Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,466 members, 7,861,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? (2312 Views)

Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:
Even if na curse frm my village,i will dodge it

Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:

Dat sounds like newton's 3rd law of motion. Last I checked. My genitals is mine

I didn't argue the contrary..
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2015
I hate when poverty is an excuse for prostitution but poverty excuse isn't accepted for armed robbers
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
commitcrime:
Lol
Taking it personal?
Take a chill pill
am not taking it personal but the mentality of the average man is somehow awkward,

if only you know the past of that galfriend,it funny the way guys compare being a prostitute to some kinda evil monster they willl nt like to associate with except for their own selfish gain.,
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by obiorathesubtle: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2015
angry marry ex-ashewo?? I dy craze?? Even if she turn general overseer. I no marry!

Wait o. Who give una the right to dy post bullballs on sunday for Nairaland undecided

Nna ehn. Nde ara juru nga o
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:
Even if na curse frm my village,i will dodge it

Boigrammz nd royallord,come and view ur air plsgrin
smh,

the mouth that speaketh once will surely speak twice.

Never say never,..
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
My friends would say: once debe is always debe... so, once an Olosho is always an ogbondigi.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am not taking it personal but the mentality of the average man is somehow awkward,

if only you know the past of that galfriend,it funny the way guys compare being a prostitute to some kinda evil monster they willl nt like to associate with except for their own selfish gain.,

U re acting up. I'm sure u knw that

This thread is a joke. Don't take Pples response seriously

A lot of guys saying "No" may end up marrying d said prostitute while those pharisees saying they can ll run back here and open thread. "Help my gf is a ex prostitute"
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Khd95(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
smh,

Never say never,..

can u go into prostitution for any reason
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
The sad part is that you might never find out...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Khd95(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

if u tell me u no d meaning of ex-olosho i will disagree
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by AdeniyiA(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2015
You mean can someone who's only used to Jacuzzi swim in an ocean...??
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by kstadaura: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:
I can actually...

Even if she isn't a born again... It depends on what I see in her.... Some diamonds are in a very nasty place...

You won't believe how great some women who are into prostitution are. Circumstances changes people... Just like some very good guys become armed robbers...
Guy i part way with you on this one,i cannot marry her when she is in the business
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by kstadaura: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
The sad part is that you might never find out...

grin this got me lol, may god help us.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:

grin
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
kstadaura:

Guy i part way with you on this one,i cannot marry her when she is in the business

Well, that's me.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by kstadaura: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:

What is the meaning pls
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by charlemon: 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
what is your definition of a prostitutesomeone who offer sex in exchange for money i supposed.

And a gurl frnd is one who stay with a particular guy,being screwed in all imaginable ways, depending on that guy for some of her needs,
might have been dumbed,dated again and again and have even aborted innocent souls over and over whilst blinded with the supposed frame of love,...

Now tell me which is betteris one holier than the other?
Jolllyjoy:
what is your definition of a prostitutesomeone who offer sex in exchange for money i supposed.

And a gurl frnd is one who stay with a particular guy,being screwed in all imaginable ways, depending on that guy for some of her needs,
might have been dumbed,dated again and again and have even aborted innocent souls over and over whilst blinded with the supposed frame of love,...

Jolllyjoy:

The comment I quoted above makes no sense. You are trying to argue using the view of a relationship that involves some useless acts. Let's consider both using our common sense. There is no such thing as a good prostitute but there is a good girlfriend and a bad girlfriend. In prostitution there is only one line of action which involves collecting money or other stuff in exchange for ur pride. but in a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship they can decide to adhere to the biblical principles. Prostitution is not even legal in Nigeria and we should consider the reputation of the individual. A prostitute has no reputation worthy of notice. At least even a bad girlfriend still tries to camouflage but a prostitute is available to anyone that can pay her price. What do U mean by being screwed in all imaginable ways? Do you know how many men screw a prostitute in every imaginable and unimaginable way in a day? Do you know there is a higher possibility that prostitutes can even sleep with animals and even up to 5 guys at a time?

However, an ex prostitute is a human being and shouldn't be judged. After all, those of you that stole meat from your mum's pot , money etc; do you know you are an ex-thief?

Please do not compare a girlfriend to a prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by obiorathesubtle: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
smh,

Never say never,..
you that is advocating marriage for ashaawo

Will you marry a man that has killed 15 of his wives and they 'said' he has turned a new leaf? :angry
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by hereiam: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
hahahahahaha.....let the true prophets come n dine.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by hereiam: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

my brother, this your case study is on point.
the only difference i see is one is tagged prostitute.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by x6blade(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lol no topic again?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by zieraw2005(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
@jollyjolly I suspect you ooo. But you are bold enough so I like ur opinion too.

Jolllyjoy:

Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
zieraw2005:
@jollyjolly I suspect you ooo. But you are bold enough so I like ur opinion too.

suspect me of whatbeing a prostitute Kikikikikikik funny youcheesy
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by Cameleon72(f): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
If i was to be a man, i will cos there will make a good home... Faithfulness, honesty and real love you get from such.
Re: Can You Marry Ex-prostitute? by hereiam: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

i think the major concern is the ash tag behind prostitutes. especially those one wey rent room n make it full time biznes.
some hommies will rather prefer the ash tag runs girl cos they try to exhibit class but my brother...critically they are the same.
for example, one is GALA and the other is BIGGY or BIG BITE wat do they call?. they serve the same purpose.
some girls forming GF material can even do worse especially the jobless once.
some can sleep with 3 diff men a day, even some ashawo no de see 3 customers a day.
so lets leave that talk, no sane guy wants to marry an olosho especially if it has been brought to his consciousness. except some experience men can handle the stigma behind it.
my take anywaz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Attract Girls In School / Omg, Could This Be True? Getting Married To Bae With Down Syndrome..(pics) / Why Do Girls Lead Guys On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.