Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly (3690 Views)

Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Chinese Man Sues Wife For Ugly Children! / Zimbabwe Unveils The Current Mr Ugly 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by TayoD1(m): 1:12am On May 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Up Chelsea! cheesy
Which one?

Chelsea Dry Gin

Chelsea Clinton, or

Chelsea Football Club!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:28am On May 29, 2009
last one tongue
Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by TayoD1(m): 1:45am On May 29, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

last one tongue
I guess as much too.

I disqualified Chelsea Dry Gin knowing it's not yet friday. Our joint shayo only takes place on friday.  And besides, we graduated from Chelsea Dry Gin long ago.

I didn't think it was Chelsea Clinton 'cos I know you're not that kinda gal. You're a lady for the guys and not the girls, right?

As for Chesea football club, I can imagine you getting a kick from seeing millionaires in shorts running on a field chasing after a single ball. Makes you wonder what's wrong with theirs!!! grin grin grin
Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by toshmann(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
and the abortion debate rages on . . . . now it's about abortion due to r-a-p-e.

come to think of it, i guess i'm really really really extremist when it comes to abortions. i reject abortion even in ra-pe, incest or whatever conditions. abortion is evil and MUST never be tolerated by any sane society. and whatever the cause of the unwanted pregnancy, the unborn baby in the womb is INNOCENT and MUST not be punished with death.

my solutions: if a woman is raped, she should go to the hospital asap(as well as the police of course), get medications for STDs as well as emergency contraception. there are contraceptives that can be used within 72hrs post sex that can work. some even withing 120hrs post sex that will work very well. not when a girl is raped she stays home and then comes after some months when she's pregnant to ask for abortions.

however, there is nothing like "legitimate ra-pe" . . r-ape is rap-e and must be condemned
Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by armyofone(m): 3:28am On Aug 22, 2012
it isn't right for a woman to be forced to carry a r.apist baby.
some republicans not sure what they think with undecided
Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by armyofone(m): 3:31am On Aug 22, 2012
i read somewhere that's also abortion. so not yet uhuru. do you know the trauma and emotional pains that person is going through that first 72 hours? dont blame them.

toshmann: and the abortion debate rages on . . . . now it's about abortion due to r-a-p-e.

come to think of it, i guess i'm really really really extremist when it comes to abortions. i reject abortion even in ra-pe, incest or whatever conditions. abortion is evil and MUST never be tolerated by any sane society. and whatever the cause of the unwanted pregnancy, the unborn baby in the womb is INNOCENT and MUST not be punished with death.

my solutions: if a woman is raped, she should go to the hospital asap(as well as the police of course), get medications for STDs as well as emergency contraception. there are contraceptives that can be used within 72hrs post sex that can work. some even withing 120hrs post sex that will work very well. not when a girl is raped she stays home and then comes after some months when she's pregnant to ask for abortions.

however, there is nothing like "legitimate ra-pe" . . r-ape is rap-e and must be condemned
Re: Notre Dame: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly by toshmann(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
armyofone: it isn't right for a woman to be forced to carry a r.apist baby.
some republicans not sure what they think with undecided
it isnt right to kill an innocent human being. yes, a fetus is a human being and yes, the child is innocent. dont kill it bc it's father is a ra-pist.

armyofone: i read somewhere that's also abortion. so not yet uhuru.
no sister, emergency contraception is not abortion. 3 days post sex. no it's not. there's no fetus yet, there may not even be a zygote yet. what it does is to prevent fertilization. abortion kills an already made fetus.
do you know the trauma and emotional pains that person is going through that first 72 hours? dont blame them.
i can only imagine. i can guess it is very traumatic for the victim. but is that an excuse to kill? in a country like america, where one can dial 911 and the police/fire dept/ambulance arrives in 30minutes, shouldnt one take the opportunity to do something? d'you know how traumatic it is for the fetuses that are killed? bc they cant talk, cant complain, cant cry? doesnt mean they dont feel. think about it, we were all fetuses. (some of us were even breech grin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“hero Of The Ukraine” Nadezhda Savchenko Addresses The Rada / Similarities Between Adolf Hitler And Donald Trump / BREAKING News; Israel Faces Toughest Attack From Gaza In History (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.