Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (43529 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by lovely17(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
This isnt Nigeria right?
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ststyreal(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

House what can i do to put her back on track? Thanks
Y are you this bothered about a child who doesn't want to help her self, i know she is your sister but then, please give her the space she want . Abeg, relax and let her be. Let your mum send her out of the house since she certainly don't want to be useful to her self and those around her. Leave her, she wants to learn in the hard way, when her eyes clears she will return like the prodigal son. Don't beg her or try to interfere in her matter again, in fact let her go and meet the so called baby daddy wey dey rigmaro her head smhhhhhhhhh, by the time she receive one slap from the guy her head go correct.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by sholasho(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

Ok here is the thing, She & your mum can get into arguement its normal, cos Mum is still pissed and would possibly still be for a long period of time.
You are the one to do alot of work here. You need to sit her down get into conversation with her always. You said shes almost 17yrs right? you need to put her back on track. Don't let her drop out of school if she has, Get her back to school, its not going to be easy let her know that. But she would be glad she returned back someday.
Do all you can to make it work, let her see things you envisage in 5years - 10 years from now.
Please Please & Please get her back to school and talk to her.
I Pray she listen to you.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
octopusfreaky:
you are a typical black man,everything spiritual,,mennn teenagers D's days are wild ,it takes God and her family to tame her.

Iam black and proud of my root white boy and when u bring in GOD into it what does it mean,is GOD man like us is nt d same spirituality.aim b4 u shoot
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Use 2by2 plank take reset her brain.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by HARDDON: 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
ministerblessed:
I didn't say they sud allow her excesses. Wot I meant is dt they did stop giving her too much attention, let her go and experience life only then can she appreciate her family and the love they give to her. It seems they have spoilt her silly,always at her beck and call maybe because she is d last born. She has not realised her mistake and until she does she will nt change!

Ic, but how daft can a gurl be? A guy put u in the family way, denied u n d baby, the u give birth, n start running back to him?
The earlier d beta they stopped her from visiting him, if not, she wud take in again soon. Or beta still let her pack n move in with him which im im very much sure, guy e wud kick against
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by cyprus000: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
fem29:

Wow ur mum is gangsterrr. I like her

[size=13pt]
Lol..that woman no be here. She never express emotion.
The only time I saw her express emotion was when I swallowed one naira coin and was dying. She was weeping lyk a child. I was also crying,not because I was feeling pain or going to die. I was crying because I had a wrong perseption about my mum hating me and almost died with that thought.

She is the reason I survived that day,cos I refused to undergo surgery and was determined to die with my stance.
She risked he life going to get what saved me.

She is the only true friend I have. I would have been a waste,if not for her approach.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by izziworld(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anybody that bite the hands that feed them should be taught a lession. You guys shouldn't chase her out but allow her met her needs herself and stop her from entering your farm. Now that she has grown wings,she should be made to take care of her need and that of her baby herself so she realise the task before her otherwise she might get pregnant again.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by octopusfreaky(f): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
kevinscore:

Iam black and proud of my root white boy and when u bring in GOD into it what does it mean,is GOD man like us is nt d same spirituality.aim b4 u shoot
I don't get u pls
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by crackhouse(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
The character is not new at all, very simple, sure at her age she will always want to be independent so give her some space let her go and useless her life first, if she's lucky she will come back to her senses and advise herself which to me is the best advice ever but if she's not then she will end up in the street or into the hands of people that will give her diseases that will make her weep endlessly. Op pls don't mind me, the truth is that i don't advice such people. I only leave them to live their life to the fullest and see what they cause for themselves.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by acada111(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Since she can go there from morning till 10pm that means your house is just for crashing na.
Abeg, save her the stress, whenever she goes again, make una cari her load go there go drop. Simple.....afterall, she spends the better part of the day there.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by waleey27(m): 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cyprus000 nailed it. No matter what you say, your sister will not listen to you. Let your mum send her out of the house so she can go learn some lessons about life. She needs some reality check. Let her go and meet those people. When she has learnt some lessons she will run back to you, then she will be ready to listen to what you want to say. It may take a few months or a few years. Just be ready to take her back when she eventually comes back. She has to learn about life herself, otherwise she will never take whatever you want to do for her.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by clemzo101(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I love dis
ClassCaptain:
Have you Considered getting her to a Professional counselor ..
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lock her in the house. Force her to do housework unless no food for her or dump her in the village with some grandma.

If you don't take some drastic measures,she will get pregnant again.

She's still a Teenager. Don't throw her out!
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by anonym0us: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Have you Considered getting her to a Professional counselor ..
nawa for you oooh...y some people feel say Dem fit give advice ?
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by kechywillz(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
''Have you Considered getting her a professional Cain''. I mean flog her so that she'll know you are her elder sister. By so doing she'll recover back to her senses
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by dayosweetness(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
something is wrong with dis ur story, after d guy denied d pregnancy, she still goes to his place with d baby??..are dey back together or he finally accepted d baby is his??..clarify plsss
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by shumuel(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
slap sense into her head undecided

Nice one, my pick also
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by shumuel(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:

Nice one, my pick also
misspicy:

Nice one, my pick also
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Damfostopper(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
annoying....me sef no even want gal child
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by talk2gdan: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank you for loving your sister however sorry for all the pain caused by your sister, I suggest that the solution to your sister problem is prayer, so please pray for her.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by StephenJoseph(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
bettercreature:
You are absolutely right,nothing in this world can stop such lady,one of my sister worst past this one in the 1990s,she is facing the consequences now

I have one as well. She was very stubborn and rude in the 90's and she is facing the consequences now. And the funny part is that she is now apportioning blame to nature for being wicked to her.

I just dey laugh her anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by kenny4one(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stubborn and disrespectful just like my own sister ,just free her so she can learn the hard way..

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by omojeesu(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Please, please, please don't send her out of the house! She needs help. Dont abandon her.

Something is seriously wrong here and parental failure cant be ruled out.

Be gentle with her. Counsel. Appeal. Pray for. Make it clear that you love and wish her well. Please no physical or verbal abuse. May God help you, her and the family. May He grant wisdom to you all.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Lol..that woman no be here. She never express emotion.
The only time I saw her express emotion was when I swallowed one naira coin and was dying. She was weeping lyk a child. I was also crying,not because I was feeling pain or going to die. I was crying because I had a wrong perseption about my mum hating me and almost died with that thought.

She is the reason I survived that day,cos I refused to undergo surgery and was determined to die with my stance.
She risked he life going to get what saved me.

She is the only true friend I have. I would have been a waste,if not for her approach.
[/size]

Eeyahh that is a real mama. With strength and character. Thank God for her. We mamas learn how to be tough and rugged due to the struggles we go through. We have to go through so much and be strong for our children. May God continue to help us.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by BABANGBALI: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
you have tried your best for her,just let her be,in two or three years time her eye go clear.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by opedaydydx9(m): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
17 yrs with a baby, her life dn spoil already no going back..... Buh where were u before it got spoilt to this extent,............. ND where were u parents.......... Rip to a once bright future dick dom sweet am,......
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by UyiIredia(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Prayers, tough love and advice from pastors, counsellors etc
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:
Parental failure. Before I put forward workable suggestions, let me state categorically that you all have failed to raise a child. Who feeds her? Who buys her clothes? Who shelters her? Unless this story is fictional, I am shocked that after begetting a baby through reckless sexual exploration you guys still cannot stamp your authority over her. You gave her too much room too early. Here is the return!

1. Ground her. She is a dependent minor who is not up to an adult by law. Do this religiously! If she must be cared for, she must submit herself to guardian authority.

2. When last was she spanked? Occasional spanking expels foolishness! I see a pampered brat, raised with buttered words.

3. Confront the randy dude and severe their bond using social, lawful and spiritual measures.

4. Force her to work in the family business or she forfeits whatever luxury it offers.

5. Be warned! Don't send her away! She will return again with a greater bag of shame for the family.

Let's start from here...
My Guy, u couldn't have said it any better. God bless u.
OP this is the real shit, the most sensible post so far.
You people have failed in raising her well, I'm sorry to say but that's the fact. She's been too overpampered.
For goodness sake, she's just 17, still a minor. How did the whole brouhaha get to this stage

I wish she had my kinda mom kiss
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by damocool(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
The family needs genuine salvation,, believe me all storms will be over...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

107 Year Old Man Weds 95 Year Old Woman In Plateau / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.