lot of good stuffs about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by mygee2(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
lionness:
i must tell u u are damm wrong tinibu is a graduate of accounring graduatinh wt first class
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by DIVINE78: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2015
damton:
May God connect us to the right person
Amen.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Toks2008(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2015
lmm4real:
O lord connect me to my helper, the one that will never hv to test my loyalty.

In my political career,i have observed keenly that those who GOD will use to take you up there are those you will never expect and while Fashola's case involved Tinubu,in most cases,other political bigwigs have climed the ladder with the help of people you will see and regard as inconsequential.

I have learned to respect everybody i ever come across in life,from that oga at the top to the agbero on the street because you never can tell...that person you think is a nonentity may just be the one who will recommend you for a better position in your work place and that "low life" you were kind to in the past might be one of the gang of robbers that will save you in the future.

Don't ever look down on anyone except you are admiring their shoes.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by udokpuenyi(m): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your own risk.

It seems something is wrong somewhere.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by lmm4real: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2015
Toks2008:

In my political career,i have observed keenly that those who GOD will use to take you up there are those you will never expect and while Fashola's case involved Tinubu,in most cases,other political bigwigs have climed the ladder with the help of people you will see and regard as inconsequential.

I have learned to respect everybody i ever come across in life,from that oga at the top to the agbero on the street because you never can tell...that person you think is a nonentity may just be the one who will recommend you for a better position in your work place and that "low life" you were kind to in the past might be one of the gang of robbers that will save you in the future.

Don't ever look down on anyone except you are admiring their shoes.

True Life story. Nice one
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
Jagaban and his "son."
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2015
smiley baba fash and the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by nerodenero: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2015
May our loyalty never be tested by BRF sums-up everything about Bola Ahmed Tiinubu (BAT) and him.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by wellmax(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2015
lionness:

wikipedia and Google is still free

BAT was treasurer and later head Finance at Mobil. He is a CPA in the USA. How do you think a non graduate will get to this positions. Forget what haters say, seek knowledge.

1 Like

Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by DIVINE78: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2015
udokpuenyi:

I was wondering about this too. Even the massive protest in Owerri was never brought to front page.
It seems something is wrong somewhere.
Biafra is a joke I tell you.
Nairaland belongs to Nigerians.
Why can't you people of Biafra start being independent by boycotting nairaland.com and creating something like cocainrepublic.com

3 Likes

Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by wellmax(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2015
Reekadict04:

Tinubu is a graduate of accounting. He is an accountant who worked with ExxonMobil before delving into politics.

My sister currently works with ExxonMobil where She's heard a lot of good stuffs about Tinubu.

Please tell them.
Most people leave these truths and follow propaganda. At that level at Exxonmobil, do we expect him to be poor?
Btw I just respect the guy.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Impecca(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2015
How I met ur mother.. I was loved by ur mother.. She made me kiss her.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by CallPolice: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2015
Who biafra don help.

lordofjustice:
Biafrans locked it down with Yorubas in the politial section of nairaland where yoruba 'propagandists' and other biafra head hunters prepare and dish out all manner of lies and falsehood against the biafra struggle and emancipation. That is why nairalanders no longer see the e-war of calumny against biafra on front page of nairaland.

'Lies and falsehood may have travelled thousands of miles but it takes one giant leap of truth to out run it' ...lordofjustice 2015

Viva Biafra

Note: NL mods are bigots
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by specco(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2015
mygee2:
i must tell u u are damm wrong tinibu is a graduate of accounring graduatinh wt first class
Toronto or Chicago? I cant quite remember which one he is associated with.
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Toks2008(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
specco:

Toronto or Chicago? I cant quite remember which one he is associated with.

The toronto saga
Re: How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola by Gibsonworld05(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2015
lionness:
U better dust ur palli well well. Tinubu studied accounting in a foreign university.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.