Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54990 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by meforyou1(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Vado:
This man said he couldn't comment on Boko-Haram because he has a family. He should tell that to his slow stans. He is without a doubt a fundamentalist and closet terrorist who shares boko's ideology.
Perplexes me that this was the best person Oyo state could offer. I sympathize with that Ministry he's in charge because they are going aeons backward.
I have no words for the wife, its self-explanatory.
unfortunately, the ultra islamist is the minister of communication

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ifyjemila(f): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
Dont say what you do not know about muslim women that is pure islamic dressing is a matter of choice.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by meforyou1(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Okeycima:
Ma own concern is that the man has the looks of a religious fanatic to b given an important portfolio like information,when he cannot even condem the boko haram issue when he wasn't even given the portfolio,is now that he will?
communication not information. Lie Mohd is the information minister
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
All of unna wey dey criticise am,na big disappointment u met by clicking on topic,u tink u will meet a wife like cossy but na d oda way round,sorry for the megabytes you just wasted.
Even if you people use a million year on earth,u can never be nominated as a councillor not to talk of minister.Bereaved People

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:

I don't think she's Yoruba.

Even Hausa women don't dress like that.
Hausa's are not the true Muslim, Yoruba are more stronger in religion than the Hausa's but we don't show it.. There are diffrent between religion and culture we all know that... some Muslim from Oyo states wives dress like this and they call them (Eleha Sunna)
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by luvmijeje(f): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

Yoruba did not hide themselves or obliterate the identity of their wive(s) before the advent of middle-east religions.

Whether he is a minister or not is not my concern. My concern is that someone educated as a lawyer still sees a woman as a property to be kept way from a bastard like me.

I believe in the social equality of all gender. I might have my reservations about physical/mechanical equality, but not the mental.

The wife has her identity, she has a face that must be seen, noticed and regarded as a fellow human being, that must not be hidden because there is a property holder called man.

All I see in the picture is a culture that is not Yoruba.

True words. This pics is shocking, I don't even know we still have them in the southwest. This is the first time I'm seeing them since my childhood.

In as much as a Muslim woman have a right to dress like this, it doesn't speak well for the husband who's now a public servant. She shouldn't have come to insult our intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by VIPICO(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Of all the highly educated, well exposed and immensely enlightened people in Oyo state, it is only this muslim fanatic that Buhari saw to appoint minister? I recall how he struggled to explain his fundamentalist stance at the senate screening: what he said or didn't say in the past about boko haram.
In fact, this occasion is wrong on so many levels. Let's even leave the ojuju Calabar masquerade by his side. Whatever a man chooses to call his wife is his own cupátea.The Committee of Friends is celebrating what exactly? The prospective taxpayers money he would embezzle and share with them? And I'm I the only one who's so nauseated by the hand gloves?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by frankzone: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
thanks for replying without insults
We live a secular society but after all said I would rather everyone stand with God and not try to conform to societal
ill-demands.
I'll remove the enslavement'
And you really think appearing like a masquerade equals standing with God? Your case is worse sef!

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Royalmic24(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
you are very stupid. cry
Lanretoye:
are you saying he is gay?,as for that masqurade,no one can tell if the person is male or female.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by StOla: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Jarus:

Learn to respect people's choices. If the wife wore a bikini to this event, I'm sure you won't make this kind of comment.

It is not much about what the wife wore to an event, but the social conditioning and perspective with which both wife and husband operate.

A perspective that sees a woman as below a man. Something that must be hidden to allow a man to have a fulfilled religious life.

The dude strikes me as someone who would rather die by covered female suicide bombers than allow women to have their identity in a society dealing with such peculiar security challenges.

This man truly belongs in a cave, not an open progressive society.

I had seen all manner of tales online about the appointee. People kicking against his nomination because of his religious twist. Now I can truly say such fears are valid.

To think that some people call Buhari a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Ifyjemila(f): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
Dont say what you do not know about muslim women that is pure islamic dressing, it is a matter of choice.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
That's my mentor, Bayo shittu for Oyo-State govnor 2019 insha Allah.........

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by luvmijeje(f): 9:12am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

Yoruba did not hide themselves or obliterate the identity of their wive(s) before the advent of middle-east religions.

Whether he is a minister or not is not my concern. My concern is that someone educated as a lawyer still sees a woman as a property to be kept way from a bastard like me.

I believe in the social equality of all gender. I might have my reservations about physical/mechanical equality, but not the mental.

The wife has her identity, she has a face that must be seen, noticed and regarded as a fellow human being, that must not be hidden because there is a property holder called man.

True words. This pics is shocking, I don't even know we still have them in the southwest. This is the first time I'm seeing them since my childhood.

In as much as a Muslim woman have a right to dress like this, it doesn't speak well on the husband who's now a public servant. She shouldn't have come to insult our intelligence.

Imagine if the man wants to come out for the post of Governor, is this how she will cover her face?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by adanny01(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
wallex1983:
As for the minister, we all know him. But for this him wife, how do we recognise her next time we see her? Abi what's the essence of meeting? How are we even sure it's not the sister?

#justbelieveshe'smywife

In the same line: Why did God created her with a face and made her different?

Covering the body i understand, but the face? Why is she even there if she is faceless. Who is she? How do we know thats not Shekau himself?

3 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by meforyou1(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
u can go and killed ursef if u cant bear to see him!
another Islamic fanatic. Potential terrorist. Don't ever quote me again
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2015
FastShipping:

It just shows the man is a lost soul who has adopted arab way of life. I wonder how this man is going to act as minister for the next four years.

You dilluded soul, Hoe did he act as Commissioner and one of the best i his time in Oyo State... Commissioner of Justice and Attorney General for that matter.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Abdhool(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

He's confident and proud of his religion dats y u can easily recognise him with relevant identities.. .u hardly find such distinct identities in other religions... .OP I dey lie?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by StOla: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
adanny01:

In the same line: Why did God created her with a face and made her different?

Covering the body i understand, but the face? Why is she even there if she is faceless. Who is she? How do we know thats not Shekau himself?

Your reasoning is obviously too complex for a religious fanatic to grasp.

Indeed, why was she created with a face?
Infact, that must be Shekau.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Dawdy(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
You guys should come to Iwo my city in osun state, and see how many they are with pride. Then you will have no option other than to kill yourselves. No matter how beautiful you are, you will still be covered with the sand. This is not our permanent place.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by cradleafrica(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Why is the so call minister using hand glove?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mohammedmagnus: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2015
nawa oo for some human beings oo.. some people think their speech can't bag them a first class seat in hell, next to the so called terrorist they insult... it was when i converted to islam i realised how serious of a sin backbiting and slandering is. if not for islam i would be wallowing in ignorance when it comes to speech. dear brethren be you christian or muslim. if you can't say something good then keep quiet stop slandering people you know nothing about. i don't know much of the Bible but the Quran warns us about our speech. social media has made matters worse now we commit backbiting and slandering 50 times more. May Allah SWT forgive us. and May he not let us deceive ourselves that heaven is guaranteed for us lest we become complacent Ameen

6 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by emperorbukky: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion but if the woman decided to dress like this, I think it's her world and her life. What is important for the man is to deliver in the task assigned to him. Please, let's respect their private lives. We do not need to condemn the man and his wife based on what they believed in. Not everyone will share the same faith with us.
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:

Look how stupid and shallow mind you are, Did women not have their right before? But not every woman will be like your mother who will slap your father for talking to a lady without knowing what they are talking about... Those woman with veil on there head never got married forcefully they got married with their on which and ready to abide by their husband..
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by mccoy47(m): 9:28am On Nov 15, 2015
IT'S REALLY SAD THAT IN A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA SUCH PERSONS COULD GRACE THE POSITION OF AN HONORABLE MINISTER!
A MAN WHO REFUSED TO CONDEMN A KNOWN TERRORIST GROUP IS NOW A MINISTER IN CHARGE OF INFORMING NIGERIANS!

SHAME!
AT THIS POINT IN TIME, NIGERIANS NEED MORE PRAYERS THAN PARIS

#PrayForNigeria

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2015
modath:
Yissos ? shocked

I have never understood this & will still not try to...

She is, They are permanent fixtures in our Universities in the west, we call them Alhaja Ninja...

They are more indoctrinated than the males, if you have conversations with them, you'd wonder how & why they got themselves into such situations ..

See war then, cos Lecturers asked them to stop coming to Exam halls dressed like that cos they don't want issues of impersonation.....

For where, they won oooo, cheesy

They declared JIHAD on VC's ASS, they camped at the senate building for days, the school authority just let them be... cheesy grin
Exactly, Someone have been dressing like that even before they got married..
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Dinocarex:
Check my previous posts.. I have said this before and I will continue to say it. I know Adebayo Shittu because I reside in Oyo state. That guy is an extremist #factOnly.

I'm sure Ajimobi nominated him to compensate him for election lose he incurred during 2011 gubernatorial election.
How is he suppose to shake hands with female foreign investors?
God save us from this kind people ooo
i can't stop laughing here, you said ajimobi nominated him, ajimobi tried all his possible to block his nomination, but pmb believe and trust him so much.......
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2015
modath:

Nitori Olorun oba, how can you be thinking this way

How did Fayemi, Adewole & Adeosun get theirs or have you forgotten there are muslims in their states as well..

Haba, rise above such thinking!! We yoruba folks aren't known to be discriminatory, Tolerance is the way..

I'm a christian Yoruba .. I had some of them as casual friends in UNI, real cool & highly intelligent ladies..
Am not one for religious bashing to say the truth, my mother side are muslin just as you know we intermarried. Aregbesola hasn't let the other religions down , so maybe I was too hash or too early to judge him but wearing gloves is a step too far. You are a minister of a federal republic it's such a very high post, way too many responsibilities and many dealings. A Nigeria minister abroad is a reflection of who we are back home, for me glove is a step too far, a man trying to shake me with a glove is insultive , women gloves I understand.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by loomer: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
yeswink

From ijebu abi na from where
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by adanny01(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:

You would like to recognize her next time?
What would you have achieved with that?
How are u sure if it's not the sister... How are you sure a brain is in your skull? You can confirm that first before invading on married woman's privacy.

In saner climes, an identity is actually the face. Without it one has no identity. Holding an identity card is pointless if the face isnt there to see.

Whats the rationale behind her presence without a face. Anyone who thinks their face is privacy should live a privately secluded life.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by adanny01(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
foreveryours:
Masquerade? You would rather she flaunt cleavege or clothes that will reveal her neckline all in the name of minister's wife( that her husband will still be sacked someday)
Vaseline crew.. Go Google search for nude pics..

We rather she showed her face and save the rest for her husband.

Only her face is important.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by neocortex: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
ledaman:
Most Nigerian are primitive in thinking! what does dressing has to do with efficiency of his duties? mind you the man is a qualified barrister by profession when over five hundred thousand people insulting him are still by fed by their parents. wasted generation!

You are so petty for insulting Nigerians who aired their views.
Nobody dresses like that for dressing sake, but for an ideology
which in no way support innovation and advancement.
Muse on the implications and you may gain understanding.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by carinmom(f): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:

Taking panadol for another man's headache. Did you ever for once hear the wife complain Pls stop crying more than the bereaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smugglers Abandoned Their Bikes And Bags Of Rice In Ogun Bush / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.