Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (43464 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
slap sense into her head undecided

Sori, wanted 2 quote d op nt yu
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by eightsin(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrBasketball:
That's true! All these teenagers that evil spirits control them easily.

She want to live hard life, she will learn her lesson from there.

Exactly, when she sees how mates achieving great fits tomorrow...she will think back. I just pray she realise her mistakes soon enuf
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by miqos02(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
let ur mum send her away for a while, so she can experience the other side of life, by the time she comes back she will come with loads of experiece
Agathabishen:
i tried talking to her & i always give her some practical advice showing her some women around who made the kind of mistake she make but no change.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by MrHighSea: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
She took charge of her future, free am joor. Catch thief, cane am blue black.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by macminista(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
There is no barrier when it comes to prayer..am using Nl as a point of kontact..let ur SISITER Receive SENSE! ijn AMEN!! grin cheesy sad angry
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by olowoeko(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
There are 3 ways we learn, its either through imitation, reflection or experience, the last one is the hardest, sometimes people need to learn from experience to get wisdom, advise her more and pray for her.... A word they say is enough.Yoruba have a proverb "aja to ba ma Sonu koni gbo fere olode" = a dog that will get lost will not hear whistle of the hunter"....you have done your best as a sis.watch nature do the rest
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

House what can i do to put her back on track? Thanks

Yes! That is it na, you people were the cause so why are u praying for what you font deserve.

When she was dancing like miley Cruz at age 5 what did your mom say, you that is crying noe what did you do? When she was wearing short skirt at 12 what did u say or do about it. When she started using phone to be making midnight call after all have gone to bed who checked her ?
Now you want nairalanders to press one special button to correct years of irresponsibility on the part of the family. The girl is even kind to you people, I was expecting you to say after cooking a very big pot of soup for the week she sneaks the pot out to her baby daddy.

To every action or inaction, there is surely and equal or excess opposite reaction or action.
#Parisisanexample
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
she needs a physiologist and some slaps on the face to reset her brain.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Some have head but have no cap
Some have cap but have no head
We have head and we have cap
Glory be to thee O'Lord
Amen!
Pls, if she doesn't want to go to sch, kindly use the money to help the ready like us. Thanks
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by creepsyme(f): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

bros I really feel ur pains, pls the family shuld continue to support her, she is obviously heading toward des
ruction, she culd be operating under an influence of a negative spirit, also pray for her and she will one day return to her senses. Good luck bro
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by SAMBARRY: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

How do you deal with a child with a child? undecided
With one generation of uselessness glaring, that child has to be saved.

DOUBLE JEOPARDY? undecided

You wanno throw away the baby with the "toto wota"? grin

The dangers of DADALESS BABY HOMES are numerous. When the presence of a father-figure is minimal in a young girl's life, she becomes EVER-WILLING to open her azzzzze for any "replacement". embarassed
you mean they should take the baby away from her first? And then try to reform her? She's obviously hasn't learnt from her mistakes. It's just the baby on the line I feel sorry for.they're very close to poverty yet doesn't realize it cry
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Miscellaneous(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Try all they av said here & u will get no result. It only takes the grace of God. Your sister will not learn the hard way…… she will after going through a trauma, damaged emotion or some sort of. I don't know how but pray to God…… I av witness cases like this. One thing u can help with is maybe ur mum or u cry for her when she does something unthinkable……make it real make her think her life over with a damaged emotion. Make her heart quake like she lost a mother, baby, u or something she has to get that feeling, somehow…… I don't know how. Don't evn use force, u are wasting ur time……… Wats her name, if I may ask?
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
This happened to one of my cousin.Today she is married to the guy with four kids and living i. abject poverty in the village.No Future.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ministerblessed: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
HARDDON:
shocked shocked

Let her what? She feels matured and brought a baby back home(mistake 1,everbody is to blame) which d boy denied, cant imagine the ache/shame/finance she must have caused d whole family. Now u want them to keep taking her excesses? What an advice.

op, your mum has to place her foot down!: If she feels she is matured,let her go n get her apartment , pay her own bills n care for her child. If u keep petting n encouraging her wayward ways, be ready for baby number 2 soon.

It is either she lives by d rules of the house, or she hits d streets.

By the time it dawns on her, it wud be too late to amend.

No man wants to marry an illitrate let alone d one with an out-of-wedlock-baby-baggage
I didn't say they sud allow her excesses. Wot I meant is dt they did stop giving her too much attention, let her go and experience life only then can she appreciate her family and the love they give to her. It seems they have spoilt her silly,always at her beck and call maybe because she is d last born. She has not realised her mistake and until she does she will nt change!
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ehix89(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Black sheep in d house is always difficult to deal with,kindly take her to God in prayers.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Politicos:
Parental failure. Before I put forward workable suggestions, let me state categorically that you all have failed to raise a child. Who feeds her? Who buys her clothes? Who shelters her? Unless this story is fictional, I am shocked that after begetting a baby through reckless sexual exploration you guys still cannot stamp your authority over her. You gave her too much room too early. Here is the return!

1. Ground her. She is a dependent minor who is not up to an adult by law. Do this religiously! If she must be cared for, she must submit herself to guardian authority.

2. When last was she spanked? Occasional spanking expels foolishness! I see a pampered brat, raised with buttered words.

3. Confront the randy dude and severe their bond using social, lawful and spiritual measures.

4. Force her to work in the family business or she forfeits whatever luxury it offers.

5. Be warned! Don't send her away! She will return again with a greater bag of shame for the family.

Let's start from here...
Lol. Send her away ke. She would gladly leave home herself.

pray not to have a daughter that falls in love with a gangster or thug.
All she needs is prayers not those spanking, working, feeding and all sorts you listed above.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by UniqueGem(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
eightsin:

If it were you, you will find out soon enuf that u are bluffing. How do you think all these hot water bath start? And then she will live with the boy tomorrow while you are disfigured
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
octopusfreaky:
17yrs,she still young pls don't let her go,,this is what we call youthful exburance...Youths at D's stage are usually restless..

She is not the only teenager around hers has a spiritual connation
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Holywizard: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
some gals re stupid!

I blame ur parents join!

Maybe ur mum was over looking tinz wen tinz were still fresh

It is only God dat can save her!
Just be praying 4 her because de thunder dat will fire her still dey consult de oracles!!
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
All I can write here is that your sis probably doesn't know what this life entails...... And I kinda salute your mum's courage in wanting to send her away cos I know it will be hard on her also but maybe while raising you she didn't do the right thing in teaching the girl what she ought to know before all those things happened to her.....

So the best thing is let her go and learn just like the prodigal son in the bible
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

I'm sure yu are not a virgin(no offence), and dats why yu are the only one that can understand the change in her demeanor. Yu knw how gals feel abt anyone wu disvirgined them (guess her baby dadi did) and that explains why her action is indispensable, she will do anything to please the guy evn if its gonna be at her own detriment. It appears to me she s still pretty much young to handle that kind of feelings.

SOLUTION
Get acquainted with the baby dadi,have a chat with him(not interrogation) cos he's the only one that can talk to your sister right now. Let him know how your sister's demeanor is affecting you and your family. I'm sure he will be reasonable with you if he's not from anoda planet.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
She needs prayer and this is not too late, many things can still change for better
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by octopusfreaky(f): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
kevinscore:

She is not the only teenager around hers has a spiritual connation
you are a typical black man,everything spiritual,,mennn teenagers D's days are wild ,it takes God and her family to tame her.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
saxywale:

Lol. Send her away ke. She would gladly leave home herself.

pray not to have a daughter that falls in love with a gangster or thug.
All she needs is prayers not those spanking, working, feeding and all sorts you listed above.
Look at the story very well, she does not have what it takes it gladly leave home, if she does she would have left long ago..
If she had money or source of income she would have not been stealing eggs. (How much is egg)
If they send her to the baby daddy's house, she cannot survive there for more than a month before better hunger beat her...
I strongly believe the guy will kick her out...
Then she will have a rethink
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Psalmwhyte(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Bro u certainly need God's intervention just take it 2 God in prayers,i believe He will restore ur sister's mind.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Kirinwa: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Am leaving by example. Am 12yrs older than her but i dont misbehave, i keep a rlationship but i dont party or stay out more more than 8pm in the night except if am going out to watch football which i sometimes go with my elder brother. We are from broken home but our mum have been very responsible. My elder brother is also responsible. I dont just know her problem.

Well every family is 'blessed' with a black sheep. In your own case it seems she's the black sheep.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by mysteryman2014: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Spoil a child and she will show no gratitude. That is result of u not allowing her to face the consequence of her action.

Rushing to her help, has made to think it is her right to be taken care of. Make her take responsibility for herself and the child, then she will grow up.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by captainjoh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bro no amount of talk can change her. Any relationship between a man and a woman is not easily controlled, especially when its from the heart. Allow mum send her out, she need lessons

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by willibounce1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP don't stop talking to your sister. Fighting or beating her won't help. There is no need sending her outta the house but if your mom insist, let her go. Don't stop showing her you care about her. Let her know you know she is stealing your eggs and give her willingly if she needs it. Check on her at the guys place once in a while and don't stop telling her about coming back home and doing things right.

People change for good when they see they are genuinely cared for. Hostility will make things worse. Most of all, pray for her. Call her and send sms prayers to her.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by GloryGloryRufus(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
slap sense into her head undecided
. Misspicy, you that I sometimes appreciates her comments, but this one is bad... Slaping her will not give her sense, something is wrong somewhere, if care is not taking, she will soon take in again for the same man or another man, but there must be a solution, you people should find out how responsible is the man that owns the baby, if he is capable of taking care of her and willing to take her in, negotiate with his family, bring two of them togeda for them to openly confess they want to live as one. Possibly the man can still sponsor her for little education in any local school around. Make sure you are not trying to forcefully separate her from what is already given her joy. You might think @17 she is still too young to take decisions but no one can tell. If after doing all these things and her life still become wayward, "Had I know"? Will become her song. More importanly tell God to help you people in her case. I trust my baba to do something if u ask faithfully.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by bigtt76(f): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
E yaaaa ...the guy who impregnanted her denied and yet she still goes to see him till 10pm? The prick that guy take run de tin still de sweet her. You know what? She's a mother and a mother takes care of her children ....bottom-line, let her be, she will realize one day never to bite the hands that fed her. To think she's not 25 years old yet grin (the age when we all get heady) and she's behaving like this. Make baby-daddy nor come add second one join o!

Agathabishen:

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by tete7000(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Evil spirit don enter am and she dey enjoy the feeling. You need a lot of patience and prayers to get her back. Keep talking to her and keep helping as far as you can afford. At the end of the day it's her life and she can live it the way she wants. How about her dad, no mention was made of that. Was she raised by a single parent or the father is deceased?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Sleeping With Daughter / A Thread For 2016 Brides and Grooms To Be / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.