Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? (615 Views)

Where Is This Mumu From (pic) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by ElrayKhalifah(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2015
Hi Guys,
A guy needs your Advice about his Girlfriend, Kindly Advice him.. I don’t even understand the guy self.
See what he sent to Us:-
I have a girlfriend. She is 21 while I am 25. She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.
I send 400 naira card to her every day but she doesn’t call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought 400 naira card for her. When we were together, she called another guy and told the guy that she loves him and will marry him. When I asked her who she was calling, she said that she was only joking. She has never ever visited my house and she doesn’t allow me to visit her house. Whenever I want to hug her, she would shout at me harshly.
What should I do? Should I increase the recharge card I buy for her to 600 naira? Or should I buy another Blackberry phone (N100,000) for her and iPhone6 (N458, 000) for her too?
I know that she loves me very much, but she’s just pretending as if she doesn’t.
Drop your Comments Guys!!
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by eightsin(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Omo na mental case,
Start to dey craze
Na who dey rocky dis place
Na kolomental.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by bettercreature(m): 10:50am On Nov 14, 2015
I read this same post on here few days ago
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Hoothman(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2015
[quote author=ElrayKhalifah post=40005899][color=#000099]Hi Guys,
A guy needs your Advice about his Girlfriend, Kindly Advice him.. I don’t even understand the guy self.
See what he sent to Us:-
I have a girlfriend. She is 21 while I am 25. She is using Blackberry and iPhone while I am using Nokia torch. I bought the phones for her because I love her so much.
I send 400 naira card to her every day but she doesn’t call me. She only flashes me. Whenever we go to a restaurant, I buy her Red wine, Juices and fried rice while I drink only pure water and eat groundnut.
One day, I bought 400 n...... E bin say the guy father na gtbank ceo
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2015
If you have the money buy it.
Re: Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? by Hoothman(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2015
Strahovski:
If you have the money buy it.
ha bro, what else?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fatima Got Her Dream Husband At Age Of 37! / Sex Hook Up For Matured Minds / How I Got An 'A' In My Third Term Mathematic Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.