Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured (54932 Views)

We Will Beg Muhammadu Buhari To Contest 2019 Election - Adebayo Shittu / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / Adebayo Shittu Flies Economy Class From Abuja To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2015
1stdammy:
Of course he is a fanatical muslim. I knw him, he is from my place.
Are u from saki?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
saxywale:
Alfa minister and eleha.
m sure his trousers are almost up to his knees.
Whatever that's his tradition even if he wear short nicker
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
JJCE:
stop judging people you know little info about, Adebayo Shittu is articulate, his the only one with the grade of distinction in division one exam in the whole of Oyo North, he became member of Oyo State house of assembly in 1979, at the age of 26, his a former commissioner for justice and also commissioner for tourism, his also a former chairman Oyo state judiciary commission, and secretary to hajj and pilgrimage federal commission, and also a member that draft the Constitution of u.p.n and A. P. c, and delegate to Obasanjo political reform conferb. And also a former governorship candidate under c.p.c....
I wish him the best, but time will tell and only think gloves way too far, even Saudi King as religious as he is doesn't wear one and same goes for the Saudi chief imam. We overdo things sometimes in yorubaland,

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Mckennedy:

I only see 3 men and a black decorated masquerade no wife.
And you are such a blind man walking n darkness.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Hassan080196(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
You're a Muslim by name and not by practice. Covering ones face and hand for female is law from the Qur’ān. And whoever does this will surely be rewarded in this world and hereafter. But you know this not because you have no knowledge of Islam. You're only concerned about worldly knowledge which has nothing to do with the coming life. I pray you wake up from your slumber and follow the true path of Allah and His messenger if you're truly a Muslim. As for the unbelievers, you'll never comprehend this hijab thing because you're already blinded and I pray that Allah guide you back to the straight path. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by uduokirika1(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Why must she cover her face?

She can still dress decent order looking like a masquerade!
foreveryours:

We have heard you.
Why emphasize the wife?
You would have preferred her flaunting her cleavage and dress unclad like a lunatic

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Saheed9: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2015
20pounds:
SMH...when a lawyer violates the right of another, masquerading under the guise of religion...

Arab women dress like this to protect their skin(and face) from the scorching heat and sandstorm that occur frequently in that clime as a result of being located in the desert. Nigerians copy and disgrace themselves.

It is time women all over begin to ask for their rights. Polygamy too, should not be practised in this modern time. It is not in tune with modern realities. It is the highway to spreading STDs and HIV.
i would advice u to check d prevalence rate of AIDS where polygamy is being practised.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2015
BlackOnassis:
This Adebayo guy is hardcore; Buhari likes people like that. Honestly, if PMB has his way, the whole cabinet would be like Adebayo.
because PMB believe he need someone who is trustworthy and will not embezzle in his Govt and he trust that man enough.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by dollarsplenty(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2015
He who GOD (ALLAH) has blessed,No one can curse. Niqob and Hijab are religious rights and islamic culture not arab culture.

By the way, are Arabs or Hausa more religious than Yoruba? No! He or She who follows the dictates of Quran and Hadiths isthe real muslim.

The BEST way prescribed by Islam is the way this woman dressed. No contrary opinion among the scholars about covering of face by women.

She dresses to please God and her husband, so let the woman be.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by sage2(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
What if he formed part of a federal government delegation to any of these western countries and it happens that he has to shake women? Even Ayatollah khomeini is yet to be seen with gloves.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2015
roxell120:
ANY MASQURADE WITH SIMILAR LOOK OUT THERE IS THE WIFE. LOL. EVEN A LAWYER OF THIS MODERN AGE IS STILL BLIND. KAI. AND HE TOOK HER ALONG LIKE DIS
So because he is a lawyer he should go against his faith and his personal believe, I will ask you some question? Do you smoke Igbo? if you don't then those that does will hate you and call you their enemy because you don't do or believe in what they do..

Your lots never blame Catholics for enslaving their ladies by not allowing them have access to men or having children but blame Muslim women for their of faith and believe.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by dollarsplenty(m): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
I wish him the best, but time will tell and only think gloves way too far, even Saudi King as religious as he is doesn't wear one and same goes for the Saudi chief imam. We overdo things sometimes in yorubaland,

Has King Bin Salman of Saudi ever shaken hands with a woman? Neither has Saudi Imam ever shaken hand with a woman, so there is no need for them to put gloves. Please try to provide photo evidence where saudi king shook a lady
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2015
FOREXMART:
can we start a hashtag on Twitter #Changetheministerofcommunication. A minister of communication is supposed to be neutral in everything and cater to the country as a whole and shouldn't be a left wing, right wing, far right, far left. he shouldn't be biased, this man is and will be the biggest mistake Nigeria made.
What's your definition of him been bias? because his wife dress to cover her body for her man alone and your wife exposes all her body for everyone to see?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Abagworo(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2015
More exclusive photo from Abagworo.

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

How's is he gonna relate with foreign diplomats esp the females
#TheRockIsReallyCookingSth
did you see president Muhammad Buhari shake hand with female minister on the day of their Inauguration, you should ask pmb how he relate with Angela Merkel Chancellor of Germany or how king of Saudi Arabia who is also head of state King
Abdullah bin Abdulaziz relate with female, (Idhina siratali musteqin) your religion is yours why our religion is ours.....
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
BabaO2:
That man is not fit to be a minister of federal republic of Nigeria
Why? because he is not a Nigerian?
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
The dress I see their looks like the dress of Virgin mary,the mother of Jesus...So don't b hypocritic

I prefer I billion times my sister dress this way to cover her treasures from the public than the way most of your sisters and mothers dress in public like the whores one sees at southern streets in the night.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by JJCE(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
you are missing something, he wore glove to shake female not male, shaking hand with opposite gender in Islam is haram,
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Okanokan(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Am not surprise about the character called BAR SHITTU, Nigerians noticed him during the ministerial as a hardliner Islamic and would at the end of the day bring the name of this nation to public odium, Concerned Nigerians are hereby using this opportunity to draw the attention of the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY to this Spooky Character, anytime i watch him on tv or see his pics, i get goose pimple and some cold goes through my body and he is manning a sensitive position as MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION. God Help Us!

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2015
meforyou1:
That boko haram minister. His wife is a disgrace to womanhood
And your Mother who is flaunting her cleavage up and down with mini skirts is what to womanhood?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
dollarsplenty:

Has King Bin Salman of Saudi ever shaken hands with a woman? Neither has Saudi Imam ever shaken hand with a woman, so there is no need for them to put gloves. Please try to provide photo evidence where saudi king shook a lady
you ask for it and here you get it, am insisting we overdo things.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Okanokan(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Am not surprise about the character called BAR SHITTU, Nigerians noticed him during the ministerial as a hardliner Islamic and would at the end of the day bring the name of this nation to public odium, Concerned Nigerians are hereby using this opportunity to draw the attention of the INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY to this Spooky Character, anytime i watch him on tv or see his pics, i get goose pimple and tinklish sharp cold goes through my entire body, and he is manning a highly sensitive Ministry as MINISTER OF COMMUNICATION. God Help Us!
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2015
lemolemo:
Am yoruba but doubt how a fanatic like that will serve the interests of non Muslim. Let's say he interact a little with Christian in his daily dealings, how about non Christians . When a man is so educated and he still took so much Liberty from his wife in religions name, am 99.99% sure he got this post cause he's a strict muslin not because of his CV.
So you mean his CV is not enough to get him the post? Mind you his secretary is Christain according to what he said during screening.
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Shehucom(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
StOla:
This one is indeed a fanatic who tries to be more muslim than the Arabs.

So much education, yet still wallowing in mental darkness. A lawyer for that matter.

Are the other notable people like Ajimobi, Fashola, Buhari, Babangida etc not muslims also?

For the fact that fashola, ajimobi et al are super market Muslims shouldn't make u post such comment. Here's a man proud of his Islam proud of his religion, his antecedents in oyo state makes him a worthy minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Don't be surprised, behind that blessed veil might be an educated woman more than you ever imagine. Drop the religious sentiment and embrace reality

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
Why can't christians bear to see Muslims and their religion! The man Is a chore muslim and u guys can't bear to see him succeed! If u guys cannot take go and kill ursef!
Don't mind those foools but they never complain about Catholics enslaving their ladies from getting married and having children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by bashydemy(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
warrior01:

But you guys asked for it; why the complain? Alfa shittu, please when next you're coming out, make sure you do it with your four masquerades. That will be very interesting.
Hahaha mind you he is married to just one wife..
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by StOla: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Shehucom:

For the fact that fashola, ajimobi et al are super market Muslims shouldn't make u post such comment. Here's a man proud of his Islam proud of his religion, his antecedents in oyo state makes him a worthy minister of the federal Republic of Nigeria. Don't be surprised, behind that blessed veil might be an educated woman more than you ever imagine. Drop the religious sentiment and embrace reality

Then her education is a terrible waste of government resources that should have been devoted to someone who would have been productive, not a house furniture whose intelligence would only be whispered to a gloved husband in their bed chamber.

I don't doubt that he will perform, but I certainly know he will be hindered by his own self inflicted mental shackles.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by NovusHomo(m): 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
contactmorak:
Thats his wife next to him. A welcome party was held for him in his home town of Oyo state and he wore the gloves to prevent him from touching the flesh of any woman. He was the minister who said he couldnt comment of Boko Haram becaise he has a family.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/the-minister-of-communications-adebayo.html
Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by BabaO2: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
Why? because he is not a Nigerian?
Is abubakar shekau not a nigerian? and what is the difference?

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by Banter1(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2015
Funny people. I know this guy is a fanatic.

1 Like

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by viktor1: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2015
How are you sure that is his wife?

2 Likes

Re: The Minister Of Communication Adebayo Shittu And His Wife Pictured by lemolemo: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2015
bashydemy:
So you mean his CV is not enough to get him the post? Mind you his secretary is Christain according to what he said during screening.
Am thinking he was more appealing to Buhari , am not hating Muslim, all my mom family are muslin and even imam , only expressing my liberal view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Lawan Forgets Abaribe’s Resignation Letter At Home / The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.