Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,234 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? (30828 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by omojeesu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
englishmart:
just wondering if a soldier who has maybe killed many, whether in the war front or whichever means can finally make heaven if he or she dies...

Yes as long as he's born again and did not use his position to commit murder which is a crime. On duty he should stick to the ethics of his profession and existing rules of engagement. This applies to all security personnel who legally carry weapons.

Luke 3:14 And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be content with your wages.
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by Lex11(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
englishmart:
just wondering if a soldier who has maybe killed many, whether in the war front or whichever means can finally make heaven if he or she dies...

----
By God's mercies and according to His perfect will, any one could make Heaven, including a soldier (Acts 10: 1-48)
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by eddiesaint(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
nice one soldier..u will definitely make heaven.. But you are no longer one right? Retired? Or a deserter? Please tell me a lot about your battles.. I love to know about war and battle experiences and stories. smiley
Well once a soldier is always a soldier and in as much as I'd love to tell you stories and all, due to security reasons i cant share none on here but best believe i love wars that i fought, the lessons the friends i made and that fought with me and sad about the friends i lost but i wouldn't trade that for nothing and will always thank God for all. But to be a soldier is a commitment that mkst make unknowingly and regret later but i dont.... Respect to Those that fights for people that cant fight for themselves and to those who gave their lives doing that.... May Allah Bless you all and your souls
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by chocolateme(f): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
eddiesaint:

Well once a soldier is always a soldier and in as much as I'd love to tell you stories and all, due to security reasons i cant share none on here but best believe i love wars that i fought, the lessons the friends i made and that fought with me and sad about the friends i lost but i wouldn't trade that for nothing and will always thank God for all. But to be a soldier is a commitment that mkst make unknowingly and regret later but i dont.... Respect to Those that fights for people that cant fight for themselves and to those who gave their lives doing that.... May Allah Bless you all and your souls
and God bless you gallant soldier..

1 Like

Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by reallest(f): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
what's heaven
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by BetterChurch: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2015
Yes to the question. "Soul exists because God loves It"
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by fpeter(f): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2015
englishmart:

As a Bible college student we took up a course on this matter, the way to answer your question is for you to understand the difference between murder and killing in times of war, how and when do you draw the line? Can you kill without sinning? What is the motive behind your actions?
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Yes
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Only GOD can judge.
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
englishmart:

He won't. God do no now allow His servants to fight. Matt 26:52

1 Like

Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by poik(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
englishmart:

A soldier can make heaven a million times over if he lives his personal life right. Murder isn't an exclusive crime Biblically. Kiiiling on the post of duty is no sin. Killing in self defence is not wrong. After God said do not kill, He still said suffer no witch to live. He commanded that homosexuals be killed in the old testament. King David killed in battle, yet he was a man after Gods heart.
Re: Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? by eddiesaint(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
chocolateme:
and God bless you gallant soldier..
And bless you too #1000

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Allow Priests To Forgive Women Who Had Abortions / Victor Eghan: Watching Game Of Thrones Will Lead You To Hell / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.